Designs for Health Employee Reviews

Two face people work in this Company
Phones (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLFebruary 18, 2017
This job expects too much from you and not a lot of training. The biggest mistake I did was to work with this company. Do not work for this company they will not treat you with respect at all.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Too much work not a lot of pay
Very little training but high expectations
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJanuary 15, 2017
company does not train well but they expect you to know everything in a few weeks. Plus they say ask for help yet they never had time to help. Typical call center.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
No training and rude supervisors
Great employees
worker (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 18, 2016
Good work and great employees. The only downfall is that the management is terrible and very unorganized. They don't put any time in with there employees, they give poor training, and the hard workers are not appreciated.
Great coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJuly 1, 2015
A typical day includes coming in and going through our back order report to switch any orders to different warehouses, make sure orders are sent out in a timely manner. Then working on qualifying professional leads and answering phone calls and assisting customers however we can. We are a small office here in Florida so people really get to know each other. We often order lunch together, assist each other with orders, phone calls, and anything else we can. Management is difficult to deal with, they are not a lot of help but when you can approach them, they can give some great advice on how to handle rude or irate customers.
boring
Quality Control Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlee, MTJune 27, 2015
There is very little work to be done in the lab and people that have worked their longer do it all, leaving newcomers to wander the warehouse to do work not in there job description. Basically I never should have been hired because there seemed to be no work for me to do. The people that work there are nice
great company great people
Graphic design editor and printer (Former Employee) –  Suffield, CTApril 30, 2015
great benefits, good place to work with good people working around you. theres lots of room for growth and unity in the company.
Pros
great people
Cons
not so good managment
Independent Contractor/No Benefits/Great Commission
Sales and Health Educator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, Texas and surrounding areasDecember 8, 2014
Account management and sales with current clients and continually seeking and building new clients. Visiting anywhere from 1-7 doctors a day depending on location and the length of the meeting. The independence is wonderful, making my own schedule fits perfectly as does being able to do the account management side of the job from home. However, the fact this position has no benefits doesn't allow the commission to be quite as appealing as it should be for the work put in to the job.
Pros
independent
Cons
no benefits
Everyday always brought exciting challenges, and growth.
Health Educator sales (Current Employee) –  CTOctober 10, 2013
Field work, calling on Doctors and presenting health care products to improve the lives of patients.

Every day is a learning experience as the medical field always changing, science and research are very innovative.

Great management, always there if I need support.

High energy very respectful.

When accounts cancel our meeting due to patients running behind.

Training the staff about products, and growing sales.
This was a very demanding and independent job
Nutritional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTSeptember 6, 2012
A typical day started for me around 6-7 a.m. depending on how far I had to travel between Alabama, Mississippi and Florida. I would visit 12-15 Doctors a day in hope of selling to an existing account or creating a new account. I was a independent contractor for Desisngs For Health so there was not much communication with the higher ups. This job was very independent and the hours were long and demanding. Although the pay was nice the biggest struggle for me was too much traveling. I am very strong with time management but reaching areas of Alabama that were 5-6 hours away from my home in Mobile was too tough.
Pros
pay was nice. ipad with 3g service. independence.
Cons
worked 60 hours a week. no compensation for gas or hotels.