Designs for Health

Designs for Health Employee Reviews

boring
Quality Control Lab Technician (Former Employee), Arlee, MTJune 27, 2015
There is very little work to be done in the lab and people that have worked their longer do it all, leaving newcomers to wander the warehouse to do work not in there job description. Basically I never should have been hired because there seemed to be no work for me to do. The people that work there are nice
great company great people
Graphic design editor and printer (Former Employee), Suffield, CTApril 30, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: not so good managment
great benefits, good place to work with good people working around you. theres lots of room for growth and unity in the company.
Independent Contractor/No Benefits/Great Commission
Sales and Health Educator (Current Employee), Fort Worth, Texas and surrounding areasDecember 8, 2014
Pros: independent
Cons: no benefits
Account management and sales with current clients and continually seeking and building new clients. Visiting anywhere from 1-7 doctors a day depending on location and the length of the meeting. The independence is wonderful, making my own schedule fits perfectly as does being able to do the account management side of the job from home. However, the fact this position has no benefits doesn't allow the commission to be quite as appealing as it should be for the work put in to the job.
Everyday always brought exciting challenges, and growth.
Health Educator sales (Current Employee), CTOctober 10, 2013
Field work, calling on Doctors and presenting health care products to improve the lives of patients.

Every day is a learning experience as the medical field always changing, science and research are very innovative.

Great management, always there if I need support.

High energy very respectful.

When accounts cancel our meeting due to patients running behind.

Training the staff about products, and growing sales.
This was a very demanding and independent job
Nutritional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, CTSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: pay was nice. ipad with 3g service. independence.
Cons: worked 60 hours a week. no compensation for gas or hotels.
A typical day started for me around 6-7 a.m. depending on how far I had to travel between Alabama, Mississippi and Florida. I would visit 12-15 Doctors a day in hope of selling to an existing account or creating a new account. I was a independent contractor for Desisngs For Health so there was not much communication with the higher ups. This job was very independent and the hours were long and demanding. Although the pay was nice the biggest struggle for me was too much traveling. I am very strong with time management but reaching areas of Alabama that were 5-6 hours away from my home in Mobile was too tough.

Designs for Health Salaries