Destek Engineering is looking for structural engineers to immediately join our team in Kennesaw, GA (or Morristown NJ). The engineer will work on forensic inspection projects or wireless telecommunication projects,
Forensic Projects: The engineer will visit the site with an insurance claim, assess the structural damage and will determine the cause of failure. He/She will return to the office and prepare detailed reports. Excellent technical writing skills will be required.
Wireless Projects: The structural engineer will perform structural analysis of towers, rooftops, water tanks and buildings for the addition of wireless telecommunication antennas and other equipment. She/He will design steel and frp frames, tower and building upgrades and tower foundations.
- Experience in the wireless telecommunication industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience as a forensic structural engineer is strongly preferred.
- Experience with structural design of wood framed residential single houses is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Experience with Autocad and structural engineering software
- EIT is required.
- Willing to travel and perform structural investigation visits.
- Good writing skills
- Attention to detail
The position will offer a great growth potential for the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.