This is a unique position at a special company based in Walnut Creek, CA.
Destination Wealth Management is a rapidly growing Wealth Management firm with an opening for a Service Wealth Advisor. This is an opportunity for an intelligent, positive and responsible person with high initiative, strong communication skills, and a desire to learn.
Destination Wealth Management is a values based financial services firm with a friendly, open environment where a highly motivated, independent work style is rewarded through personal growth and professional advancement.
The Service Wealth Advisor position primarily focuses on maintaining and adding value to existing and new client relationships, as well as interacting with other professionals in a team based structure. However, a component of the job does call for identifying, developing, and executing business opportunities for the company. This is a position for an experienced professional with several years experience in investment management and financial planning.
This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys working directly with a wide range of clients and has the experience and knowledge to make each relationship valuable.
- Perform portfolio reviews and discussions with clients
- Address financial planning questions (e.g. Tax issues, cost basis, estate planning,
insurance, stock options)
- Develop financial planning reports (e.g. Retirement projections, income analysis, education funding)
- Manage multiple levels of client relationships
- Expand client relationships
- Strengthen client relationships for asset retention and aggregation
- Meeting company growth goals
- Adherence to Destination Wealth Management Advisors’ code of ethics and standards, and compliance requirements
- Evaluate risk and find the appropriate model portfolio objective for clients
- Convey the firm’s investment philosophy and strategy
- Accepts personal ownership for commitments and goals
- Effectively communicates, expresses ideas clearly, persuasively, and effectively
- Exemplary relationship skills
- Professional conduct with peers
- Enthusiasm to provide world-class service to our clients
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a timely manner
- Attention to detail and reliability
- Willingness to expand knowledge and expertise
- College Degree
- Three years or more of financial planning and investment management experience
- CFP Designation Required
Destination Wealth Management welcomes your inquiry. For more information on the firm visit our website at www.destinationwm.com.