The Spanish Speaking Sales Administrative Assistant will provide support to our customers and Sales Representatives through the entire sales cycle. You will be responsible for assisting in the sales process. Respond to sales leads that are generated from our outbound marketing efforts. You will assist with turning leads in to closed sales. We have a state of the art website, CRM and order management systems in place.
The compensation for this full time position is a base salary of $31,200 plus a bonus of $8,800 at goal.
MetalDetector.com is a family owned internet retailer of high end specialty electronics. The company was established in 1983 and we are celebrating our 30th year in business this year. This position is based in Southborough, MA in a professional office environment. We stock and ship products to consumers world-wide from this facility. The office environment is fun and fast paced. We are small close knit team of 10 employees and growing quickly. The start date for this position is immediate.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess some or all of the following characteristics:
- English and Spanish language skills
- Previous success working as a sales administrator
- Top performer
- Good follow up skills
- Strong computer and research skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a quick paced environment
- Comfortable speaking with customers over the telephone in English or Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Desire to suggest process improvements and a dedication to personal excellence
- Strong MS Office and Internet Browser skills
- Strong organizational and proven analytical skills a must
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working with English and Spanish speaking customers over the telephone, by email and website chat
- Following up with customer inquiries by phone and email
- Working with customers to resolve product and payment issues
- Processing customer returns and exchanges
- Support the Sales Team in online order entry and literature fulfillment
- Audit data entry for accuracy as needed; Generate periodic sales reporting
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years experience as a sales adminsitrator
- College degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Spanish
- Previous work for an internet retailer a plus
Normal Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
Holiday Hours: November 25 - December 23 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM Monday through Friday
Visit our online Careers Page:
Join the Internet's First Online Retailer of Hobby Metal Detectors…
Wake up every day and LOVE what you do! You may ask yourself; is there a super-secret formula behind our success here at MetalDetector.com? Truth is, not really. We just understand that it takes a solid team of happy and enthusiastic employees to fuel our growing list of satisfied customers.
We value creative, out of the box thinkers.
Simply put, it is our people that drive the original ideas and concepts that separate us from our competitors. We are always on the lookout for passionate, goal oriented, team players. If you have thoughtful ideas and the drive to make them happen, we want to hear from you.
A fun fast paced environment.
Our office and distribution facility is located in a professional commercial park 30 minutes west of Boston, Massachusetts. We stock and ship products to consumers world-wide from this facility. We are a small, close knit team that is growing quickly. MetalDetector.com is a second generation, privately held family business. Based on this, we are never challenged to compromise our core values for the sake of short-term profits.
Our team members enjoy the following company benefits:
- 401K + company match
- Paid vacation
- Major holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
The following optional benefits are available:
- Delta Dental
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance is NOT Included*
Come join our growing family!
Simply put, we get it. Feel good about working for a company that is powered by a group of core values that you can believe in. It's no secret that if you feel good about your job and your peers, you will want to stick around. We understand that long-term employees are good for the company and in turn our customers. If you believe that you have what it takes, let us hear from you.
In your application please let us know the following:
1. Your salary history.
2. Please tell us why you feel you are a good fit for this position?
3. What appealed to you about our company?