Detroit Red Wings Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Very enjoyable place to work with great co-workers.
Community Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 14, 2014
Working in sports, specifically with the Detroit Red Wings, has allowed me to gain a lot of experience building relationships inside and outside of the organization. I work very closely with non-profit organizations including hospitals, the military, Make-a-Wish, Salvation Army, etc. The departments within the organization I often work with are Corporate Partners, Group Sales, Ticket Sales and Marketing. I manage the donations program and community relations hotline on a daily basis. The hardest part is telling someone no when they have a special request, such as a player meet and greet, and we just aren't able to make it happen. organization, communication and time management skills have really improved. I am dedicated and detail orientated, always setting goals for myself.
Pros
exciting atmosphere, great co-workers
Cons
long hours, minimal pay
Great fast paced job
Production Assistant/Stage Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 2, 2012
Awesome experience with constant learning and development
Great Learning and working environment
Community Relation/Public Relations/ Foundation (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 12, 2012
I have well knowledge in indesign, and all Microsoft programs. I have worked in the community, public and foundation department. I have assisted with communicating with fans, charity groups and superior management. Communicating and speaking are task that were asked upon me on a regular bases and I always give it my all in everything I'm doing and learning to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Detroit Red Wings. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5