Objective and Scope of Position:
Responsible for the preparation of Distributor and Supplier invoices, Commission Expenses, Balance Sheet account reconciliations, Wine Futures Accounting, maintenance and reporting of Fixed Assets, and monthly standard journal entries.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Billings to Distributors and Suppliers
- Commission Expenses & Accruals
- Spirits Brand Royalties Accounting
- Wine Futures Accounting
- WJD Spirits, LLC Accounting and Reporting
- Fixed Assets Maintenance and Reporting
- Prepare and enter semi-monthly payroll journal entries
- Inventory Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Special Projects upon request
The successful candidate will demonstrate skill in analytical thinking and problem solving. In addition, the candidate should possess the ability to clearly and accurately present financial date.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Experience and Skills: Requires 4+ years of previous accounting experience