Deutsche Bahn

Deutsche Bahn Employee Reviews

GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee), Park Ridge, ILJuly 14, 2015
The job is interesting.
i like to stay busy so its good keep me busy.
Team Oriented peole.
I like challenging work so I dont find anything difficult at this job
Stressful
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), dallas, TXJune 8, 2015
There was quite a bit of turnover. It was hard to meet all the customer's expectations when you were constantly training new employees.
good point of view
Forklift driver (Current Employee), Edwardsville, ILJune 1, 2015
Hard working, minor problems that are very easy to fix good management friendly work environment every day is a leaned lesson
safe and productive work enviornment
Bulk Driver (Former Employee), Edwardsville, ILMay 28, 2015
Pros: lunch, tips
Cons: long hours
Safe work place conditions. Always went smooth and clean through every job. Never have had a problem with other employees
Productive work place with no distractions
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Carlisle, PAMay 12, 2015
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: being penalized for forgetting work badge
A typical day at work for me is meeting all my rates before my lunch.
I learned that as long as you keep your goal set in your head youll meet it as long as you stay focused.
Management is very good
I really don't engage with my coworkers unless there is some type of team work goal for the day.
The hardest part of the job is keeping busy. I usually meet all my goals for the day before we break so the second half of my day theres not much for me to do.
The most enjoyable part is getting to see the new electronics coming in for the Apple company
Solid Company Diverse globally educated colleagues and strong management
Regional Manager (Current Employee), New YorkMay 5, 2015
Pros: Good colleagues
DB Schenker is corporation with over a 140 year history. It offers diverse globally educated colleagues and strong management. Fun place to work with lots room for growth.
DB Schenker was a great company to work for
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: Nothing i can think of
Loved it here. Great co workers and great environment!
It was a family oriented feel about the company. I would recommend this company to anyone who had experience in this field.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 26, 2015
A typical work day includes downloading reports from the report manager and converting to excel. Reports are emailed to various managers/individuals within the company and the customer's management team. Additionally, I provide order status to customer and research and resolve problems such as freight charge disputes and proof of delivery.
db schenker
forklift operator (Current Employee), Shippensburg, PAApril 23, 2015
Pros: equipment, training, benefits
Cons: pay rate
db schenker is wonderful company to work for, as a new start up for the northeast distribution area it offers many opportunites for advancement, working with brand new equipment is very pleasant, and the management team are a well organized and dedicated group of people
Learned Plenty
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2015
This was the first call center I worked at. I learned a lot from being employed there. I learned how to handle multiple screens at a time. I also learned how to handle different types of customers. I enjoyed this job as well as my co workers.
Work from home and travel
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TxApril 9, 2015
Nice place to work. I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the customer I supported. I would recommend employment to other interested candidates.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service/Data Entry (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Potlucks
Cons: Short breaks
Productive and fun place to work at, Learned new things from the company. Hardest part is dealing with customers. Co-workers are friendly to work with.. Most enjoyable part of job is good team work players and communicate well.
Loading and unloading product
Order Filler (Former Employee), Edwardsville, ILMarch 29, 2015
Load and unload product. Put product in the right location using RF system scanners. Order picking using RF system scanners
Challengin
Trainer (Current Employee), rancho cordova, caMarch 8, 2015
Was a very challenging job that required a lot of payment to detail, however it was a learning experience if you are into clerical work.
A very fast paced environment with a lot to learn.
Gateway Ocean Export Coordinator (Current Employee), Des Plaines, ILFebruary 16, 2015
* Prepare and submit shipping instructions to SSL via INTTRA system.
* Responsible for processing supporting documents for at least 25 containers a week.
* Company is known and in the top 3 in Freight Forwarding business.
* Most of my colleagues are professionals and have number of years experience in Logistics & Transportation.
* Review and approved steamship line Ocean Freight.
* Maintaining system sailing date and ETA.
Worst Job that I've ever worked at.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Carlisle, PAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: management sucked at everything they did and showed favoritsim and were arrogant.
"DB Schenker" in Carlisle is by far the worst place I've worked at. Everybody hates it there. EVERYBODY. We came out from Apple to work at DB Schenker for their contract with Apple to be the East Coast Refurbishment center for them, but we got nothing but stress.
Extreme arrogance and micromanagement from the managers and supervisors. Literally zero praise ever. They spent their days digging for ways – more... to get good people in trouble.
Every day I came in without any expectations except to push as product as fast as we can. How much? What's the goal? What's the goal UPH? None of this was ever shared.
They expect people to work 10 hours days and Saturdays every single day and weekend, nonstop for months on end.
Their parking lot is so small, that you have to literally park in a shopping center 2 miles away and take a bus to work if the parking lot is full.
HR is full of themselves. If you tell them any complaints, they will tell the managers that you're complaining about, which causes the managers to be even more arrogant and retaliate against you.
The process engineer is worthless, and was worthless before he was promoted. Now he makes way too much money and does nothing, all while getting to travel the world - all because he played dungeons and dragons with half of the staff. Which brings me to the next point;
Favortism by management. Everywhere. You literally will NOT succeed or advance unless the management like you. – less
friendly working environment, job could be easily handled
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Free Port, New YorkJanuary 7, 2015
It was not big challenge for me to work at this company. I got along with my supervisor and colleagues very well. They were all my friends. I left this company because family re-location.
great place to work
Case Pick Operator (Former Employee), west branch, iowaDecember 31, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day consist of 12 hours. You learn alot about logistics. Plus supply and demand first hand because incoming orders. Co workers make the environment comfortable and relaxing. The hardest part will be endurance to go 12 hours because it takes half your day.
Product driven hierarchy. High emphasis on continued productivity and process improvements.
Workstream Leader for Management Evaulation Team (Current Employee), Romulus, MINovember 30, 2014
Pros: competitive pay.
Cons: weekly out of town travel.
An average day for me involves implementing and supporting new initiatives as determined by upper management. This means working with branch operations for all modes of transport along with aligning with management for status updates and recommended changes. The most challenging portion of the job is the weekly travel. The best part of this job is being able to train and work with the desk level operations.
Confidential
Senior IT Project Manager (Former Employee), Lakewood, CONovember 18, 2014
Confidential due to non-compete and unwilling to discuss at this time.

1 2 3 4