Deutsche Lufthansa AG

Deutsche Lufthansa AG Employer Reviews

Active, fun and diverse work environment.
Customer Service - Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 26, 2014
I love this company, we get to meet new people everyday. There's always something they are willing to improve, very organized management. We also try our hardest at Lufthansa to maintain the best customer service! :)
A great job for an active person
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2013
My experience with Lufthansa was very enjoyable because I was able to interact with people of different cultures and learn many new things. I position kept me on my toes because I had many different responsiblities and no day was the same
ticket agent for Lufthansa
Ground crew (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 10, 2013
As a ticket agent you are providing customer services to traveler and ensure there boarding passes are correct, as well as assist with the check in process. This is a stressful job as it has a deadline with every flight and a huge number of passengers which need assistants.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Newark, NJAugust 2, 2013
Responsible receptionist for front desk in high volume airport.
Update the computer system daily with travelers information.
Handle all customer requests and inquiries.
Responsible for arranging displays of feature services.
Provide training sessions to new customer service
productive but very serious place to work.
Guam (Flight Line Supervisor/Flight Coordinator) (Current Employee), guam international airport gu.February 23, 2013
Pros: free food( lunch, dinner & snack)
Cons: long working hours, no time for family & leisure.only one day off.
Everyday is a different environment,depends on the number of flights were checking.There are times when we can relax only if its not really busy,lots of times everybody stressed out when most of the flights leaves at the same time.
Service and leadership
Head of Surveillance (Current Employee), HungaryOctober 25, 2014
16 years of experience in front line of a hanldling company and a leading airline gives me the opportunity to see both side of the passanger service business. I can work under time pressure and I could lead and support a group to give the best service for the customers.
A day at work
Trainee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: free access to lounges and food
Cons: no break or to relax in this work
Its usually night shift everyday when i was working in airports work without any delays of the schedule is challenging and to work as a team is great experience for me.i also had opportunity to be as a team leader for 3 shifts.if the passengers are missing or we are tight in the departure or arrival time its a high amount of pressure.and most enjoyable – more... part in the job is to have a great amount interactions between different people,staffs,different situations to handle and all helps to develop to adapt in any situations and work with full efficiency. – less
Good work experience
Travel consultant (Current Employee), DublinAugust 10, 2014
Pros: work with travel agencies
Cons: bad managment
Fully skilled agent working for the Portuguese market, covering the following lines: General Reservations, Miles & More Expert, Travel Agency Help desk, Online Check-in and Web-Support (International Markets). * Skilled as well for the Customer Support via email for special enquiries and technical support for the Lufthansa web page.

The co-workers – more... are the best part of the company as we help each other when needed and the good environment between the team help during tough times.

The hardest part of the job is the lack of support from management team, to have knowledgeable people to help us when needed that motivate us as well. – less
Dynamic and challenging
Manager Business Development (Former Employee), sao paulo, brazilJune 2, 2014
Pros: free-lunch, good healthcare
As this was the longest working experience, I'll tell about my last job position at the company.
Working for the LATAM organization was very challenging and it gave me the opportunity for immense personal growing. Although it was a very stressful department to work at, I really enjoyed some of my co-workers who which I had some good fun!
The most stressful – more... part of the job was due to high working pressure with time limits on specific projects that had to be guaranteed execution with the LATAM organizations.
I had to work very closely with my counterparts at the headquarters in Germany and this gave me the opportunity to further develop my professional skills.
Although it was a stressful and very competitive environment, I had some really good time with most of my co-workers! – less
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Project Leader (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMay 18, 2014
• Understanding the requirements and providing work effort estimations.
• Responsible for Database designing and DB design documentation.
• Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies.
• Team handling.
• Conducting peer and lead reviews and providing feedback.
• Responsible for detailed design of the project including – more... high level and low level documents( UML modeling, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams, Process flow diagram).
• Debugging, diagnosing, correcting errors/faults of application within given testing protocols
• Responsible for integration with other modules of the application.
• Built an end to end vertical slice (Presentation, Business, Service and DAO layers) of the application by applying OO design concepts, design patterns. Implemented server side and client side validation using Spring Validator framework.
• Used Hibernate to connect to the database. Implemented HQL in data access layer to access and update information in the database. – less
Business Analyst (Former Employee), FrankfurtMarch 27, 2014
Nice working Culture , Good Technology,Long Days at work,Methodologie used are not a standard prsctise in industry these days. however it suits the profit conversions so it perfrectly fine. Else LH is a very good airline.
productive
Mainframe Developer (Former Employee), puneDecember 21, 2013
great experience....a lot to learn....strictly professional..
Challenging and fun workplace
Supervisor - MHB and Ground Staff Trainer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 22, 2013
Challenging environment, Customer relations skills and how to solve problems.
Great environment
Customer service (Former Employee), Clontarf, EastpointNovember 21, 2013
I was working for Lufthansa as a reservation agent as I was receiving calls from customers that wanted to book flights, or make updates to their booking reservations. After 6 months, I was promoting to a specific department (Miles&More). So I was receiving calls from customers who had flight privileges because they were travelling often.

This was pretty – more... much my first experience in a customer service environment and I really appreciate working with my team in order to reach our goals and please the company satisfaction.

The hardest part of the job was to get calls for the lost luggage line, as we had mostly to deal with difficult calls and try to locate the missing items and find the best words to understand the client's frustration. – less
It was fun working and productive also
Load Controller (Former Employee), Cape TownApril 16, 2013
Pros: 10 percent on all flights worldwide
Cons: shift work and lack of communication between management and staff
My co-workers were the very best. The hardest part of the job was in general faults done by ramp agents, blamed on us the controllers, a typical day started very early or sometimes late in the afetrnoon
One day at work
Accountant (Former Employee), cairo, egyptAugust 28, 2012
Every day I go to work at 9 am. I follow the daily morning routine by checking my emails and access my SAP account. I have to reply for all the emails. Its time consuming but interesting because its one of the ways we communicate with our office in Bangkok. We need to collaborate on clearing some of the postings on SAP and accounts openings. I always – more... write a todo list from the day before, so i have to check in the middle of the day what i achieved and to remind myself if i left something out. The biggest hurdle in this job was collecting the money from the sales counter. it was one of my responsibilities. Every day i had to collect the sales cash money and ensure they match the ticket sale then send it to the bank. They were unorganized and few times either money was missing or tickets but the problem was solved at the end. it was a matter of them being disorganized but after I made it clear to them that its not acceptable and agreed on a process to follow, it became much better. those hurdles are the ones that made this job entertaining and interesting for me. – less
A great Company! In every aspect.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Caracas, VenezuelaJanuary 3, 2012
Pros: discounts on flight tickets
Lufthansa is a TOP Company when it comes to find a carreer, a fare compensation and a exciting place to work.
I spent four great years, learning and enjoying every day of my life working with this Company.
Durchwachsen, aber nicht uninteressant
Sachbearbeiter Buchhaltung (Former Employee), Frankfurt Main, HEDecember 9, 2014
Kollegen, die sich aufgrund des Scoreprojektes gegenseitig das Wasser abgraben.
Vorgesetzte bei denen man sich immer wieder fragt, wer um alles in der Welt solche Menschen einstellt (frei von jeglicher Sozialkompetenz und Motivation).
Und auf der anderen Seite trifft man auch auf echte Lufthanseaten deren Leben eben auch ein Teil dieser Firma ist.
Mitarbeiter – more... die ihren Job lieben und ihren Kunden einfach nur ein gutes Gefühl geben wollen.
Denen ihr Job Freude macht und man das sofort merkt. – less
Como es Lufthansa en Mexico
Gerente de Calidad en Ingresos (Current Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFOctober 20, 2014
Pros: permite alcanzar un balance entre el trabajo y tu vida personal
Cons: no hay mucho desarrollo profesional, la estructura es muy pequena
Lufthansa Global Business Services (LGB) tiene por objeto proporcionar los mejores servicios en Finanzas, Revenue Accounting, Recursos Humanos y Servicios de adquisición. La organización opera a nivel mundial, con una casa matriz en Alemania (LGBS GmbH), así como los centros regionales responsables en la Ciudad de México (Americas), Cracovia (EMEA) – more... y Bangkok (APAC). Además de la ejecución operativa, su objetivo es aumentar la eficiencia de estos procesos para generar ahorros en los costos de todo el Grupo Lufthansa. Somos el socio global de servicios para los servicios administrativos de clase mundial para el Grupo Lufthansa. LGBS pertenece 100% al Grupo Lufthansa. – less
tägliche Erweiterung des Horizonts
Flugbegleiter (Current Employee), Frankfurt Main, HEAugust 4, 2014
Pros: preiswertes reisen
Cons: schichtdienst
Es bereitet mir Freude Menschen aus der ganzen Welt zu betreuen, mit ihnen zu kommunizieren. Immer nach Lösungen zu suchen. Es ist jedoch nicht einfach, da man ständig zwischen den Zeitzonen hin- und her fliegt.
Ich habe große Freude daran fremde Länder zu besuchen, deren Kulturen kennenzuleren und die lokale Küche zu kosten.