Deutsche Lufthansa AG Employee Reviews

The day of a PAX agent
Passenger Agent (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 23, 2015
Starts With a Morning meeting before starting, Information on The flights for the day, how many Are flying and how many special aid flyers, In order for everyone to be on the same page. Then its Setting up the ticket booths, setting up tickets, Signing on to computers and starting to take Customers, Ask where they are flying to, check their bags, print their tickets, specify boarding information and thanking them. after Checking all Flyers, you are then moved to the gate to set up customers to start boarding, scanning tickets, escorting child carriages. Once everyone is all boarded wait until the plane is in air 20 minutes after taking flight. Then repeat for the next flight.
Pros
Very friendly, good environment to work in
Benefits
Great working environment + good pay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJune 1, 2015
Once you go through the tiresome training process, the work is for the most part very easy,

The working environment and professionalism of the company is definitely the strong point.
Fun job
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2015
A typical day at work everyday is different because you deal with a lot of people with a different background.

What I learned? That It can be a challenge to calm passengers down but I did good because I got an appreciation for best costumer service.

Most enjoyable part of the job? Dealing with all these different people and using my languages.

The hardest part of the job? That you need to tell the passenger that they can fly the same day because of an mechanical problem or delay.
Pros
Meet a lot of different people
Cons
No benefits
fun job and challenging
coordinator Airlines T1 (ASIG) (Current Employee) –  JFK International AirportFebruary 26, 2015
•Perform weight and balance ramp supervision.
•Coordination of all phases of aircraft handling, including baggage and cargo handling, catering, cleaning, fueling, crew and passenger boarding.
•Operational safety/load security checks on aircraft prior to departure.
•Supervision and coordination of Handling Agent during all phases of aircraft unloading/loading, including checking on correct build-up of ULDs (cargo and baggage)
•Communicate with crew-hotel and crew transportation and coordinate crew issues
Public Relation/ Customer Service
Public Relation/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYFebruary 4, 2015
 Checked all traveling documents: reservations, passports, birth certificates, visas, luggage weight
 Provided exceptional customer service, from the time customers check in to the time they get on the plane
 Made different requests for seats, food or any other accommodations they requested
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILJanuary 14, 2015
Great place to work. Everyday is almost the same, and if a person like to do the same job over and over, this is a good place to work.
Working for an airline
Senior Financial Accountant SAP (Former Employee) –  Mexico CityApril 14, 2014
A typical day at work is your first call conference because of the different business hours, collect money from clients, do the payment runs, posting the operations into the system.

The management is good.

You cn work side by side with your co workers, because without their help, the company can run.

The hardest part of the job is when you have to leave the proyect that you'll be develop in order to develop another one.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with other people in order to develop proyects and travel to other countries to do that
Active, fun and diverse work environment.
Customer Service - Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 26, 2014
I love this company, we get to meet new people everyday. There's always something they are willing to improve, very organized management. We also try our hardest at Lufthansa to maintain the best customer service! :)
A great job for an active person
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2013
My experience with Lufthansa was very enjoyable because I was able to interact with people of different cultures and learn many new things. I position kept me on my toes because I had many different responsiblities and no day was the same
ticket agent for Lufthansa
Ground crew (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 10, 2013
As a ticket agent you are providing customer services to traveler and ensure there boarding passes are correct, as well as assist with the check in process. This is a stressful job as it has a deadline with every flight and a huge number of passengers which need assistants.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 2, 2013
Responsible receptionist for front desk in high volume airport.
Update the computer system daily with travelers information.
Handle all customer requests and inquiries.
Responsible for arranging displays of feature services.
Provide training sessions to new customer service
productive but very serious place to work.
Guam (Flight Line Supervisor/Flight Coordinator) (Current Employee) –  guam international airport gu.February 23, 2013
Everyday is a different environment,depends on the number of flights were checking.There are times when we can relax only if its not really busy,lots of times everybody stressed out when most of the flights leaves at the same time.
Pros
free food( lunch, dinner & snack)
Cons
long working hours, no time for family & leisure.only one day off.