The BizTalk Developer / Architect is responsible for working with IT development team members to make sure customers are set up properly and to ensure that our customers' EDI transactions needs are met and run smoothly at all times.
BizTalk Architecture experience required along with HIPAA.
Relocate or Travel weekly to client [ NO remote please]
Design, customize, develop an SOA based integrated architecture using BizTalk as the ESB Tool.
Work on BizTalk 2009/2010 development and messaging design patterns: orchestrations, pipelines, adapters and convoys
Develop EAI/B2B Implementation strategy and solutions using industry standard B2B accelerators for EDI.
Support the implementation of Canonical Data Models.
Develop and implement strategies for B2B Design, Integration, Deployment, Testing, and Performance tuning.
Support continuous service improvement through knowledge of industry standard best practices.
Interacts with BizTalk administrator to ensure code fits design and configuration requirements
Interacts with Production monitoring and support staff to ensure systems defects are investigated with a view to opening a related code defect ticket
Take initiative for identifying process improvements and application enhancements
Other skills and requirements include:
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Telecommunications, Data Communications, or a related field of study
· Must have minimum of 3 years of:
· BizTalk development experience
· Solution Architect experience
· Working experience of BizTalk 2009/2010 development and messaging design patterns: orchestrations, pipelines, adapters and convoys
· Working experience with ESB Toolkit (1.0, 2.0 or 2.1) and itinerary design and implementation, resolvers, exception handling framework
· Application experience using Microsoft Visual Studio platform
· Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) experience
· Experience integrating with real-time and web services interfaces
· Experience with implementing Business Rules Engine (BRE)
· Knowledge of Web services (SOAP/WSDL), Restful state services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
· Good knowledge of MS SQL Server
· Must have experience with .Net 2010
· 3-5 years of progressive, responsible experience in the field of data processing, computer systems and applications.
· Experience in health care related environment a plus.
Roles: Assist with the creation and maintenance of entire information systems and individual programs to meet users evolving needs. Perform original program creation as well as troubleshoot and problem solve existing programs. Interact with various Operations personnel and IT development staff to determine user requirements for software maintenance. Write SQL scripts for extracting, testing and verifying data before mapping data into EDI outbound transactions utilizing SQL Stored Procedures (SQL/PL) to Configured SQL Adapters and code Stored Procedures for the Load/Extract Process. Maintain responsibility for upgrading and maintaining existing load processes (DTS) and creating new processes (SSIS). Work with team members to provide complex program design for coding, testing and maintaining healthcare related software. Responsible for mapping HIPAA X12 standard transactions including 834, 387 I and P, and 835 and for creating orchestrations for HIPAA transactions. Extract, transform, and load healthcare data as related to claims, providers, and members.