We have an immediate opening for an innovative, creative, motivated, experienced and multi-talented web designer in the Gwinnett Area. This is a full time position. Freelancers need not apply, this is an in-house salary position.
- A minimum of 5+ years full time agency experience.
- Must be reliable, dependable and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be advanced (EXPERT) in Adobe Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Illustrator & In-Design
- Exceptional clean web design, with examples to prove it.
- Must be available between 10am & 7pm Monday -- Friday at our Gwinnett office.
- Must have excellent knowledge of CSS and web standards.
- Must have great personality and feel comfortable talking on the phone and meeting with clients.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must have artistic sensibility, technical skill, communication, organization and problem solving ability.
- Brainstorming and working within a team environment.
- Occasionally meeting with clients and presenting ideas to clients.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be willing to be flexible and work on other tasks as needed.
- Working with others, such as designers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product.
- Experience with ColdFusion or Wordpress/PHP is a huge plus. Please highlight any knowledge in your email.
- Must have good knowledge of SEO and best practices
- HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge a plus, mobile application programming is a plus
- Design website proofs, homepages, landing pages, internal pages
- Code websites from a proof to a working, web compliant page using divs and CSS
- Update current websites we maintain
- Work with Wordpress adding and laying our content
- Work with HTML sites laying out text, pictures and all other assets of a webpage
- Designing print pieces and logos
- Optimizing sites for search engines
- Creating banner ads for websites
- Creating print advertisements for direct mail and print advertising
- Brainstorming ideas for current websites and for new websites
- Creating content for our internal social media marketing efforts
Email your resume, and your best working, online portfolio example. Salary commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 21 months ago