Development Office

Development Office Employer Reviews

Productive, competitive.
Representative Caller (Former Employee), Steubenville OhioNovember 19, 2013
I worked in phone contact with alumni, family and friends of Franciscan University of Steubenville Ohio. I updated the contacts on important events and developments at Franciscan University, as well as informed them of new donation opportunities. I was responsible to communicate effectively with contacts, and document all donations.
The closest to private sector in a collegiate environment
Program Assistant V (Former Employee), Chapel Hill, NCFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: learned about the importance of fundraising to the university mission.
Cons: sometimes stressful.
I was the assistant to 10 major gift officers. I learned to prioritize my work based on the demands and needs of this group. This included reconciling all Visa and cash expenditures, making all travel arrangements, typing all their correspondence, creating Access queries and databases for use in organizing events, large scale mailings and organized – more... informational "brown bag" lunches for the university community. Phew!
The most difficult part of my job was to make each and every major gift officer feel that they were the most important to me. I enjoyed always being busy, the day went very fast. – less
Fun workplace
Clerk (Former Employee), BeirutAugust 11, 2014
I worked there as a student for finiancial aid. The work environment was friendly and fun.
Vellore
Typist at Black Development officer (Former Employee), TimiriJune 9, 2014
A Typical day at work
The most enjoyable part of the job.
Vellore