Pretty good culture, work environment & tools. Some great, smart people and managers and a pretty good base product.
- Management is uncomfortable with newer technologies.
- Top executives bicker and carry our childish power-plays.
- Business charters / responsibilities are duplicated resulting in unnecessary/unhealthy competition and expenditures.
- The product roadmap is a web of changing dependencies that is constantly shifting, resulting in constant context-switches and supposed emergencies for many. Management cannot figure out a consistent direction.
- A couple of well-connected, self-agrandizing individuals whisper toxic criticisms that destroy successes and morale.
These factors combine to prevent good engineers from being able to produce quality business results, which frustrates everyone and makes the engineers look bad. Then, and what is most frustrating, is that the engineers are blamed for lack of performance and not producing results!
Work here at your own risk.
Benefits, good co-workers
Dithering, fighting managers; poor facilities management