Fast-paced, growing Dallas fashion accessories company needs a results-driven achiever with 1-2 years experience who loves fashion, numbers and analysis. Experience working with Walmart Retail Link system is mandatory. Fun, supportive work atmosphere and great benefits!
- Create and generate weekly, seasonal and as-needed sales and financial performance and forecasting reports.
- Analyze sales by item by store weekly to recommend needed adjustments to retail forecast, inventory levels and order flow.
- Review sales to stock levels at the store level to determine inventory corrections needed.
- Evaluate and report sales trends by region, demographic or item trend.
- Establish and maintain seasonal style and upc listings by store cluster group.
- Provide analytic and administrative support to sales team.
- Assist with customer meeting preparation: spreadsheets, sample tagging, etc.
- Highly analytical and detailed-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in retail math
- Results-driver achiever with excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Flexible team player who can multi-task and quickly adapt to fluctuating needs of our retail customers.
- Advanced Excel; MS Office and Outlook
- 1 – 2 years wholesale or retail experience working with Walmart Retail Link system.
- Bachelor degree preferred
Please submit your cover letter and resume with qualifications, goals and salary requirements.
Indeed - 2 years ago