DFA

DFA Employee Reviews

No International Business Knowledge at ALL
Supply Chain (Current Employee), Corporate OfficeMay 14, 2015
Pros: Co Workers
Cons: Too many to list
I've never known a company that allows a third party customer to come in and consult on their own business. It was a disaster and they still haven't fixed the mess they created. I wouldn't suggest working in the Export department. They have lost some good employees in that department, their dropping like flies.
Fast Paced
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Clovis, NMMay 4, 2015
On a typical day we would send 100 loads of milk or more to the cheese plant. I learned that a person with this position needs to be organized and ready to work. The hardest part of the job then was having the same techniques to get the tanker drivers in and out in a timely matter. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the drivers and their routine.
Company has absolutely zero corporate direction in terms of international business.They continue to fail at every level.
Sales (Current Employee), CorporateMarch 26, 2015
Pros: I feel there are none
Cons: We are awarded zero commissions on a single sale
As a sales person our consumers many times refuse to do business with us, as they feel we are more and more incompetent daily.
The lack of knowledge of that entire management group is disturbing. As a cooperative the people we work for should be very concerned.
We as an organization just cannot get it together.
We have zero business exporting since we do not have the knowledge or background more so the skilled staff to support the huge export market.
job security is pretty good
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Schulenburg, TXFebruary 2, 2015
some good people to work with the job security is good but the pay is not equal.you can learn a lots of other skills working for this company as a maintenance worker
A very stable and rewarding job.
Office Manger (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARDecember 30, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: working short handed
A typical day at work, excellent customer service, providing the fastest service to the customers and making sure everyone leaves happy, and if that meant going beyond our normal routine then it was done.

I learned many things over my 28 years of employment with the State, you have to have patience, good attitude, and a caring personality and a winning smile.

Management was 100% behind you and would go out of their way to help.

My co-workers were wonderful, I had a very good crew we had good times and bad but we all worked as a team and accomplished our goals.

Dealing with upset customers, I don't like it when customers are upset, like I said earlier my goal is to help every customer leave happy.

Pleasing customers and co-workers.
Great place to work and very hard work
Helper (Former Employee), Warrior, ALAugust 27, 2014
We always cut up and had fun but we also got a lot done in a timely manner. Everything about this job was great besides the distance I had to travel to work.

DFA Salaries