DFW Airport

DFW Airport Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work
Work Clerk/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Irving, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: much downtime
Cons: healthcare is not that awesome
This job is perfect for those who need to work overnight. I work from 6pm to 6am only 3 days a week. It is not hard work. Plenty of data entry and management is the greatest
a simple valet
Freedom park Valet (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Driving nice vehicles
Cons: Working in bad weather conditions
valeted cars at DFW airport. ensured the safe return of the vehicle to the customer. The hardest part was waiting for hours outside on the curb in twenty degree weather in freezing rain, sleet, and snow. The most enjoyable part was that I was allowed to drive some very nice cars.
great people to work with
Wheel Chair/Dispatch/ATO/UM Runner (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 24, 2015
i really liked working there and making all the passenger happy...
i learned alot of things there, i learned how to treat people and how to work with other people.
i only has one thing that i disliked about my job was my scheduel wasnt maching with my school scheduel and that made me quite the job. other then that i really loved my job.
productive and fun work place
Tower Agent (Former Employee), dfwMarch 16, 2015
Pros: the freedom of time
Cons: no benifits
Every day would be with same flight numbers an turnovers, learning new travel locations around the US, Not being under direct management was always easy on the shoulders. Working with only 6 others in the tower sounded like we were at a race track some days. Hardest part was changing all services to new routes when problems occurred. The best part of this job was the view of the sky on any day from the window up so high.
Getting to know others while working
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), DFW AirportJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: a lot of breaks in between flights
Setting up the ramp for the flight and making sure all equipments are staged before the flight. Not much to learned once you have completely work a plane because its a lot of repetion. Co workers are easy to get along with and will help when in need. Hardest time is when a flight is delayed than you might lose sleep of getting to work or staying over after a shift to assist other contracts flight. Very flexible with your schedule especially if you have a second job.
A comfortable and productive fast paced work enviornment.
Package handler, Bank, UPS (Former Employee), DFW airportJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: attitude
Cons: unproductivity
Arriving early to work to get things in order for the daily procedures. Being a productive member to achieve above and beyond what's expected.
Excellent management that is knowledgeable to make others better and ensure a consistent work environment.
Great at DFW
Line Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 30, 2014
Pros: being shift lead
I'd come prepare food and began the set up for all the other cooks. I learned that if you speak to everyone in a nice manner that they'd like working with you more. I learned shift lead roles, for when the manger would step out the kitchen I was next in line making sure that everything was getting done great and in a timely manner. My hardest part was being young and trying to get people to work for me which was also the most enjoyable.
Productive with an ever-changing environment
Finance Revenue Specialist (Current Employee), Irving, TXDecember 6, 2014
This is a good place to gain experience in finance revenue. The management is pretty awesome, but there is alot of office drama. If you can look past it, it can be very enjoyable.
You typically help other passengers
Customer Care Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: meet different type of people
Cons: too much walking
A typical day at work is go pick up elderly people who needs a wheel chair to move around in the airport. Assist them. Make sure they are comfortable and satisfy with your assistant. I learn from the job how to interact with people more. The co-workers at the airport are the people who makes the job bearable because sometimes the passenger are not the nicest people. With that being said, the hardest part of the job is dealing with bad passengers. They will treat you as a slave and all you can do is endure all the pain and be positive. The most enjoyable part of worker at the airport is meeting famous people. I only worked at the airport for about 2 months and i have seen up to 20 celebrities that i know.
Teaching is an art
Personnel Specialist I (Recruitment) (Former Employee), Blytheville ARJune 3, 2014
great occupation is to teach. This was a wonderful organization to begin my life of public service
customer service
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 1, 2014
Pros: cool atmosphere, nice supervisors
A typical day at work for me is to provide great guest service by directing guest to where they need to be and assist them with whatever help or questions they may have. I personally love what i do. Providing great customer service and leaving my guest satisfied is the best part of my job.
lots of work
contractor (Former Employee), terminal d projectMarch 25, 2014
Pros: fast paced work
Cons: laid off
i loved this job learned alot was able to get certifacation in lots of feilds loved my coworkers
Very active work
Valet/Car Washer (Former Employee), Irving, TexasMarch 4, 2014
Typical day consisted of retrieving and delivering vehicles for traveling customers. Hardest part of the job was being able to balance many customers at a time with limited parking spaces provided by DFW Airport
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 9, 2013
Assisted CEO with daily functions. Management was good to work for. Co-workers were happy.
mediocre
Line Cook (Former Employee), DFW Airport, TXSeptember 4, 2013
Great job, with excellent location, but lack of advancement
NA
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 16, 2013
THIS JOB IS NOT A GOOD JOB TO WORK FOR THE SUPERVISOR DO NOT HAVE THE EMPLOYEES AT ALL..AND THEY TALK ABOUT THE EMPLOYEES TO OTHER EMPLOYEES..
Great place to work, Always busy, Great managers and staff
Valet (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 16, 2013
Pros: great management, and also you get to take breaks whenever you want.
Cons: no benefits
On a typical work day when you arrive they would have keys on a table labeled with a certain terminal they have to arrive too. Once you take the car up to its designated area you have to secure it and make sure the car is safe. When I learned while working here is how to work on my own without a supervisor present all the time. My co-workers are all great they are very helpful and easy to get along with. The hardest part about the job is you have to be very versatile and learn how to multitask. The most enjoyable part of the job is that its very fast paced and I am always on the go doing something
Worked for a contractor at DFW
HR/ Payroll (Former Employee), airportJune 5, 2013
Very Numbers oriented. Does not care how you get the numbers.
productive, hard worker, people person
hub (Former Employee), dallas, TxMay 14, 2013
-At work I check in and get started on what I need to do that day.
-I've learned how to unload/load trucks, trailers, aircans properly, I've learn to handle packages such as scanning and placing them in the right cans.
-I get along with all my co-workers, I keep everything professionally.
-Hardest part of the job was sometimes it would be slow.
-Most enjoyable part of the job was the work out.
Excellent Employer
Captain /Career Development Division (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 16, 2013
DFW Airport has been one of the Best Jobs that I have ever had.

About DFW Airport

Nexiant┬ámakes material control systems used to manage access to spare parts used in factories and other manufacturing facilities – Read more