DFW Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Airport Valet (Current Employee), DFW, TXMarch 18, 2015
Typical Day starts working a lot with the computers and communicating with all supervisors, others dispatchers and co-working working outside on the field. Sometime gets really hectic but i love it because it helps me to tackle pressure and come close to the result. I strongly believe nothing is easy and nothing is impossible. What you just need is, a positive attitude and the ability to face all negative energy and convert all those to positive energy. I did not see any fault in my management team. They did their best to help us. It is just people are not satisfied and will never be satisfied. Have a amazing bond with my co-workers. I respect them and get that respect back from them. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I got the opportunity to work with different people around the glove and it strongly helps me know them and learn about their cultural, social, and psychological aspects of their life.
A good experiance
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Arlington TXJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: the people i work with and ge to met everyday
Cons: no medical insurance provided
A typical day I'll draw multiple people for Blood work, even doing some PTINR, FOB, UA,EKG. I enjoy talking to the patients, and getting the chance to document anything that could help the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner on diagnosing the Patient. The co workers are friendly and knowledgeable in their field of expertise. I would say the hardest part about the day is that there isn't more time to see more than 40 patients in a day. Over all, I have learned and more about the Medical Field that can only see hands on.
The work was not steady enough.
Instructor for Welding classes, Local #68 (Former Employee), Euless, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: great work when working.
Cons: was not steady enough
I loved work. the people I worked with,but the work was not steady enough.I ike working in different parts of the metroplex ,at different times of the year.
Easy work easy pay.
Systems analyst (Former Employee), Dallas TxNovember 11, 2014
Pros: the great pay.
Cons: the traffic.
I enjoyed working at DFW gas. I drove around avery day and checked gauges at different locations. Traffic was horrible.
Great Plaec
Event Coordinator-Intern (Former Employee), Dallas, TxSeptember 19, 2014
Great Place to work for.

Hours are great, and not long.

Management works well with schedules.
great job
Crew Leader/Carhop (Former Employee), dfwSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great tips, good food, fun envirnment
Cons: winter
the only thing that sucks about this job is the winter time, super cold outside, but over , great money , great tips, great company , great job
productive
Duty Manager (Current Employee), DFW AIRPORTSeptember 15, 2014
DFW Airport is one of the busiest airports in the country, It is a really fast pace place to work in. it requires alot of energy and good communication skills.
over all good
Customer Service agent (Current Employee), DFW airpotJune 23, 2014
i am working as a customer service representative at the DFW airport i learned how to convince a customer need and i am very nice with my co-corkers because i am lead on 6 co- workers if you are nice with your co-corkers then you will achieve your goal very easy,

the hardest part of my job is when we face a customer which want us to do something which is totally wrong, it is very hard to convince him /her and this is our jab to find a way to convince him/ her.

the most part that in enjoy is when ever i have the above customer i made him happy and agree form what i have done for him/her.
fast paced
Gate Agent (Former Employee), DFW Airport, TXAugust 12, 2013
Pros: .
Cons: .
exciting, fast paced, rewarding, multi tasking, teamwork
Good
Valet (Former Employee), dfw airportMay 1, 2013
Not too hard on employees in tough weather
long walks
busy always
tips are good
Don't waste your time!
Administrative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Cons: little pay, small business, family owned and operated, bad decisions, employees back stab one another.
Small company with no future. This is a family owned business under the umbrella of "woman-owned" only because the man who started it was ready to retire and handed it over to his wife, who had nothing to do with the business, so they could get the woman-owned benefits for bids, etc. The vice president is the woman's brother and he has a HUGE ego. Since they are never there except to go to various breast cancer awareness events and woman-owned events, the receptionist and an admin. are the ones making detrimental decisions - yes, scary. The owners are also very involved in their church, which is hypocritical because they conduct theselves quite the opposite. And, if you do happen to go to work there, beware because the receptionist tells you one thing (and everyone is talking about everyone else), then tells the owner another and the owner believes whatever. The owners supposedly are handing it over to their employee leadership, however, that is not happening and they will not allow their leadership to make any decisions, thus they are stuck in the 80's. Employee morale is down, everyone talks behind everyone's back, and most people there are looking for other jobs. Don't waste your time, believe me. I am so glad I got out.
Fast Paced, a lot of learning
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Arlington, TexasSeptember 6, 2012
Go in early to the office, practice day to day operations then headed out to the field. Learned sales, management training, and self management. Co-workers came and went. Hardest part of the job was keeping motiviated. The money was definetly the best part of the job.
productive workplace, very rewarding.
Quality Assurance Manager/ Assistant Administrator (Former Employee), Burleson, TXAugust 15, 2012
heavy office work time management, patient and employee satisfaction a must. Most enjoyable part of job seeing happy satisfied patients.
Fujitsu
INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), DFWApril 18, 2012
Quality and Standards class for Fujitsu, Install and power up Fujitsu FLM4500 and DS-3
I had learned so much about customer service through this job
Valet and Greeter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 11, 2012
Pros: its a great company with good mangement, good customer service experience.
Cons: no benefits or job security for future
My day at this company starts really early, and what we do typically is customer service which I learned so much about even more than what I was expecting. The mangement were great as people and the rules they made. Most of the work was a team work which for me was fun as I gaind so many friends in there. The hard part was to do our job in a perfect way which means make our customers happy and take care of their cars. The enjoyable part was driving new cars that I cant afford to by.