DFW Employee Reviews

Alone, stressful, sat for to long, rushed, not fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXApril 16, 2017
I drove all day and rushed to pick people up to take them to doctor appointments, they would over book me. My checks were short often. They over worked me. I was working 12 or more hours 6 days a week. I would not get a lunch, I learn how to manage time better. The only thing fun was some of the people I got to meet became life long friends
Pros
Money was good
Cons
No health care, No taxes taken out. Everything really
It was a fun and rewarding workplace.
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 6, 2017
A typical day at work is dealing with multiple customers at one time. I learned how to multi task and provide great customer service. Management was pleasant and often sat back to watch me work. There was a very diverse workplace with many races, but we all got along. The hardest part of the job was working short hours. The most enjoyable part was providing such great customer service and getting great tips.
Pros
we got airport perks.
Cons
No flight benefits.
Fun work place and employees there are friendly
Greater (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Job was fun and I made lot of friends there. I had to quit the job cause of school. I wanted to graduate with an outstanding GPA so I had to leave work and focus on school only.
DFW Valet - DFW Airport (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 20, 2017
Lots of interesting people and a lot of fun to drive several high end vehicles. Must be diligent and a good driver however, and sometimes accidents are not your fault
Challenging and motivating work place
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 6, 2016
Very fast paced environment with team building challenges. Many learning experiences as well as development training. Great co-works whom one would rely on to build an amazing team structure.The hardest part of the job is the turn around time with the CSRs.
good work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 28, 2016
great place to work a lot of people to work with easy work but must be able to stay on your feet for 6 or more hours and must wear steel toe boots.
Pros
easy work
Cons
part tme
Great work inviornment
valet (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 8, 2016
I drove cars for 8 hours a day. I've met all kinds of people, and without this company I would not have had such a great experience.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Burleson, Tx.October 24, 2015
Great place to work, meet and team up with co-workers to strive and exceed personal and company expectations. Great place to network.
fast
CNC Multi-Axis Tape Laying Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  DFWSeptember 10, 2015
ready to work...good people likes to learn... good helper good trainer ....just keep going...what every they teach me
Pros
many
Cons
non
DFW Valet
Airport Valet (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 12, 2015
I arrive at work at 6AM every morning and find my assigned terminal for the day. My job duties include checking in customers vehicles in their assigned place in the airport, helping customers with their luggage, checking customers out, and most importantly making sure I deliver the upmost customer satisfaction.
Pros
Satisfying customers, and meeting and conversing with people all over the world.
Cons
Lacks benifits and large personnel turnover.
Review
Airport ATS Gate Agent (Former Employee) –  Grapevine TexasMarch 31, 2015
Most customer service skills I have ever had to apply with this job.Dealing with over hundreds of people everyday trying to catch flights, of all emotions. Was mandatory to keep composure.
Fun Place to work
Airport Valet (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXMarch 18, 2015
Typical Day starts working a lot with the computers and communicating with all supervisors, others dispatchers and co-working working outside on the field. Sometime gets really hectic but i love it because it helps me to tackle pressure and come close to the result. I strongly believe nothing is easy and nothing is impossible. What you just need is, a positive attitude and the ability to face all negative energy and convert all those to positive energy. I did not see any fault in my management team. They did their best to help us. It is just people are not satisfied and will never be satisfied. Have a amazing bond with my co-workers. I respect them and get that respect back from them. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I got the opportunity to work with different people around the glove and it strongly helps me know them and learn about their cultural, social, and psychological aspects of their life.
A good experiance
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington TXJanuary 23, 2015
A typical day I'll draw multiple people for Blood work, even doing some PTINR, FOB, UA,EKG. I enjoy talking to the patients, and getting the chance to document anything that could help the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner on diagnosing the Patient. The co workers are friendly and knowledgeable in their field of expertise. I would say the hardest part about the day is that there isn't more time to see more than 40 patients in a day. Over all, I have learned and more about the Medical Field that can only see hands on.
Pros
The people I work with and ge to met everyday
Cons
No Medical Insurance provided
The work was not steady enough.
Instructor for Welding classes, Local #68 (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXNovember 25, 2014
I loved work. the people I worked with,but the work was not steady enough.I ike working in different parts of the metroplex ,at different times of the year.
Pros
Great work when working.
Cons
Was not steady enough
Easy work easy pay.
Systems analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas TxNovember 11, 2014
I enjoyed working at DFW gas. I drove around avery day and checked gauges at different locations. Traffic was horrible.
Pros
The great pay.
Cons
The traffic.
Great Plaec
Event Coordinator-Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TxSeptember 19, 2014
Great Place to work for.

Hours are great, and not long.

Management works well with schedules.
great job
Crew Leader/Carhop (Former Employee) –  dfwSeptember 16, 2014
the only thing that sucks about this job is the winter time, super cold outside, but over , great money , great tips, great company , great job
Pros
great tips, good food, fun envirnment
Cons
winter
productive
Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  DFW AIRPORTSeptember 15, 2014
DFW Airport is one of the busiest airports in the country, It is a really fast pace place to work in. it requires alot of energy and good communication skills.
over all good
Customer Service agent (Current Employee) –  DFW airpotJune 23, 2014
i am working as a customer service representative at the DFW airport i learned how to convince a customer need and i am very nice with my co-corkers because i am lead on 6 co- workers if you are nice with your co-corkers then you will achieve your goal very easy,

the hardest part of my job is when we face a customer which want us to do something which is totally wrong, it is very hard to convince him /her and this is our jab to find a way to convince him/ her.

the most part that in enjoy is when ever i have the above customer i made him happy and agree form what i have done for him/her.
fast paced
Gate Agent (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXAugust 12, 2013
exciting, fast paced, rewarding, multi tasking, teamwork