DHR

DHR Employee Reviews

Fun workplace /Inspirational
Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Selma, ALMarch 4, 2015
Pros: everybody got along
Cons: trying to stay stress free
A typical day at DHR was fun. I learned a lot of things that went on at DHR. The managers was sweet and also my church member. The hardest part is when some of the social worker have to stop what there doing and see about the kids they got. The most enjoyable part us when some social workers come out their own pockets and help a child.
productive
customer service specialist (Current Employee), Appling, GANovember 14, 2014
best part is helping others get the assistance they need. Good enviornment.
There is no room for advancement
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation week, games, and travel to macon for training
Cons: no advancement and very little pay with no raises
I enjoy my job and I love how they train you on new information. The only thing that is not working for me is the pay and there is no room for advancement. I work for a call center and besides being on the phones there is nothing else to do so I feel stuck. The supervisors and managers are great and they make working here fun. I love the fun enviroment but you cannot pay your bills off of fun and there are no raises for anyboy working here.
My mission was to input/retrieve data for government use.
Data Clean-up Specialist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 21, 2014
Pros: assisting the clients with great results.
Cons: it was contractual.
My daily routine was to input data on local government stats. Provide a daily and accurate account of data to be used by the local government. I learned how our child support system worked. The co-workers were great to work with and learn from. The hardest part of the job was leaving when the contract was not renewed. The most enjoyable part was providing assistance to the clients.
Productive and Team concept
Communicable Disease District Supervisor / Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: professional work environment.
Cons: na
Typical work day - Flexibility in scheduled and unscheduled assignments.
What I learned - Learned to be flexible to changes.
Management - My management style, Open door, team concept, coach,mentor, train staff and cross training of staff, staff input.
My co-workers - Professional and work as a Team.
The hardest part of the job - Dealing with clients with multiple personalities, but work closely with those clients to address their needs.
The most enjoyable part of the job - Working with people and seeing that their needs are addressed / satisfied.
i enjoy my job as a forklift driver
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Joliet, ILJanuary 13, 2014
Fun place to Work and they have good benfits and location is close to my house
Enjoyed Working With Co-Workers & Soldiers
Administrative Support Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Stewart, GeorgiaOctober 22, 2013
Pros: potluck day
Cons: 1 hour for lunch
A typical day for me was serving 20 to 30 soldiers if not more, plus 1 Clinical Director, 2 Supervisor and 16 counselors, with a variety of duties to be done by the end of the day. I learned to prioritize my duties and manage time. My co-workers was a team player and fun to work with. The hardest part of my job was typing my minutes and processing payroll. I was the first person the soldier or visitors would see when they enter the door. It was continue interruption, but I loved my job. I enjoyed the soldiers and all of my co-workers.
the oppertunities are there very understanding with employees
housekeeper (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXOctober 17, 2013
awesome place to work , the schedules of work hours are great. the supervisors work with the new staff until they are well rounded. they also cross train the whole staff and you don't have any problems in going to different areas of the hospital.
Productive, interactive and helpful to the public
Clerical Aide Jefferson County (Former Employee), Bessemer, ALSeptember 30, 2013
A typical day at work includes answering the customer service line for Jefferson County Child Support Bessemer Division.

Assisting clients with basic questions and taking messages so that clients can gain contact with their case workers.

The best part of the job is that I get to assist these clients.
Remodeling, carpentry.
DHR (Former Employee), Easton, PAApril 25, 2013
Pros: autonomy and good management support
Cons: not enough work contracts
Steady work flow, learned remodeling styles, good supportive management. hardest part- lack of work contracts. Most enjoyable-completing all jobs on time
See below
LOC nurse (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no raise in 5 years
Good working environment, nice staff. Management was there in a crisis situation.
I've learned that if you take the time you can learn from anyone regardless of their disabilities. And that even those with disabilites have hopes, dreams and a desire to share their life with a signaficant other.
The hardest part of my job is while in the midst of typing a report either the system becomes inoperative.
The most enjoyable part of my job is feeling like a make a difference in the lives of those who really need it.
fast pace and lots of travel
Sheet Metal Duct Mechanic (Former Employee), Sanford, FLDecember 19, 2012
Pros: haveing lots of big jobs
Cons: being laid off when jobs was over
over all a good place to work good management somme co workers with big egos but not all hardest was have to be asked will you work on the weekends at the end of the week not much notices
I strongly believe in team work
Child Protective Service Investigator (Former Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 23, 2012
Pros: enjoying my profession
Cons: not having enough time to accomplish everything you may had planned that particular day.
A typical day at work consist of ensuring the safety & wellbeing of all individuals.

I've learned to treat everyone with tact although their situation may be difficult to deal with. I'm always eager to learn and growth is very important as an individual or team.

I've always been blessed by my management team to allow me to follow through with my duties with minimal supervision.

I'm a strong believer in teamwork. I understand your not always going to agree, however we are there as professionals with the same goals.

The hardest part of any job is when you work hard in the helping profession and your case may not go the way you intended it to go.

The most enjoyable part of any job is knowing you did any & everything to help individuals. I also enjoy watching individuals not accepting failure
Had the experience of working with top level administration, we gained close relationship
Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2012
Pros: always thinking of employees as well as customers/clients.
Cons: i had to leave
performed basic office along with phone etiquette. Received, sorted, and distributed mail to various departments.Updated employees files, prepared new hire/separation packages, employment verifications. Upkeep of file room. I learn the difference of state office from district. You should always follow policy and procedures in a job.Great team to work with, but I had to transfer to other unit due to budget cut, I would say that the hardest part.Great moments of employees birthdays and other special events.
Productive and fun work place
Office Manager (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAAugust 29, 2012
Pros: employee day
In my previous position, at Financial Customer Service, my daily responsibilities included, supervising ten (10) Program Associates, and three (3) Clerical Associates. I planned and organized the units work to meet the organizations objectives. Direct and review work assignments, evaluate performance and recommended discipline of subordinates. Interviewed, identified training needs, provided guidance and training. Maintained knowledge of current policies and procedures by attending training sessions as needed. Manage payroll preparation, monitor budget, maintain office supplies, and place online orders. Preparing spreadsheets and provide word processing and general accounting support. Along with providing superior customer service I also resolved complaints and claims issues. In addition I collected on past due accounts.
Family run
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: no advancement
Only advance if your family and vacations were impossible to get.
Great place to work and advancement possibilty
Alcohol and Drug Training Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSJune 11, 2012
Pros: a great work enviroment, employees are well taken care of.
Cons: 9 hour work days.
The ASAP is a great place to work with excellent advancement opportunities. Our day consists of training soldiers on a daily basis of the hazards of drugs and alcohol. We produce training ourlines and provide guidance for young soldiers, and emphaiaze fatal uses of drugs and alcohol. We maintain updated training material and provide lessons plans on each subject that we may teach. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with soldiers. The hardest part of the job is getting soldiers to understand the hazards of drugs and alcohol has on the human body. My co workers are the greatest, always willing to help out when needed and provides a good work enviroment.
Great Place To Work
Clerical Worker (Former Employee), Decatur, GAMay 31, 2012
Steady 9-5 job. My co workers were very nice and willing to help me with any problem i came across. Like a family
Great work environment
Planning List Administrator (Current Employee), Tucker, GAMarch 22, 2012
Pros: room for advancement, company laptop, and receive mileage
Cons: long work hours
I really enjoyed working for this agency. You work from home and make your own appointments. You have once a month staff meeting and a office day.

About DHR

Danaher Corporation (Danaher) is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing of professional, medical, industrial, commercial – Read more

DHR Salaries