Di Bruno Brothers, Inc.

Di Bruno Brothers, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaSeptember 23, 2015
Good family company to work for. Company is growing and there are opportunities for advancement. I would recommend this company for an individual looking to get into the specialty food industry.
dont work here
dispatch (Former Employee) –  PhiladelphiaJune 26, 2014
The only good thing about working there was it location other than that this is soooo un organized.
Pros
location
Cons
paycheck, no hours, management, non advancement
Excellent company
Sales Associate/Dry Goods Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2013
Di Bruno Bros. truly knows the value of their customers and provides them with a shopping experience like no other. The employees are encouraged to learn as much as they can about the product and are given multiple opportunities to experience them first hand.
Awesome, family-owned company
N/A (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 10, 2013
I have worked at Di Bruno Bros. for over two years and it is the most fun, fast-paced and challenging job I have ever had. This is not a company for individuals looking to follow a cookie cutter job description or hide behind a cash register. The people who thrive here - regardless of the position they hold - are outoing, energetic and entrepreneurial problem solvers. Oh, and being a foodie is always a plus!

The owners are hands-on and work around the clock to make Di Bruno Bros. the best it can be so they expect the same from their employees. It can be difficult to find a good work/life balance. Because the company is growing, many positions are new or change over the course of a person's tenure and employees need to be flexible and open to change.

It is really exciting to be a part of this company, especially seeing how it is growing and gaining recognition as a household name. I can't wait to see what the future holds! I definitely recommend Di Bruno Bros. as a great place to work and to grow your career.
Pros
incentive programs for employees, family atmosphere, great food on hand at all times!
Super Nice place To Work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Chestnut StMay 7, 2013
The employees here are great. The management team treats the employees like they are people.
Awesome Family-Owned Business
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 25, 2013
Working at Di Bruno Bros. has been an excellent career opportunity for me. Over the few years that I've been here, I've seen the company grow rapidly and it is exciting to be a part of the team. Promotion from within is definitely an MO here. Employees have the opportunity to expand their roles and learn things that they wouldn't learn in a more corporate environment.

The people in the company are the best part of the job. I also love seeing how excited people get when they ask what I do and I tell them I work for Di Bruno Bros.
Pros
ee discount, awesome coworkers, brand recognition, direct deposit, benefits, 401k, free eap