Customer Service / Inside Sales Support Person
Put your Customer Service skills to work with DiVal Safety Equipment, a leader in the industrial safety equipment distribution business. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative in our Buffalo, New York office to provide exceptional customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide responsive, pleasant and thorough telephone support to customers by providing product information, availability, pricing and ultimately taking the order.
- Assess customer’s needs, look for new opportunities and work with sales force to satisfy customer.
- Provide customer with professional price quotes through DiVal Safety’s new cutting edge CRM software.
- Ability to research and source product through established and non-established vendors.
- Address and handle customer dissatisfaction and/or problems efficiently and professionally with follow through to completion.
- Provide responsive and knowledgeable support to field sales representatives.
- Provide a positive presence and input to our exceptional Customer Care Team.
Skills and requirements
- Pleasant and engaging service-related disposition required.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Ability to work with others in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
- Well versed in basic math with strong organization skills.
- Versed in Microsoft Office, web browsing and PC based software.
- Strong typing skills required.
- High school degree or GED equivalent along with 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer / sales support position.
- Knowledge in the safety and industrial supply fields is a plus!
Competitive wage, medical and dental benefits, 401K and paid time off. EOE