SERVICES & SPECIALIST SALES MANAGER – it’s a science and an art!
*An opportunity to join an industry leader experiencing explosive growth and opportunities
DiVal Safety has been recognized as The Best Place to Work in WNY for the past 9 years.*
We are a values-based company that relies on professional relationship sales and a proven results-oriented approach. Sales professionals are provided established clients, unlimited prospects, extensive sales training as well as product and service training and reliable support for you and your customers.
Our Sales Managers have a vast potential for excellent earnings and a career of entrepreneurial opportunities, professional development and advancement.
Over a dozen complementing services to offer our clients and prospects positions DiVal Safety Equipment as the industry leader in safety and related services. Join the DiVal Safety team in our Buffalo, New York headquarters as a member of our fast-paced and dynamic team. Your overall role is to influence performance by leading, coaching and directing employees.
Deliver TBD% annual growth in sales and gross profit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Focus on Results – The Divisional Sales Manager is accountable for fully implementing the DiVal Performance Management System which is based on the Key Results Required and the Key Sales Activities required for each sales rep
2. Model, Build and Reinforce DiVal Core Values
THE DiVal “TOTAL PERFORMANCE” MODEL IS BASED ON GETTING RESULTS AND LIVING BY THE VALUES!
- Responsible to learn, understand and be highly capable of selling all of the individual services we offer within the first 90 days
- Spend a minimum of 30 – 50% of time on the road establishing customer relationships, uncovering higher-end opportunities and coaching and training sales reps on selling techniques and product/service knowledge
- Ensure the workflow process is utilized so the sales team is able to maximize sales efforts while all non-sales related tasks are funneled through the proper channels
- Meet established quarterly “push” objectives
- Communicate job expectations, monitoring and reviewing reps to include disciplinary actions up to termination
- Monitor and analyze results and implement changes based on that information
- Enforce policies and procedures and enable sales reps to meet established workload goals
- Abide by the company handbook
- Create and promote a culture that incorporates integrity, honesty, hard work
- Build and foster positive and productive teamwork environment
- Be proficient in and teach the “DiVal 5 C’s of Sales”
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and onboarding of new reps
- Responsible for the ongoing professional development of the sales team regarding all aspects of the position (product knowledge, sales skills, relationship building, etc.). See Characteristics of DiVal Sales Professional
- Strategic Planning of territories, accounts and rep activities
- Make presentations effectively to clients and prospects to position DiVal and our services as a “pre-eminent supplier”
Skills and requirements:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Leadership, teaching, coaching and mentoring skills
- Direct report to Corporate Leadership Team
- Ability to drive a results-oriented sales team
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills a must
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years supervisory/management level experience
- Lucrative income opportunity, based on salary plus commission
- Comprehensive onboarding process
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Business expense allowance
DiVal Safety Equipment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).