Great company with an entrepreneurial environment.
Transformation Priorities Director (Former Employee) – Chicago, IL – November 26, 2014
Typical day at work:
- Listen to phone messages and review any unread emails from the day prior.
- Set tasks to complete for the day.
- Get on calls with management and or co-workers to discuss programs, issues, ways of working, etc...
- Get on calls with distributor to discuss programs, current state of business, issues, accomplishments, etc...
What I learned:
- What I learned is this is a company for competitors. This is not a bad thing. In my opinion, most of the employees are competing so hard to beat the next person out that often there is disregard for your fellow employees well being. The competiveness is good to a certain point but at times appears to be callus. Alignment with the right VP/GM's is the key to survival in this company. One cannot survive the constant re-orgs without it.
The hardest part of the job:
Simply put, the hardest thing to do here is to rebuild programs that have been sent to execute without being thought out or complete. I found there was a constant re-building of programs that should be ready to go.
Some of my co-workers in my opinion are some of the brightest people I've ever met.
The most enjoyable part of the job:
Representing some of the biggest and best Spirit brands in the world. That's a good feeling.
Callus approach to managing business and people.