Diagnostic Clinic of Longview Employee Reviews

Bullying is allowed here
Extremely unprofessional ,stressful working environment
Supervisor avoids confrontation
Excessive workloads
No praise or appreciation shown for employees
Some of the nurses extremely rude and unprofessional
Cons
Waiting for shuttle every day
Horrible Management
Sleep Technician (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 8, 2017
Not a good experience working here. Manager has her picks and lets them get away with everything instead of trying to be fair and run the lab like it should be ran. It's a sinking ship that's steadily going down. POOR MANAGEMENT!
Pros
Very few
Cons
Childish, poor management and no room for advancement
It Was Ok
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJuly 29, 2017
It was an ok job. The hours were decent and so was the pay. Coworkers left little to be desired and the conditions of the job were sometimes unbearable, but management was nice and encouraging. So I guess it wasn't that bad.
Hasn't been a great place for me to work but I do not job hop
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJuly 18, 2017
A lot of crazy rules to follow. Management is not equal across the board. Some departments are ran with iron fist while others are so relaxed it's pathetic and it's quite unfair in my opinion to be held accountable for something that others are not held accountable for.
Productive and fun place to work. Always given the ability to learn and room for advancement. Unfortunately had to leave due to complications of preg.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 27, 2017
Must have the ability to interact with Doctors, nurses and patients. Never a dull monent. Loved everything about my job. Learned so much from each individual I worked with. Multitasking is what I learned the most. Always smile and learned not to be afraid to ask questions and hable one problem at a time.
Pros
The amazing personalities of the people I work with
Cons
Grumpy families but even they deserve kindness and compassion.
This place does not care about the employees and they supervisors are very dishonest and no trustworthy
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 18, 2017
This place discriminates against certain employees and the hr manager helps them do it. No one stays here long. This place is horrible and needs a completely new HR staff
Productivity at Diagnostic Clinic of Longview
Medical Receptionist/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 17, 2017
Typical day at work included opening and closing of the clinic, cash handling and scheduling of all patients for both ENT Physicians, changes in scheduling and notifying the patient, Billing, etc. I received experience in watching certain procedures in office as well as assisting the staff and physicians in a well productive environment and learning how to grow in a fast paced environment and manage multiple schedules at a given time. I loved being apart of such a hard working, honest staff who were always ready to work and give the patients the best experience possible in meeting their care and needs.
Pros
Longer Lunches, Great Staff
Cons
Hard on personal Schedule with Closing Hours varying.
Very busy medical facility
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 1, 2017
DCOL is a conglomerate of different doctors and medical personnel that makes it a 1 stop shop so to speak. It also provides care from newborn to geriatric and an in-house DME provider.
Overall felt that there was not any chance for advancemement
Patient Account Representative/Coder (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXJanuary 24, 2017
A typical day was sitting in front of a computer all day and the employee turnover during my time there was tremendous. I did learn a lot about HIPAA guidelines and Dr.orders for patients. The culture was not that favorable and I decided to go to work for Diagnostic Clinic after the birth of my second child. It was a better work environment and pay at the time.
Loved working for these Drs
Office RN (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 29, 2016
I enjoyed working at the office learning new information. Dealt with women of all ages and the different problems that occur over the life span of the female patients from pregnancy to menopause.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
None that come to mind
Great Work Home
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 21, 2016
I absolutely loved working for this company, the only down fall was on my behalf, I was not certified when the Doctor I worked for moved, so they had to lay me off. If I had been certified I would still be with this company.
Pros
Great Benfits, fun, family work enviroment
Cons
Need Certification
Great place to learn new skills and room for advancement
PATIENT ACCOUNT REP (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 28, 2016
Everyday is busy for me but everyone works together as a team and that really helps.
I have learned more at this job than any other job I've ever had. I am very grateful for the opportunities I've been given since employed
I love my manager, she trusts me to do what needs to be done and is always quick to help me if I need it. She always lets me know from time to time that she appreciates my hard work.
I primarily work alone but when I do have to interact with others they are easy to work with
The hardest part sometimes is trying to explain some aspects of billing to patients.
Not the best Company to work for
AR Rep (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 18, 2016
Does not value its employees. No matter how great you are you are considered replaceable especially if upper level management wants to replace you with one their friends.
Great Service
DME-Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXNovember 2, 2015
Insurance verfication, answering phone, coordinator deliveries and referrals, supervising employees, scheduling, collecting, giving great customer service.
dcol was a good company to work for
lvn clinic nurse (Former Employee) –  longview,txAugust 17, 2015
worked for 17 years for same in md in family practice clinic until he retired in 7/2015.good company to work for enjoyed meeting many different types of people over the years
Pros
i sceduled all the lunches in our clinic
Cons
politics in clinic environment
excellent work staff, clean and organized lab
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  1400 hollybrook drive bldg 707August 12, 2015
my typical day at work was an exciting learning experience daily. I learned many important skills such as how to use a processing machine, and how to help a person who has fainted. The management in the lab were easy to work with and made protocol and procedures easy to understand. the management were also a very educational set of people who made my experience at the lab an exceptional part of training. My co-workers were not just co-workers, we were a team and were ready and willing to work together to make the lab a great lab for our patients. The hardest part of this job was learning how to use the different computer systems. after using the programs a few times, I was able to use them without problems. The most enjoyable part of working in this lab was working with the patients. I absolutely enjoy working in a lab and performing all duties necessary.
Pros
staff were happy and ready to help you learn
Cons
computer issues often
Excellent atmosphere for patients and employees
Physical Therapy Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 20, 2015
An enjoyable facility to work in, very cohesive group of people. Professional yet down to earth. Experienced management that love to share their knowledge.
Productive and great place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 6, 2015
One of the greatest group of people to have worked for. They really cared about their employees. My typical day would be from 8-5:30. We worked as a team. Got things done as needed.
Educational. Enjoyed learning to apply knowledge to forward my career.
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMarch 30, 2015
patient billing, being able to self-assign my tasks for my daily routine.
Every other day taking patient calls, answering billing/statement questions, calling insurance companies, filing redeterminations and appeals, complying with HIPAA, coding, general Patient Account knowledge
It was very clean and well managed
Float Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longview TXJuly 21, 2014
When I worked at the Diagnostic Clinic in 2009 it was my first time being in the medical field setting. Everyone was very polite and uplifting everyday.
Pros
Drug reps also provided daily lunches