Diagnostic Clinic of Longview Employee Reviews

Loved working for these Drs
Office RN (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 29, 2016
I enjoyed working at the office learning new information. Dealt with women of all ages and the different problems that occur over the life span of the female patients from pregnancy to menopause.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
None that come to mind
Great Work Home
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 21, 2016
I absolutely loved working for this company, the only down fall was on my behalf, I was not certified when the Doctor I worked for moved, so they had to lay me off. If I had been certified I would still be with this company.
Pros
Great Benfits, fun, family work enviroment
Cons
Need Certification
Great place to learn new skills and room for advancement
PATIENT ACCOUNT REP (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 28, 2016
Everyday is busy for me but everyone works together as a team and that really helps.
I have learned more at this job than any other job I've ever had. I am very grateful for the opportunities I've been given since employed
I love my manager, she trusts me to do what needs to be done and is always quick to help me if I need it. She always lets me know from time to time that she appreciates my hard work.
I primarily work alone but when I do have to interact with others they are easy to work with
The hardest part sometimes is trying to explain some aspects of billing to patients.
Not the best Company to work for
AR Rep (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 18, 2016
Does not value its employees. No matter how great you are you are considered replaceable especially if upper level management wants to replace you with one their friends.
Great Service
DME-Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXNovember 2, 2015
Insurance verfication, answering phone, coordinator deliveries and referrals, supervising employees, scheduling, collecting, giving great customer service.
dcol was a good company to work for
lvn clinic nurse (Former Employee) –  longview,txAugust 17, 2015
worked for 17 years for same in md in family practice clinic until he retired in 7/2015.good company to work for enjoyed meeting many different types of people over the years
Pros
i sceduled all the lunches in our clinic
Cons
politics in clinic environment
excellent work staff, clean and organized lab
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  1400 hollybrook drive bldg 707August 12, 2015
my typical day at work was an exciting learning experience daily. I learned many important skills such as how to use a processing machine, and how to help a person who has fainted. The management in the lab were easy to work with and made protocol and procedures easy to understand. the management were also a very educational set of people who made my experience at the lab an exceptional part of training. My co-workers were not just co-workers, we were a team and were ready and willing to work together to make the lab a great lab for our patients. The hardest part of this job was learning how to use the different computer systems. after using the programs a few times, I was able to use them without problems. The most enjoyable part of working in this lab was working with the patients. I absolutely enjoy working in a lab and performing all duties necessary.
Pros
staff were happy and ready to help you learn
Cons
computer issues often
Excellent atmosphere for patients and employees
Physical Therapy Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 20, 2015
An enjoyable facility to work in, very cohesive group of people. Professional yet down to earth. Experienced management that love to share their knowledge.
Productive and great place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 6, 2015
One of the greatest group of people to have worked for. They really cared about their employees. My typical day would be from 8-5:30. We worked as a team. Got things done as needed.
Educational. Enjoyed learning to apply knowledge to forward my career.
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMarch 30, 2015
patient billing, being able to self-assign my tasks for my daily routine.
Every other day taking patient calls, answering billing/statement questions, calling insurance companies, filing redeterminations and appeals, complying with HIPAA, coding, general Patient Account knowledge
It was very clean and well managed
Float Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longview TXJuly 21, 2014
When I worked at the Diagnostic Clinic in 2009 it was my first time being in the medical field setting. Everyone was very polite and uplifting everyday.
Pros
Drug reps also provided daily lunches
Good place to work, but very busy, understanding management
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 23, 2014
Great place to work in general after you get used to the high demand. They hire on a rotation basis, instead of for straight specific shifts. They may keep more people if they hired for the specific shifts, rather than rotating to have each one covered. The management is very understanding and they strive to work with you for the sake of the company and the patients. It is very busy and fast-paced. It is difficult to get breaks and they do have a big turnover of phlebotomists.
very productive not very much of a team working environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMarch 25, 2014
A typical day at work would be setting up cystoscopy equipment, stocking my rooms, setting up for blood draws, bladder installations, prostate bx, testosterone injections, in and out cathethers, and vitals. Co-workers were enjoyable to work with at sometimes. We had many meetings due to employees not working as a team and others having arguments. The most enjoyable part of work was the wonderful doctor I work for and him and myself always work together as a team.
Great Company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMarch 5, 2014
Answered phones, scheduled patients, checked in and out patients, cashier, ICD -9 and CPT coding, packaged mammogram films, verified insurance. I learned something new everyday. The co-workers were great to work with and we supported each other.
Pros
Great company with good patient care
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 5, 2013
Management was horrible at DCOL!! The employees are nice and fun to work with but I would never go back to DCOL at all..
job is secure
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXNovember 19, 2013
always busy, short staffed at times, employee benefits paid in full by employer.
Love the Medical Field
Insurance Representative for Commercial Insurance (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXOctober 10, 2013
I have always loved the Medical Field. I love the investigative part of Medical Billing/Coding. Also the aspect of looking at my job as if it was mine or a family members account I was working on and doing my best to make sure it was done right.
Good atmosphere
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  CardiologySeptember 22, 2013
I really enjoyed the people I worked with. Loved the doctors and supervisors I had. Very good people. But upper management is very greedy and live on the golf course and don't want to give raises for hard working employees who are loyal and will bust their rear ends for years! Sad to see all of the turnover! Everyone I know has worked there. 😕miss my people
Pros
Good people, great doctors, benefits
Cons
No raises. Very little pay😕😱
Good Learning experience
Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 10, 2013
I begin my day by opening all the daily charts and stocking and setting up exam rooms. I pull patients to the rooms and obtain vital signs and reason for visit. I then talk to the provider and explain the patients concerns. Update the patients chart and administer medication if needed. Give physicians instructions and release to check out with reception.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
sometimes no lunch break.
Very Few Bady Days
LVN (Former Employee) –  Cardiology, Internal MedicineJuly 28, 2013
Great environment. Hectic at times but fun as well. Doc's were great. Learned a lot.

Comment – January 2, 2015

I miss them very badly. I loved working there. Wish I had never left.

Diagnostic Clinic of Longview Reviews by Location