Diagnostic Clinic

Diagnostic Clinic Employer Reviews

nice place to work
Floating Receptionist (Former Employee), Longview, TXJune 25, 2014
very good work day.all the hard work it comes with every job .the management was understanding if you needed time off .. the best part of the job is working with the people.
it's a job
pediatric nurse (Former Employee), Longview, TXAugust 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches, free employee insurance, matching 401k, owns plenty of satellite companies
Cons: basically a job to say you have a job
Poor pay. The nurse managers are decent but overworked. Large company, so there's a "clique"-ishness and not family feeling; well unless your family has cliques. Can be rewarding, depending on the physician you work for. Day is supposed to be 8-5 but rarely did I leave at 5. I was initially to work 5 days a week but 2-3 weeks a month I worked 6. Understaffed-perpetually. – more... Reasonably a stable job with fair ideals. Overall Christian environment. You can work here forever if you want...but the monetary compensation is minimal and you WILL get tired of the job. – less
Family, friendly, cooperative staff
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Largo, FLJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: a lot of space, ability to move departments easily.
Cons: some issues with cameras trained on staff by management.
I was mostly very happy working here. I have many friends for life after being there for 3 years. I left because I was offered better pay, and I just decided I needed to get experience working in different environments. I may return if the right opportunity arises.
My break into non clinical healthcare
Supervisor, Medical Records (Former Employee), Largo, FLNovember 12, 2012
Pros: opportunity for growth
Cons: none at this time
I loved this job. I met some wonderful people, people that I am still friends with today and have watched this small clinic grow into a large, multi speciality clinic that still cares about it's patients.
Productive and fun place to be.
Student Practicum (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2012
We always find new staff getting together during lunch hour. Despite hard shift, every body tends to forget their tiredness after we all meet each other during lunch hour. It was so much fun and all staff are so nice.