Diagnostic Clinic Employee Reviews

Diagnostic Clinic
Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLMarch 22, 2017
The pay here is really lousy. The benefits are extremely to high for someone who does not have a degree. Training is not on scheduled for new hires and they are self taught until training begins.
The bomb
Medical receptionist (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXFebruary 7, 2017
It honestly is wonderful to work here. Aside from the low-ish pay the environment makes up for it. I love everyone I work with and the benefits are amazing.
Cat House
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 28, 2016
Attempt to avoid the litter box. Not enough coverage and very little support. Managers like to play favorites. They only recently started paying the employees more.
it was fun
Register Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Largo, FlAugust 13, 2016
I enjoyed my time while I was at the diagnostic clinic and I enjoyed the staff and I did learn a lot from the Drs I worked for and with the nurses I was working with
Friendly Place to Work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 24, 2016
The hardest part of my job was maintaining a Physicians office on my own rooming patients, doing all the clerical aspects, and handling phones, electronic request. The thing I loved the most were my co-workers and management.
Very Busy Doctors office
Assistant Clinic Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 7, 2016
Very Busy Doctor's office with 10 Doctors. I was the Assistant Manager. I had a great Manage. Took care of patients and assisting with problems. Assisted Doctors with their schedules and travel plans. Clinic Logician Managers. Took care of payroll.
Pros
Free lunches and breakfast
Clean, busy, fulfilling position
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJuly 26, 2015
Great company to work for. The staff was great, and we all got along well; a great team. Interacting with them and our customers was enjoyable. I always headed home with a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.
Pros
Clean, polite, very professional
Friendly Atmospher
Patient Registratio/Ins Verification (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 26, 2015
ensure that all referrals and authorizations are entered before checking in a pt. work on referrals and auths for upcoming appointments. Coordinate several Dr's offices to insure proper continuation of care of the patient.
Pros
some over time available when needed
Cons
short breaks
One-Stop Medical Home
Systems Analyst / Interim IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 11, 2015
The Diagnostic Clinic has been my home for 17yrs. Seen many changes and growth over the past years. It's nice to enjoy going to work every day.
my supervisors are great and so is my co/ workers.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLMay 26, 2015
my day starts with greeting patients checking for there labs and checking in/out pateints for ther appts.I've learned alot, EMR, CENTIITY, AVIATIY, verifcation of different insuranaces also lots of medical terms in order to request RX refill to Doctors office and to locals pharmacies.My c/o workers are great we are a team. My supervisors are also great to work with.
When you care and get close to patents.
The best part of my job,working with people helping them. I'm good in
what I do.
Pros
my job is close by. We are close team.
Cons
Since BCBS has taken they dont show no apprecating for hard workers.
Productive place to work at
Manage Care Coordinatior (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLOctober 14, 2014
I had to call the hospital to get the census of the patient ready to go home so the Nurses can do a home evaluation to see if patient needed help once they got home.
Cons
To far from my home
Great Learning Experience
Medical Assistant Internship (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2014
Room Patients
Call in medical records
Order prescriptions
Schedule patients
Pros
learning experience
Cons
lack of staff
nice place to work
Floating Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 25, 2014
very good work day.all the hard work it comes with every job .the management was understanding if you needed time off .. the best part of the job is working with the people.
it's a job
pediatric nurse (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 9, 2013
Poor pay. The nurse managers are decent but overworked. Large company, so there's a "clique"-ishness and not family feeling; well unless your family has cliques. Can be rewarding, depending on the physician you work for. Day is supposed to be 8-5 but rarely did I leave at 5. I was initially to work 5 days a week but 2-3 weeks a month I worked 6. Understaffed-perpetually. Reasonably a stable job with fair ideals. Overall Christian environment. You can work here forever if you want...but the monetary compensation is minimal and you WILL get tired of the job.
Pros
Free lunches, free employee insurance, matching 401k, owns plenty of satellite companies
Cons
basically a job to say you have a job
Family, friendly, cooperative staff
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJanuary 11, 2013
I was mostly very happy working here. I have many friends for life after being there for 3 years. I left because I was offered better pay, and I just decided I needed to get experience working in different environments. I may return if the right opportunity arises.
Pros
a lot of space, ability to move departments easily.
Cons
some issues with cameras trained on staff by management.
My break into non clinical healthcare
Supervisor, Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLNovember 12, 2012
I loved this job. I met some wonderful people, people that I am still friends with today and have watched this small clinic grow into a large, multi speciality clinic that still cares about it's patients.
Pros
opportunity for growth
Cons
none at this time
Productive and fun place to be.
Student Practicum (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2012
We always find new staff getting together during lunch hour. Despite hard shift, every body tends to forget their tiredness after we all meet each other during lunch hour. It was so much fun and all staff are so nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diagnostic Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2