Diagnostic Imaging

Diagnostic Imaging Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), leonardtown, mdSeptember 15, 2014
Excellent management, team oriented. Fast-paced environment.
Great group of employees. Nice facilty.
QC Lead Mammographer (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great group of people
Cons: the change in ownership.
This department has moved since I worked there. It also changed ownership of the department from state to private. This changed my plans to go to school and work. It would not fit my schedule so I went back to my original modality.
very informative
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee), MD Anderson Cancer Center, TXJuly 1, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
I volunteered at MD Anderson Cancer Center. I assisted the PET diagnostic imagining center. I learned a lot regarding patient confidentiality. It was time well spent.
Front Office Receptionist
Radiology Scheduler (Former Employee), KSJune 16, 2014
Operated Excel and Word to perform daily tasks
Processed pre-certifications, faxing, answering phones (100 calls/day)
Responsible for the pre certification of various insurance plans
Scheduled for all types of Diagnostic procedures
Assisted patients with check in &checkout
Scheduled new & existing patient appointments
Performed follow up on Doctors – more... ordered patient registrations
Did all of the office general clerical duties including filing, faxing, payment posting, etc. – less
Great Company!!
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 22, 2014
Pros: beautiful enviroment
Cons: enjoyed everyday of work!!
I started with this Company in 2000 before it was bought out by SourceOne Healtcare. Great Company!!!
Busy specialist office
Medical secretary (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMay 16, 2014
Pros: hour lunch break
Cons: healthcare and no raises
answering phones, sorting mail, maintaining Doc Talk and hospital follow ups with sending pertinent paperwork to patients, Sorting faxes, making sure all messages from answering service is tended to, scheduling all appointments including diagnostic studies, labs and specialist, prepping papers for scanning, maintaining doctors schedules/meetings etc..

I – more... learned about kidney disease and to never take any day for granted.

Management: prefer to answer in person.

My co-workers were like sisters and great team members.

Hardest aprt of the job was loosing patients.

The most enjoyable was making patients smile and always saying kind words to them to make them feel good. It may be the last words they hear. Not just patients but any one. Tomorrow is never promised. – less
Very Nice Outpatient Site
Staff Technologist (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 26, 2014
Fast paced and timely out patient site. Great teamwork and Doctors were friendly and approachable.
A busy daily job
Radiology Scheduler (Current Employee), Kansas CityMarch 13, 2014
Great company within the Kansas City area. We have 6 locations to to make it easier for patients convenience.
Great place to work, courteous and friendly and we all worked as a team to make it a profitable business.
Accounts Receivable Specialist, EDI Specialist (Former Employee), Trevose, PAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: great people to work with and very productive even though we all enjoyed working together, no micro managing as they knew their employees were competent to complete their workload.
I enjoyed this position very much. I was well respected and all reps came to me when they needed an answer on something as they knew if I didn't know the information that I would certainly research and find the information and a solution to possible problems.
Busy & Serious Department
AREA-SUNSET UNIT MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles 90027October 7, 2013
Pros: hard work.
Cons: not a fun job
Business as usual. I learned the importance of providing timely results for the members and making sure their needs were met. The Management style was of quality and timeliness. The hardest part of my job was learning the position of Unit Manager with little and no training at a bad time in my life. What I enjoyed most of my job was the happiness of – more... satisfied members. – less
Radiology to me is challenging and I don't have the same days twice.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), North West FloridaSeptember 16, 2013
My training prepared me to operating x-ray and equipment, using standard protocols, and protects me from Compton Radiation. Every day I learned something new. I am fluent in Spanish and a good team member.
Good company, very corporate
Physicians Sales and Service (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJuly 3, 2013
Good job for out of college person looking for some experience. Not a lot of room for growth or appreciation.
fast paste friendly envoirment
Attendant (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORMarch 14, 2013
Pros: being friends with who i work with.
Cons: understaffed
Typical day at work I transported patients to and from diagnostic imaging. Worked up the schedule for both ct and mri. Called patients with prep instructions for their exams as well as ordered labs and mucomist for diabetic patient's. I learned a lot about how ct and mri work as well as how to work well with people face to face. The management was rarely – more... seen however my leads were always there and were wonderful. I loved seeing them and helping out when ever i could. The hardest part was doing the job of three people when others were either let go or left and were not replaced. The most enjoyable part was having a smooth busy day as it made it go by quickly. – less
Has it's moments
Radiologic Tech (Former Employee), Walton,NYFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: you might miss your life
This review is strictly for diagnostic imaging.
If you can survive 24hr shifts and go from 0-200mph in a heartbeat this may be for you.
Great group to work for
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 13, 2012
Pros: felt like part of a family
Cons: company moved
Diagnostic Imaging was the best place I ever worked for the benefits were great, the salary was great, and the people I worked with were wonderful.
A good place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 5, 2012
It was a good place to work for. I left for the opportunity to earn higher wages and have better benefits.