Diagnostic Imaging Employee Reviews

A lot of work, Not enough pay
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 19, 2017
Very quick to pointing out all your flaws and never pointed out what you did good on. Everyone talks a lot about others and there were many untrue rumors going around.
ok place
Inventory and Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILSeptember 21, 2017
you already knew your next days schedule numberof stops and parts ifneed you carried a large supply of parts for machinesinventory was every 6 months there was some busy days but mostof the time it was move at your own pace
Poor Management
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 29, 2017
The location I worked at had poor management. They didn't know how to communicate professionally with their workers. For future reference, I would advise an interested candidates to do their research first.
Professional and comfortable work atmosphere.
Radiology Outpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PAMay 31, 2017
Diagnostic Imaging provided an excellent career opportunity. The staff and managers were very close to their employees. Everyone who was hired at DII stayed until the company was sold and was relocated.
Great
Media Services Producer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 27, 2017
It is a great resource. Personally, I think no day is typical at work. Everyday is something new to learn. I love the challenges that come my way because it makes me a better professional.
very fun to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXMarch 13, 2017
front office work and alot of positive thoughts. Got to meet alot of patients and different co-workers.Very awesome manager that understood and helped us with what type of work we did everyday.
Pros
1 Lunch Hour and breaks
Very good place to work.
Receptionist, Stanford Health Care-ValleyCare (Former Employee) –  PleasantDecember 30, 2016
It would be a busy and full day of work. I learned several different software programs. I enjoyed my co-workers and felt very supported. The company had merged within the last year so there were several changes with the management. It was very fast paced. I enjoyed working with the patients.
DI is now Merry Xray
Product Specialist / Director of Digital Imaging (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 13, 2016
Merry X-Ray acquired SourceOne Healthcare Technologies in November of 2005. The acquisition increased distribution and service coverage to all 48 contiguous states, as well as Hawaii and Alaska, making Merry X-Ray/SourceOne the largest distributor of x-ray equipment, service and supplies nationwide.

Digital Imaging has been a driving force for us to provide complete installations and upgrade paths for our customers. Digital solutions encompass the entire imaging workflow including image and information acquisition, image transmission, image viewing, and image archival, all using electronic (PACS) solutions. We focus on finding manufacturers of analog and digital equipment and accessories that will provide quality products for our customers.

We also carry many durable and consumable supplies for our customers including film, chemistry, barium sulfate, contrast, markers, imaging plates, cassettes and much more. There are currently over 40,000 durable and consumable products available to our customers.

As medical imaging has changed over the years, so has our service organization. Our employees are factory trained in traditional roller transport chemical film processors, multi-loaders, wet and dry laser imagers, x-ray equipment, and automatic film viewers. Our service organization also provides customer service and support for digital products, including: PC workstations, servers, CR, DR, film digitizers, PACS software, TCP/IP networking and more.

MXR has been providing quality service for over 50 years, and we plan to be around at least 50 more! We have multiple
  more... distribution centers, dedicated parts depot, and multiple business offices nationwide.  less
Cons
I would never consider going back there
Receptionist - 2015 Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYOctober 2, 2016
I enjoyed the staff and everyone was very knowledgeable at their position. I found much favortism within the departments which was very unprofessional. We had a very busy schedule and I love working with patients. My co-workers were all very nice. The managers were very hard to approach. The hardest part of the job was the schedule. Too many patients scheduled within a certain time period and we also had walk ins. The most enjoyable part of my job was the staff I worked with.
Pros
Friendly staff, good hours
Cons
Horrible training, and unapproachable Manager.
The employees were fun to be around. Great team environment.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DelawareJuly 21, 2016
We were usually busy so the days past quickly. The most difficult part of the job was keeping up with the constant changes with all of the different insurances. Dealing with the public can be very challenging. But when there was the occasional "more" difficult patient there was usually a co-worker to come to your rescue.
Pros
Helping patients is very gratifying.
Cons
We all worked hard but never received any kind of incentive.
easy daily commute
Insurance/Medicaid Authorization Lead (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 24, 2016
I have learned to successfully deal with many different personality types and well has to communicate through language barriers.
Pros
monthly birthday celebrations
Cons
poorly educated management staff
Very great work atmosphere
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 24, 2016
It was a friendly work setting, always working with each other. I was PRN so I just filled in when necessary. I was responsible for doing all diagnostic and fluoroscopic procedures. I was also trained in Dexa scans
Great place to work. Unfortunately it went out of business.
Truck Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Roanoke VANovember 18, 2015
Great interaction with the customers. Was able to do various types of work. Able to work on my own. Traveled to different locations.
Fun place to work with basketball goal in the warehouse for break times.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 11, 2015
Diagnostic Imaging was a great place to work, family oriented and had some family after hour functions. Great people employed to work for and with. Bonus programs were offered to hit set goals that were attainable. The day started out with getting our delivery trucks loaded and on the road to deliver supplies to our customers. We then would receive in freight from LTL, UPS and Federal Express shippers, check for damages then received material and stock shelves. The final part of the day we would pull orders for the next day shipments and cross check what we pulled to verify accuracy. This was really my first time I had the responsibility of managing others and I learned that each employee had different hot and cold buttons so they had to be approached differently to get them motivated. I guess that was the hardest part of the job for me and the most enjoyable one as well.
Pros
Company offered good Health care plan, 401K and bonuses.
Cons
None comes to mind
Employees and Drs. fun and pleasent to work with and for.
Receptionist/Clerical Assistant/file clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 9, 2014
The constant changing of work flow provided an always challenging day. Although learning how to handle all expected work flow provided a never ending challenge each day. The management was always available to assist with problems and if help was needed the co-workers provided a team policy. The hardest part of the job was keeping from becoming personally involved with the patients and the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing my job was completed each day therefore beginning with a slate each day.
Pros
free lunches for the holidays
Cons
health insurance availibility could have been better
Fun place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  leonardtown, mdSeptember 15, 2014
Excellent management, team oriented. Fast-paced environment.
Great group of employees. Nice facilty.
QC Lead Mammographer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 15, 2014
This department has moved since I worked there. It also changed ownership of the department from state to private. This changed my plans to go to school and work. It would not fit my schedule so I went back to my original modality.
Pros
great group of people
Cons
The change in ownership.
very informative
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  MD Anderson Cancer Center, TXJuly 1, 2014
I volunteered at MD Anderson Cancer Center. I assisted the PET diagnostic imagining center. I learned a lot regarding patient confidentiality. It was time well spent.
Pros
friendly staff
Front Office Receptionist
Radiology Scheduler (Former Employee) –  KSJune 16, 2014
Operated Excel and Word to perform daily tasks
Processed pre-certifications, faxing, answering phones (100 calls/day)
Responsible for the pre certification of various insurance plans
Scheduled for all types of Diagnostic procedures
Assisted patients with check in &checkout
Scheduled new & existing patient appointments
Performed follow up on Doctors ordered patient registrations
Did all of the office general clerical duties including filing, faxing, payment posting, etc.
Great Company!!
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 22, 2014
I started with this Company in 2000 before it was bought out by SourceOne Healtcare. Great Company!!!
Pros
Beautiful Enviroment
Cons
Enjoyed everyday of work!!