Dial800 is a stable and growing marketing optimization company located on the Westside of Los Angeles. We are pioneers in our field, and our products, services and experience empower marketers to generate more calls, more sales, and more ROI. We were founded in 1989, and have recently reinvented ourselves and are growing rapidly. Our core product offering is based around our acclaimed call tracking Software-as-a-Service and real time call routing products. We have an exceptional team, and are currently looking for someone to fill a temporary Software Developer role that will potentially turn into a part-time or even a full-time role, a key role in Dial800's Toll Free and call routing driven infrastructure.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to shape the future of converging online and offline marketing
- A young and dynamic start-up environment with a fast and agile development cycle
- The latest technical libraries and tool sets alongside experienced programmers as team members
- Connections to successful entrepreneurs and start-ups from the technology space
What you can do here
- Build the front end to a high performance system that will process large amounts of data within seconds, providing service to hundreds of people
- Develop a scalable web application based on modern web technologies
- Share your creative solutions and experience with a highly motivated team
- Experience in client side frameworks such as JQuery, Knockout.js
- REST / JSON APIs
- Experience with database management SQL Server
- You want to work in an agile environment and are keen to solve real problems
- You are passionate about simplifying complex data process and presenting them in a clean informative way.
Responsibilities will include and not be limited to
1.Perform technical implementation of software solutions, ensuring desired performance levels, availability, reliability, stability, manageability, scalability and security. Consider trade-offs between these aspects when considering a solution.
2. Implement enhancements & maintenance corrections to existing applications, following best coding practices to avoid regression issues.
3. Design & implement test plans involving both automated tools & manual processes to validate the quality of software produced both internally & by external resources.
4. Provide proper documentation as required, which may include functional, technical, and inline code documentation, as well as user guides when needed.
5. Build, develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external teams.
6. Make recommendations for improvements to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of software applications.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Ideal Start Date: ASAP
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and reasons why you are a fit for this position to.
1) Be only from direct candidates and not recruiting or placement agencies.
2) Have a cover letter to be considered.
Please visit www.dial800.com to learn more.
Email only, please. NO PHONE CALLS!