Dialog Direct

Dialog Direct Employer Reviews

ok job
agent (Current Employee), texasMarch 26, 2015
it is an ok job but i am not a repeater and every phone call you have to say the same thing and ask the questions in the same order every phone call...
Very nice work environment with very difficult job.
Consumers Energy ASP Specialist (Current Employee), Holland, MIMarch 25, 2015
My job involves answering phones to assist customers with the Appliance Service Plan. My coworkers and the management staff are all very friendly people, in whom I find great joy in being around. The job, however, does not bring me much joy or satisfaction. It is a job that I feel, sad to say, not entirely cut out for. This is definitely a job for people with thick skin.
Fast paced environment with little to no advancement opportunities unless you were a part of the clique
Client Services (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIMarch 25, 2015
Pros: The commute
Cons: High cost of insurance, leadership communication
The various departments worked in silos, very little cohesiveness or coming together as a team for the satisfaction of the clients. Alot of CYA and playing the blame game. HR Management was absolutely unprofessional and very rude.
FACE OF COMPANY
Director of First Impressions (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 25, 2015
Pros: 1 HOUR LUNCH
Cons: WEEKENDS OFF
I OPEN THE OFFICE IN THE A.M. AND OPENED THE TRAINING ROOM'S FOR THE MANAGERS. I PLACED ORDERS AND VERIFIED HOURS WORKED BY EVERY EMPLOYEE BEFORE TURNING IN TO PAYROLL. I ALSO RAN BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR ALL INTERVEIWIES.
Productive and Fun place to work with Events and Vendor
Customer Care Specialist (Blue Cross Blue Shield) (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Metrics with Start of the day, breaks and lunches. AHIP and Certifications through a training Class and Private Program.

Team work for the goals as well as individual pre-enrollment with adherence to the forecasts. Management is organized in a situation. Quality Assurance, Team Leads and Account Managers

Trained to for Licensed Healthcare Advisors, Enjoyed this job
a lot.
Challenging Work Environment
Licensed Agent (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 21, 2015
Pros: helping others!
Cons: the only breaks allowed were the allotted 30mins; no allowance for urgent or unexpected sitations
Typical work day was daily, seating arrangements changing;
due to overcrowding and working at work stations that may or may not function properly.
I learned by internet surfing and conferring with other BCBS reps during call transfers.
Co-workers relied on each other for clarification of the campaign as the process had updated since prior season and was not duly noted or approached in training.
The hardest part of the job was having to learn through trial and error without the proper reference guides or material support.
The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting needy families and individuals that were unaware of tax credit.
The Dialog Direct Experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 20, 2015
Cons: short breaks, limit health care
A typical day at work is very adventurous and sometimes crazy. I deal with the dysfunction very well. I have learned how to adapt to being thrown calls that I have never handled before and even ones that I have handled on rare occasions. I have to deal with co workers that are lazy and don't like to work, but I deal with it very well. I know how to keep the customer and the partner happy. The hardest part of my job is being told about a change that will happen at the very last minute and having to adjust to that change very quickly, but I have done it many times before and will again in the future. The most enjoyable part of my job is making the customer happy and going above and beyond for whatever they need and hearing them say thank you in the end.
Dialog Direct
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Holland, MIMarch 18, 2015
Dialog direct helped me to achieve many personal goals such as being able to handle calls and people under stress. Working for roadside assistance you have many cases in which the customer is hysterical and you have to know exactly what to do and say in order to calm the customer and help them according to their circumstances. I've learned receptionist skills and call center skills as well, taking calls and multitasking between a computer, paperwork and phone calls.
Easy to Learn
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 18, 2015
Pros: prizes and people
Cons: pay, benefits
I have learned a lot from being with company. I've grown to enjoy coaching and helping others reach a common goal. It also taught me time management, and gave me communication skills.
learned alot
Customer Contact Specialist (Former Employee), fort worth txMarch 16, 2015
learned a lot, was new to insurance. i appreciated the experience. Good working environment. enjoyed management, received help when needed.
Outstanding Learning Experience
Licensed Health Care Agent (Current Employee), Troy, MichiganMarch 11, 2015
A typical day included taking inbound calls from potential policyholders for Affordable Care Act health plans. I learned a great deal about the premium subsidy and how they made the plans affordable.
Low pressure atmosphere for a higher pressure job
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Holland, MIMarch 2, 2015
High volume call center with different campaigns. Highly managed reviewing payroll and hours. A good management staff that trains and treats employees well. The difficult part of job is learning to deal with customer problems with minimal information available.
Its a job
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee), Ft Worth TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: cafeteria on site as well as lunch wagon. pay is ok. healthcare is pretty good.
Cons: parking. inconsistent hours. not a career. heavy turnover
In general, I am agreeing with most everyone else. I will go right in the middle with 3 stars. It really depends on the campaign you are on as to your experience. Mostly, it is a rigid call center with the metrics you are going to get anywhere. It is a "cattle call" workplace and you are part of the herd.

The pay was fairly good for us. They will cut your hours sometimes without warning. It can also be very boring if you are not used to sitting for long periods. Management is generally pretty sketchy. You get inconsistent feedback so it is really difficult to figure out where you stand. It is unlikely your supervisors will know a lot or help you very much. They are all nice, but clueless for the most part. But mostly, my coworkers were fine.

In my honest opinion, it is an OK job. It is not a career though. There is not a lot of advancement or pay raise opportunities. As long as you realize that going in, it will be an OK experience for you.
Long hours and litle pay
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 24, 2015
Not a good place to call a career. Management often discriminates against employees. The HR department shares personal employee information.
Call center with good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), CascadeFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: the people, benifits
Cons: most everything else
The company is a great place to work, if you have no other options at the time.

The people there are good, but it is an unprofessional work environment.
The work enviorment is positive atmosphere
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 16, 2015
The pay is not good, and no room for advancement. Management seems to know very little about the campaign and the inter-workings. Computers are outdated and slow.
Call Center
Life Applicant Upgrade (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 16, 2015
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Teamwork
Call Center Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: excellent coaching from onsight managers
Cons: productivity rules changing on daily basis, health insurance premium expensive
Teamwork atmosphere, excellent coaching from front line supervisor.
Guidance from unlicensed and inexperienced senior management in the area of property and casualty resulted in unrealistic performance criteria.
Fast paced yet easily enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: easy training, flexable hours, realxing work environment
Cons: i honestly don't have anything negative to say regarding this company.
Currently I am only in the process of vacating my position with this company for personal growth reasons. I currently feel the need to push myself to learning new skill and experiencing new ventures.
Good Enough
Customer Outreach Advocate (Former Employee), ProvoFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: a lot of little incentives (gift cards, candy)
Cons: terrible management
Just a call center. Its the kind of job that is good enough, you'll make money and get 40 hours a week. But the management is terrible and uneducated, they are all salesmen trying to get you to believe in this or that, but they do not care about the employees at all. The only way to advance is to be a super type A personality, exactly obedient, and not very intelligent (i.e. you never question anything or think).

1 2 3 4 5

About Dialog Direct

Founded in 1977, Dialogue is focused on customer engagement services that create remarkable experiences between brands and consumers. – Read more

Dialog Direct Salaries