Dialog Direct Employer Reviews

productive but easy workplace with horrible management
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denson, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: working with people, free lunches
Cons: bad management, insurance
going into work everyday was fairly easy becuse from the time i started till now the call flow dropped however the job itself wasnt challenging. the call flow was very consistant and so was the pay but the management there wasnt very good. my coworkers made it really fun for me to work there, anytime i needed help with anything i could ask one of them and sometimes it was better going to them than management because someimes management werent anywhere to be found and some days, we had no management.
Enjoyable surroundings they have a lounge area.
Licensed Health Sales Agent (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day for me at work would be to log into my station, read any updates they company may have. Also read any updates the campaign I'm on may have in the system. So far with this job I have learned that being on time is everything, I have also learned that everyone you work with may not always like your approach to situations, you have to be flexible with understanding as well as physical flexibility. The hardest part of this job is the job changes almost daily, its hard to get attached on certain thing because it may not be there the next day. The most enjoyable part about this job is they do take care of their employees, by doing raffles and games and even sometimes offering bonuses.
It's my job
Non Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Highlang, MichiganJanuary 19, 2015
On a day to day basis , we assist many people with enrolling in health insurance. I learned that you have to have lots of patience and build a relationship with customers to them feel comfortable. My supervisor is understanding and make sure things goes as smoothly as possible. I built a bond with co-workers and we sometimes hang out after work hours. The hardest thing of working there would be the way the employer keeps us informed. Evreything was out on such a short notice and didn't allow enough time. The best part of the job is building relationships and meeting new people.
Dialog Direct
Customer service supervisor - 12/Aug (Current Employee), Billings MontanaJanuary 14, 2015
I would log into the computer start setting up accounts or refund money to clients that was needed then if clients had problems with the accounts I would help them and if I could not i would transfer them to the corporate office. The Hardest part of the day was when there was I could not help the customer. The most enjoyable part of the Job was when I would be able to help the customer and they would be happy. My Co workers always felt like if they needed anything they could contact me. What I learned was that there is only so much you can for clients and some clients are not going to be happy no matter what you do.
Fun clean and great for advancment
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee), American Fork, UTJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: great leaders and great peers
Cons: understaffed supporting departments like hr, it and developers
I love Dialog, it provides a great place for you to get experience and to grow. We are understaffed in virtually every department and that takes a toll on a person after five years I am finally looking for another job because of this.
dont do it!
Stella (Former Employee), provoJanuary 8, 2015
Do not work here! Seems good. But management makes working here a nightmare! Seriously. I really like the actual job, but they go out of their way to make sure you know your place, so to speak.
Caring to Callers
Customer Service (Current Employee), Highland Park, MIJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: seasonal
I enjoy working there because they always encouraged us to meet productivity.
Call Center
Customer Engagement Advocate (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 5, 2015
A nice fun work place, we took inbound calls from senior citizens.
Call center work exhausting
Emergency Roadside Dispatcher (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 24, 2014
Pros: on-site cafe and vending, overtime available, near airport hub
Cons: minimal breaks, employees pay cost of headsets, no warning send-homes due to lack of need
Overall, this company could be considered decent, as they have regular volunteer-based overtime for employees, and have shown a marked willingness to working with their employees based on scheduling needs. However, the company also has a history of changing schedules without warning, and has expectations on handle time with the phone operations, even though you are expected to handle often fairly significant tasks (i.e. locating a service provider to provide a flatbed tow in excess of 200 miles one way, with your customer in an extremely undesirable location, typically in the desert or on the side of a mountain, in the midst of bad weather, in 13 mins or less, from start to finish on calls, while expected to collect customers' marketable information to sell them products.
Very straining position due to usually only 40 hours or less at $9 per hour, with a .50 cent shift differential for working evenings or late nights, and they time you on bathroom breaks, and penalize you for any issues.
multiple campaigns
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 23, 2014
Pros: get to talk to different people all the time
Cons: angry members
answering calls from members with medicare health insurance wanting to join different gyms under there insurance
SILVER AND FIT IS A HEALTH BENFIT PROGRAM
Great Company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Troy, MIDecember 22, 2014
Great company to work for and great advancement. The company has an awesome training program that they offer there employees.
Fun place to work if you can afford it.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Holland, MIDecember 22, 2014
Pros: fun, lax, honest managment
Cons: benefits are aweful, so is compensation.
All and all,it's a good place to be, assuming you have little to no bills or you have an additional form of income. The people there are fun to work with. It's a professional yet lax environment where you don't have to be afraid to be yourself.
Great environment, good management, but need better benefits.
sales (Current Employee), Highland Park, MIDecember 19, 2014
Pros: convenient lunch room, secure parking lot, and clean environment.
Cons: food a little pricey and long walk to your car from the building.
The company has a good culture, great management, and good secure parking. The coworkers are friendly, the building is always clean, and the have a cafe on campus as well.
Hard to Handle
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Holland, MIDecember 17, 2014
You may think, "Oh this is going to be easy!" I'll sit in a chair and talk to people on the phone all day. But what if what you are telling those people on the phone doesn't make them happy or is not what they wanted to hear. They get mad, real mad. But that's not something they tell you in the 8 week training you have. Overall the company doesn't pay you good enough for the kind of verbal abuse you are going to take on a regular day to day basis.. its not worth the time or the money..You don't really have much interaction with your coworkers since you are not really allowed to talk much because you are on the phone.
In bound call center.
HR Manager (Former Employee), Denison, TXNovember 13, 2014
Employees are very hard working individuals. Management tries to keep working environment fun.
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Fort WorthNovember 10, 2014
Pros: getting the opportunity to help people beneficiaries with their needs.
Cons: no commision structure.
I assist beneficiaries on a daily basis by advising, educating, and enrolling them in healthcare plans that meet their needs. Over the past few months I have learned a lot about medicare, what you can do and what you cant do. The advising and educating are the easy parts of the job, but trying to enroll them in plan is something totally different. I really enjoy helping people, and when I don't do that I feel like I have failed them, but mostly myself.
The workers are not given the tools to complete the job successfully.
1- Supervisor/Team Lead AIG Campaign (Former Employee), Ft. Worth, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: quick hiring process
Cons: the value placed on the employees working for the company.
The day is spent hearing about how unhappy everyone is with the company and management.
Working at Dialog Direct
Level III Dispatch/ Clerical (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 2, 2014
Pros: weekly pay checks, and lots of overtime.
Cons: micro-managed.
• A typical day at work ~ Job duties include assisting stranded
motorists with disabled vehicles (Auto/RV/Sports Trailers), in doing
so by retaining all pertinent information in regards to where a member
is located and sending out contracted providers to help get them off
the side of the road to qualified repair centers for follow-up
repairs.

• What I've learned ~ The variety of vehicle repairs as well as some
minimal vehicle maintenance procedures such as remote starts,
auxillary boost, and trouble shooting the possibilities of specific
disablements as well as what types of services to send, example the
vehicle size varies and determining the correct vehicle equipment to
assist with getting the member to the repair center.

• Management ~ Micro-Managing, not as friendly or personable as a lot of other companies.

• My co-workers ~ Diversified, several different personalities,
ethnicities, and a lot of great people.

• The hardest part of the job ~ The benefit coverages and not being able to assist to the utmost possibilities, and ultimiately having to deny certain requests by the member.

• The most enjoyable part of the job ~ My co-workers and being able to make long lasting friendships.
On top of taking care of members and very productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Denison, TXOctober 29, 2014
A typical day at work are the days when you just experience members calling in to make a balance payment/checking order status on mail order prescriptions. I have honestly learned a lot from working for pharmacy mail order benefits. I enjoyed the new accomplishments and the knowledge i obtained from my current job. As far as management goes, there are those who really care and try to be there for the employers. There are also those who seem to favor particular ones they care to favor. I don't mean to sound harsh, though management is very unorganized. The hardest part of the job are those when you get threats or when get people (especially senior citizens) who need prescriptions, yet are inactive leaving the member unable to get prescription through insurance OR if a member is having to pay over $100.00 to $1,000 just with insurance. You have to be the one to advise them of the bad news.
However, the most enjoyable part about the job is making sure members the medication they need to live well and feel better. To ensure they will be getting they're medication, and if they're out, we do have options. I really enjoy talking to members and helping them get they're medications.
flexible scheduling, clean work environment, and great location
Ford ESP- Sales Rep (Current Employee), Highland Park, MIOctober 17, 2014
Pros: 1 hr lunches, great management team
Cons: still restructuring
Well company has a great clean work environment, safe secure parking area, and company is always growing. The company has a great on campus lunch room with lots of options, The management of the company has a great open door policy and very understanding.
Also the company has a great flexible work schedule.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dialog Direct

Founded in 1977, Dialogue is focused on customer engagement services that create remarkable experiences between brands and consumers. – Read more