Dialog Direct

Dialog Direct Employee Reviews

it's ok
customer services (Current Employee), dallas,txJuly 23, 2015
To arrive on time and in a promptly matter , the job its self is ok , would like for it to be more inefficient. like for an ex sample updated software would be help our job to be more productive.
NICE PLACE
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Highland Park MIJuly 21, 2015
Pros: NO WEEKENDS
Cons: SHORT BREAKS
WELL WHILE WORKING AT DIALOG DIRECT IT WAS A VERY NICE PLACE, A TYPICAL DAY AT DIALOG YOU COME IN SIGN YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY NO CELL PHONES WERE ALLOWED. ON YOUR DESK AN IT WAS ALOT OF CALLS COMING THREW,MY CO-WORKERS WERE VERY NICE BUT SOME OF THE SUPERVISORS WERE MEAN! BUT OTHER THAN THAT THE JOB WAS VERY NICE AN IT WAS A SEASONAL POSITION
NO Advancement or Pay Increases
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Holland, MIJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Good people work there who deserve better
Cons: No benefits and broken promises
It doesn't matter who you are or how good of a job you do at this employer. They will lie to you every chance they get and will never give you advancement opportunities or raises.
They send out communications that they will be offering 401K matching and pay raises, but when the deadline comes for these changes to go into effect, they come up with excuses and do not deliver!
Run as far away as you can. Working here can actually hurt your resume, because they are the joke of Holland Michigan and the other employers in the area know it.
The management may say they have your back, but it just so they can stick the knife in as far as possible.
It's an ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Holland, MIJuly 16, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: Management
Working at dialog direct at first was a great job but unfortunately a typical day at work is very stressful and at the end of a call with a customer you don't really feel like you've helped them. There are to few team leads (supervisors) and they seem to love pushing out the agents who have been there for along time. I have no problem with my co-workers for the most part I enjoy working there. The hardest part about this job is the fact that management does not care to help the agents and the fact that there is no one there to help you when you need help form a team lead. Although I do enjoy working with my co-worker's and the down time between calls
Not Productive and not fun
License Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 12, 2015
Pros: 17.00 hour
Cons: Very unclean environment and hostile environment
Not a good company to work for not to committed to what they promise you before you accept the position. Unsafe environment very hostile and extreme harassment is allowed in this place.
Incompetent leadership it's truly unbelievable. It's like you are not even working in America.
Workplace is a conformtable setting, and I enjoy what I do very much.
Health Plan Advisor (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Weekends are optional, not mandatory!
Cons: There is not a lot of room to advance.
I've been working for Dialog Direct for a little over a year. This is a great company to work for, but at the same time I need a position that allows me to demonstrate more customer service and leadership skills, as well as more room for advancement.
Its a job.
Customer Retention Specialist (Current Employee), Highland Park, MIJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Co-workers, resume builkding, Decent pay
Cons: Management is horrible, benefits aren't good, environemt is bad
Dialog Direct is good to gain experience in a professional environment, and paying the bills, but I would not reccommend this place for anyone to work. I was able to improve on my suctomer service skills, as well as verbal and communication skills.
Since "Dialogue Marketing" merged with other companies, and became Dialog Direct, the cukture of the company as well as the value of management has declined. Most of the programs that are in the company are fairly easy, not hard at all. Its just the enviroment as well as the fact that the management sucks as a whole that makes it JUST a job. Management does not care about what is good for the employees at all (in my opinion) so the decisions and changes that are made are only to benefit the "higher ups" and the employees suffer most from the changes.
Other companies that I have worked with, actually consider their employees when making changes, DIalog Direct does not.
Productive work place with job security.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 9, 2015
Pros: heath benefits
Cons: unflexable schedules and no advancement opportunities.
Assist customers with receiving customer service. Insure quality standards are met and exceeded with each customer. I received my certification to dispatch 911 calls for Porsche. Actively worked with coworkers and assisted them with client specifications under different campaigns for roadside under Allstate.
No opportunities to further your career
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Provo, UTJuly 6, 2015
Non-competitive wages, No opportunities to further your career, you're just another number on a spreadsheet and even if you're doing a good job it's never good enough
Productive place with freedom for growth
CSR Agent (Current Employee), Holland, MIJune 24, 2015
A good place to work for a stay at home-mom needing extra income or a college student needing extra cash flow. You have your own desk where you work and provide service to customer's with high-end vehicles.
Felt like a dog on a leash
CSR (Former Employee), Holland/ Grand RapidsJune 23, 2015
If you can handle listening to seniors complain all day, then this is a job for you. Minimal job growth potential, and was hired under false pretenses, which immediately made me put off by the company.
Our sprite team and having a great team to work with.
Customer Service Representative Agent (Current Employee), Billings, MTJune 21, 2015
Everyone is great to work with at Dialog direct. We help one another out with questions we may have with our customers. The team leads are great to work with, they give us great advise on how to handle are times and customers.
Scheduling
CSR II (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 18, 2015
Pros: They hire anybody.
Cons: The schedule change.
The work is rewarding, and continuously training. However, the schedules change every two to three months.. You will work various shifts, regardless what you are told.
Frusterating & Miserable
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Rochester Hills, MIJune 15, 2015
Pros: Interesting job, educating
The entire day consists of assisting members about their claims, benefits, insurance questions, etc. Mixed in with a little people-watching of the management & employee call center drama

The job itself is interesting and fun once you learn how everything works. However, the pay rate is terrible & unrewarding for how much deal with on a daily basis. Even if you're a consistently great employee, management waves opportunities of advancement in your face but rarely reward it. Instead you are given a" jeans day" almost every day of the week just because the team leader feels like it. Yet, the employees who barely show up to work get promoted, must be a coincidence that they're close friends with the team leader. Employees who enjoy the work, come to work, and do the job great, even while talking to irate and frustrating members, rarely get recognized with promotions, or most importantly with pay. You might get 75 cents and... oh boy... jeans.

Besides the daily gossip between management and employees, the clients treat you like little robotic money-makers. They expect that you want to come to work for terrible pay and enjoy it, along with the disgusting musty bathrooms and lunchroom. Management is always complaining about how employees do not finish their shifts or call off work often (Gee. I wonder why), however they themselves do not stay for their entire shift either and make you feel terrible for not wanting to come in. Even if you're sick or have a medical condition, they'll fire you anyway if you miss work for it, but hide the real reason, it's to replace you temporarily with a whole new training class. Then they make promises of raises and promotions, just to work them to death and crush their souls as well.

The hardest part of the job is deciding if you want to consistently kill your soul everyday just to pay your bills, or be homeless instead.
Over all Good Working Inviroment.
Coustomer service represenative Spanish agent (Current Employee), Troy, MIJune 10, 2015
Pros: Good People And easy pace
Cons: Not Enough hours
Good Environment , The only thing is that they need to get their hours together. The entire time I have worked here I have always been excited to come in and have never wants to miss a day. Although they like to give wright up's for every little thing its a great place to work.
Work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Orem, UTJune 7, 2015
It was a job.. I didn't get any enjoyment out of it. The staff wasn't very helpful when I was lost or didn't know how to handle a situation. I had very little training on our project and felt I could not help our customers over the phone.
Good job to start out at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Denison, TXJune 6, 2015
The job itself is not really all that great. But the people you work with are great! That is what makes the job worth it in my opinion.
Horrible Place To Work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MiJune 4, 2015
worked for company before the merge with direct dialog.. team leaders are very unprofessional environment very unprofessional it's as if you're working with a bunch of kids horrible place to work bathrooms are very filthy horrible pay very rude management on willing to help when it is needed
poor management and favoritism
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Billings, MTJune 4, 2015
Pros: somewhat family friendly, learned a lot
Cons: poor management, no employee incentives or rewards
Unfortunately they do not value their employees, there are no incentives to do better, no rewards for improving. Dead end monotonous sitting job. Poor employee morale because of the above! poor pay and benefits
It was a great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 28, 2015
The customers were great and friendly. Provided great flexibility in shifts. The training was setup nicely. All the staff was very helpful.
Industry