Dialog Direct Employee Reviews

Overall environment is good.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIMay 22, 2017
Not a secure place to work. Think of it as a temp agency. Training is usually not enough before you go into production. Company guidelines seem to be off the cuff, depending on the campaign you are working on. Guidelines are made up as they go along. No such thing as advancement unless someone in management likes you. However its difficult to tell who is in management. There are also lots of spies around who will blow the whistle on you at the least infraction. Otherwise as long as you come to work, not be late or miss days you may keep this job for three months.
Pros
Jobs not difficult
Cons
You will never feel secure. Its about who likes you.
The schedule once I was reposition to another program was horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 22, 2017
Keep to yourself nice place to work at beside all the work drama attendance policy is forced and dress code as well. Training really help you a lot but you lear mostly on the floor
It's okay
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIMay 16, 2017
Just don't miss any days the training environment is very important . You only get 2weeks to learn a month worth of training it's very intense. I would recommend for anyone with experience
Pros
Don't have attitude
Cons
Attendance
Fun and easy to learn
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 16, 2017
My experience at Dialog Direct was a rather good one. They treated everyone with respect and maintained a fun-loving environment. I learned better customer service and worked on empathy with guests. The management was great but the hardest part would probably be dealing with extremely difficult guests.
Pros
Relaxed environment, Pto, Ovt
Cons
several systems to navigate thru
The company needs a lot work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 11, 2017
The company needs a lot of work. They sell you a good story but once you get hired and out of training. They tell you that you will get paid for down time when it's their issues but you don't
administrative assistant
Adminitrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIMay 4, 2017
this environment was a competitive one, everyone that I worked with was out to get the other person, no one would ever by on a team and help the other person out.
insurance agent
Meeting sales (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 3, 2017
I love this company great atmosphere and great people to work with. Great money good commission and leads. Good schedule weekends off. Holidays off as well.
Pros
good hours
Dialog Direct
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXMay 3, 2017
Management was intolerable. Dialog Direct needs better management and organization skills. The pay was a joke and don't even let me get started with the "benefits.
Nice and welcoming. Home away from home. Friendly environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIMay 2, 2017
Welcoming customers, asking them feel comfortable in what they were buying. Helping out with outfit choices. Sometimes customers just needed a listening ear. You worked some shifts by yourself because the earlier times were slow. Sundays are usually worked by one person.
Pros
Listening to music and building relationships with customers
Cons
Short breaks, working by yourself
Productive and loving caring co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 21, 2017
Working here was nice at first. The job became obnoxiously repeaditive and there isn't much to do. You call people in New York and New Jersey to get them to donate blood or plasma.
Pros
Being social with the clients
Cons
Some people would curse you put for calling early in the mornings
Roadside Assistance
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 20, 2017
On a work day agents are on the phones with customer who need roadside assistance and getting them help asap. I would listen to the calls of the agents and coach them on what they can do to improve their quality. I also was in charge of agents attendance and making sure they are abiding by all the rules and regulations.
Pros
working with great customers and people
Cons
policys and rules were questionable
typical day at work
Licensed Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 18, 2017
clock in and wait on the outdated computers to load up. i did learn a lot about medicare from other colleagues in class because the instructors didn't know nothing
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIApril 18, 2017
Loved this company the only downfall is their high turnover rate. This company allows you to expand and grow as a individual, the training in each program gives structure and responsibility.
Gained Skills for other jobs
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 18, 2017
8 weeks worth of training to be only paid 10.00. Very detailed orientated work. Very hard to progress in the company. Seemed as if management wanted you to mess up. Quality was not based off of correct information.
Summary
Pharmacy Help Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXApril 16, 2017
Working at Dialog Direct helps me a lot with learning medications. I want to go to nursing school. So, working for a company that deals with pharmacies that call in for medication alternatives and certain usages i like that i can provided that information. They have a good staff and team leads that are willing to help.
Pros
learning about medications
Cons
adherence
not very clean
Customer Roadside agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 11, 2017
this place is not a good place to work to many cheifs not enough indians the leads no nothing and will lie on you the managers dont care and the place is full of bedbugs you can be laid off for a week or go to another department if yu are like
Pros
nothing
Cons
bed bugs
Not a good place to work
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 10, 2017
Not a good working environment, no room for advancement, poor salaries, no leadership, doesn't value employees, only value companies numbers. No structure , supervisor, team leads, aren't knowledgeable, no one every available to assist with members questions if plans benefit material doesn't supply it. Call center representative s are expected to go above and beyond to resolve members inquiries, document, investigate, then close there service request in 1minute. Company doesn't stand up for employees.
Pros
Cons
Many
Productive Environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 10, 2017
Dialog Direct is a productive working environment where I had to ability to earn sales bonuses based on my level of performance. I left
company after Dialog acquired a client who was not able to give us a productive, and pleasant working environment was brought on board. Dialog could do a better job at vetting its clients in the future.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks
Cons
Short lunch breaks, no paid sick/personal days
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXApril 6, 2017
It was great working their making good money, Management was very helpful when needed and also able to work with your schedule when needed. Great people all together
I Love My Coworkers, I Hate Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 4, 2017
My coworkers made this job bearable. I loved the people I work with, and if it weren't for them I would have left after day two. I've been here eighteen months and they are seriously the only upside.
Management is a lying and uncoordinated mess. They promise pay raises at 90 days and 1 year but they never follow through. There is NO floor support, they don't honor schedule requests, and the rules are always changing. I've seen good employees be laid off suddenly, offered junk hours, and given pay cuts just to stay employed. I've been told I would be offered chances to move up and there is no growth--in fact the company is half the size it was when I started. I'm frankly bored and angry at how I've been treated here.
Don't work here for very long if you can help it, eventually you will get screwed over.
Pros
Coworkers, atmosphere
Cons
Pay, management, hours, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dialog Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7