Dialog Direct Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Sr. Operations Analyst and Workforce Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 17, 2017
I loved working for this company. I learned a lot about 3rd party vendors and the call center operations business. I learned about reporting and Excel as well.
Pros
Stayed busy
Cons
Short breaks
It's just a job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MIFebruary 15, 2017
Started out to be a good work environment, when I realized the turnaround, I realized it is not a place I want to be forever. Not many nice people, but a good experience.
great employer
Hi-Lo Operator (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIFebruary 15, 2017
Great employer to work for. Only left due to relocating back to the Virginia area. Would recommend to others. Do not have any negative items to report
Do NOT go here
Manager (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MIFebruary 12, 2017
This company is beyond a joke. There is no leader who has any management or communication skills whatsoever. They tell you your job is one thing then when they hire you it is completely different. You will never get a direct answer to any question you ask and you will be ignored for anything you ask for. Management has treated me like a garbage can to clean up all the messes since I started and have given me nothing in return for it. I have regretted this job since the day I started. I can't wait to not work here anymore.
Pros
Work from Home/ Flex hours policy
Cons
management, communication, compensation, leadership, growth, professionalism.
Run away from this company as fast as you can!!!
Plan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIFebruary 9, 2017
This was by far the worse company I ever worked for. Management is a complete joke. I was trained for a month to do a certain job and when training was over and it was time for me to start the day of I was told I would have a completely different job. Its like working with a bunch of children, no one has a direct answer to anything. The area around the building was horrific on top on everything else. On a daily basis all the floor manager did was talk about what she was going to be eating for lunch and who would go pick it up for her. I mean the hole culture of this so called work place was like nothing I had ever seen before. It was disastrous!!!
Pros
Cons
basically everything
Fun and enjoyable
Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2017
A fundraising job for Save the children and ASPCS. I had a great team and the team leader was inspirational and enthusiastic. The hardest part of the job was i had to stay outside and ask different kinds of people to involve with the charity by using the debit and credit card.
Small business mentality trying to act big box
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Virtual/RemoteFebruary 8, 2017
Company has potential, but lacks proper infrastructure to be able to win, manage and retain major clients. Needs to invest heavy in infrastructure before winning business and not after and not watching the pennies.
Pros
high potential multi functional
Cons
low investments being made for proper strcuture and leadership base
Not a bad place to work if needing a quick temporary job.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIFebruary 7, 2017
Pay is minimal for the job your doing. Being a third party company job security is not very good even if your a good employee. The bonus is if your campaign leaves they tend to be able to get you in another campaign.
Cons
bad pay, bad benefits no job security
Fun Enviroment
MSA/PSA (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXFebruary 6, 2017
I loved working for this company! It is a great environment with lots of incitive! I would recommend it to anyone! There is always something going on to help pass your day.
an opportunity to learn
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 6, 2017
You have an opportunity to learn and that is very valuable. Every lesson teaches something. I learned that common sense is not very common anymore-Sad
Pros
free coffee
Cons
management does not listen, will not fix problems with IT or payroll, benefits or records
Fun and madr sure the employees was taking care of
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 4, 2017
Company was a great, fun, made work easy. The environment was great. Great benefits, work environment always made sure they employees was taking care of.
Will not recommend this company to anyone
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIFebruary 1, 2017
This company is a good starter company. Part time preferably. Compensation was horrible, no room for advancement. No recognition for the hard ward its employees do.
Pros
You had work life balance
Cons
No room for advancement. Compensation was horrible. Felt stagnant.
MSA PSA Agent (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Dialog Direct needs better managers. Other than that the work environment was great. I honestly loved working there but certain people in HR think they can talk to you anyway they want to
Very unprofessional place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth txJanuary 31, 2017
Very unprofessional place. They don't work with employees, just whatever is best for the company. its seems as though the employees don't matter, whatsoever.
Pros
Offer overtime from time to time.
Unprofessional
Coach and Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 23, 2017
I have been with the company for almost 5 years now. I worked in the office the majority of the time and it was a very unprofessional work environment every day. I have learned great skills such as insurance, how to manage a team and customer service. Upper management never responds to any needs and hire anyone with a history and the employees are sometimes hired without doing interviews or testing. The hardest part of the job is not having supportive management and most enjoyable is being able to resolve issues and bringing joy to the consumers.
Pros
flexibility, learned skills
Cons
short breaks, unprofessional, benefits lack, horrible communication, low pay rate.
Excellent workplace with opportunities for advancments
Screener (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIJanuary 12, 2017
I enjoyed working there, people were very friendly, excellent work environment, multiple opportunities to switch positions, just a nice place all together
Great people make for bad company
Licensed Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJanuary 5, 2017
Overall, I'd love to be able to give Dialog Direct a higher rating, as I did enjoy working there for most of my time, but I want to give an honest review for those that are actively seeking employment. I will start off by saying that my coworkers were my favorite part of the my job. Every team I was a part of was close-knit and all of my team leads were great. The work itself is also nice because it is working with people over the phone and presents a new situation within the confines of an expected set of issues in every call. Variety without being completely random. The cons are that upper management/upper HR are a bit of a joke. Everything is kept a secret until the very last second and there is no transparency at all. This is especially troublesome when you are dealing with the uncertainty that comes with call center work. Campaigns are constantly shifting and you can be "let go" for any number of reasons, even if you are the top performer. You will be told you will find out your fate/have a meeting on a specific day and that will almost always be cancelled and moved to the very last possible moment without so much as a reason why. There isn't a lot of room for advancement, and if you do advance, you may not be compensated for it. The benefits are terrible. High deductible health plan, non-comprehensive/restricted network dental.
Are there worse jobs? Definitely. And with some re-organization, insights, and refocusing on loyalty, this place could be great. But as of right now....it leaves a lot to be desired.
Pros
Great Coworkers, easy work
Cons
Benefits, Management
Friendly work place
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJanuary 4, 2017
I worked here nights while working at Southgate Radiology. I learned to speak with many different walks of life on the phone scheduling persons to donate blood and various sites in New York.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Wasn't long term
Absolutely No Loyalty
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJanuary 3, 2017
As a manager, I can tell you that they preached one thing and practiced another. They were so "family oriented" but once someone became the living embodiment of that "VIBE" as it was called, they told you that you were unprofessional. They have no loyalty for their employees, regardless of how long that employee worked for the company. I was a coach, and I loved being able to see my subordinates get promoted and such. I wish I could say the same about my own position. Management didn't care, they were very frequently unsupportive and ungrateful.
A great place to work. They provide assistance in every aspect of your life. Your not just an employee, your part id the family.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXDecember 27, 2016
Learned alot about insurance. How it helps, as well as how it works. Assisting people at that level is also very rewarding.
Pros
They create games and other opertunities for the employees to interact.
Cons
You have to really work at not letting the calls ne personal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dialog Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7