Dialog Direct Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 16, 2017
Management was cut-throat and disrespectful to employees. This treated employees like second-class citizens. I would not refer an enemy to this place.
Great company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MISeptember 15, 2017
I have worked at Dialog in 2 spans of my career and in both, I have found the company to be a great place to work, grow and develop. There's significant opportunities to move up if you're willing to work hard, put in the effort and provide ideas and solutions that help improve the business. Management is very open to recommendations, suggestions and performance. The staff is great and your peers in management are open and willing to embrace you as a peer and member of the team. This is one of those work places that are open, fun and rewarding. The only area lacking is the salary levels, which are lower than the marketplace. Outside of that, this is a company you can grow in and retire from.
I would not reccommend this company as a employer
Customer Service Specialist - Inbound Call Center (Former Employee) –  DFW, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Bad management and unfair policies. Supervisors were untrained and unfair. Building was unfit to work in. Salary was low and very little chance of advancement. DFW location
Terrible company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MISeptember 11, 2017
If I could give them a zero, I would do so. 8 hours of answering the phones. Timed on ever call, every call monitored and rated. They never will give you a raise , and they always put your work don't, they were never satisfied. They were an outsourced company. So they do not care about there employees or in my opinion the members....only there numbers. Nothing about the job was enjoyable when I left, because we were unappreciated and always dogged out. Putting up with the upper managements ways of humiliating there employees was the worst of the job. Although I had great confidence in my abilities and skills, it wasn''t important to them.
Pros
We could buy health insurance at a fair price
Cons
everything
I liked the job
CSR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 7, 2017
I really liked the department I was working for with this company. Steady Mon - Fri. 9-5:30 work days. Always got the 40 hours. Overall I enjoyed this job very much.
Great place
Customer Service Advocate I (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MISeptember 6, 2017
Parking is not good every one is very nice and helpful just not enough money location is great to they move you to different programs without notice which isn't fair
Experience
Freedom Mortgage Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MISeptember 5, 2017
Dialog direct is not a stable place to work the jobs are not guaranteed the programs get cut and many workers you never know if the program going to last or not and it be short notice when you do get cut from a program.
CUSTOMER CONTACT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 4, 2017
Great co workers to work with. The job is easy I enjoyed helping customers with anything they needed help with. Great people, great food, just need more money or more pay.
Pros
Love the environment
Cons
Manager are no good really need more managing experience
horrible
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 30, 2017
my boss was demanding and inconsiterate. the plant itself was highly unsanitary and workers felt overworked.hours were horrible and the night staff had no chill
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 30, 2017
It was fun, you work at your own pace, the coworkers are hopeful and the supervisor is awesome we have a flexible but good hours. The work was so easy you can get it all done in one day.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MIAugust 29, 2017
I run the dialer on a daily. I coach and train the advocates each week. I do timecards and make sure the advocates schedule is correct. And i set up promotions.
wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Holland, MI 49423August 24, 2017
completely disorganized place to work
lack of structure or any decent form of management.
supervisors etc will throw you under the bus at any given time to protect themselves.
Pros
Cons
to many to list
Management is fair
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Cascade, MIAugust 24, 2017
Answering many questions for customers and being informative, caring, and polite. Always striving for customer satisfaction. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you answer all questions thoroughly and correctly getting an excellent rating from the customer.
Pros
Gift card incentives
Disappointing
Spervisor (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIAugust 22, 2017
I dedicated a lot of my time and energy to Dialog Direct for over 5 years. I learned a lot and had some advancement throughout the company. What I have experienced is Dialog Direct does not put the time, effort, and energy into their employees. If you are an employee who goes to work and gives your all, you will be highly disappointed, because that is not what you are going to get back. You have to have a connect in there in order for things to somewhat seem normal.
Pros
acquired alot of new skills
Cons
seniorty doesn't matter, . management has no communicaiton
great work place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXAugust 21, 2017
It is a great work place and all the co-workers are helping and caring. It is a great opportunity to work there and to help customers with their satifaction and needs.
Fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIAugust 18, 2017
What i learned from working at Dialog Direct is the many task of a call center representative. I learned how to explain and guide members through their insurance plans to assure the best service possible.
Be Aware and not work at this place.
Roadside Assistance Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2017
Only had one week of training as a Goodsam phone rep and then one week of OJT and then within 2 weeks were taking RV calls which we were not trained for. The equipment and programs were had not been updated in years. The workspace was nasty especially the chairs. There were times there was no toilet tissue or hand soap in the restrooms. The Team Leads had no control of the workers.

The parking is at least 5 blocks from the building.

I left and will be accepting an offer from AAA as a roadside assistance. The pay is much better and the building is modern and clean.
Pros
Cons
Building and parking
A very professional atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MIAugust 16, 2017
I really enjoy this place of work. I believe that you should inform your workers if the programs are ending and not wait weeks before. However, I do enjoy the great people that I work with.
Pros
Ice Machine
Cons
Short Breaks
Good work Environment
Team Lead/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTAugust 15, 2017
The supervisors and co-workers are top notch! Ability to work from home with a set schedule.Paid time off and flexible for students and stay at home moms.
Running of the busniess
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 13, 2017
This was not a good place to work. Management did not know what they were doing, and people are moved into positions based on if you were liked and not on if you did a good job. Promises of a raise were never upheld, and many people quit after their first 90 days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dialog Direct. Our community is ready to answer.