Dialog Direct Employee Reviews in United States

Great company to work for!!
Coach/Training Coach (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 20, 2016
I have been with the company for a year today, and I have received 3 promotions since I have started here. They will provide you with the tools you need to succeed if you are willing to learn and move up.
Pros
Great promotions
Teaches good professional skills
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIJuly 18, 2016
This is not a good company to work for they do teach professionalism but otherwise treat employees like dirt they kept changing my schedule with out asking
benefits
Cons
hours management
inbound call center
Full time PSA Agent (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXJuly 17, 2016
you answer inbound call from dr's offices and pharmacies on a daily basis. answer questions about claims and sent pa to doctor offices. answer benefit questions.
Wait it out
Vice President of Client Service - Donor Dialogue (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 15, 2016
This company is still going through a pretty large transformation that's taking way too long to accomplish. I feel it's best to wait it out to see what emerges on the other end.
Right now direction constantly changes based on the new "pet account" and folks from the legacy companies are jumping ship as they are frustrated with being marginalized.
Pros
Good, bright, engeged people to work with
Cons
work life balance, no clear direction
Roadside
Lead Provider Escalation/ Allstate Roadside (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 14, 2016
The old staff was a family.. if benefits were better could be a great company. Allstate is a great client. Co-workers join together to help each other.
Pros
Vendors come to location (food, clothes, etc)
Cons
Health insurance could be better
Dead end job
Reach Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, MIJuly 13, 2016
Dead end. No incentive. Very low pay but they want you to work hard. No place you would want to spend any time. Reach truck pay is the lowest in the country.
Pros
Learn to drive reach truck
Cons
No incentive
Rewarding assisting members with health care
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 12, 2016
I did appreciate the opportunity to return to Dialog Direct. I was thoroughly trained to assist providers and member with health care.
The work place was a clean environment.
Pros
pleasant co-workers
Cons
compensation not enough to support family
Worst place I have ever worked
Phone monkey (Former Employee) –  Billings MontanaJuly 11, 2016
I have nothing good to say about this company. Too many bad things to list. To summarize they want people that are just good enough to learn there the job but are too stupid to challenge management on anything. I was constantly stroked and told what a great employee I was and that they wanted me on bigger projects. Problem is they never offered more than .25 an hour raise and that was at the end of a years employment. The management staff attempted to play the employees like suckers and were completely detached from what was going on below their level. They offer basically the worst benefits I have ever seen from a big company. I was played as though I was this great employee that was irreplaceable but when I began to question things I got a call from the call center manager who told me they were letting me go. This man is a travesty and has no idea what he's doing and if corporate had any idea how he treats people and does his job they would let him go. He was notorious for sending out emails to the entire company that were only intended for 10% of the staff. This often left you wondering how it applied to you and when I would call him and tell him I had already sent him what he was asking me urgently for he would tell me it did not apply to me and that it's easier to just send to the entire mailing list than too pick out the names in question. This is typical of the day to day operations at what was once called NOVO 1. It's a very bad place to work and its run locally in Billings Montana by very bad and inept people who do not care at all about the people that work for them.  more... I never write up any reviews but this is too important to not let people know what they are in store for, Apply at you own risk for you have been warned!  less
Pros
I worked from home
Cons
too many to list but bad management makes the whole place bad
very good to work for
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  i work from homeJuly 9, 2016
I have no problems with company. I was a claims processor but they have outsourced are jobs so looking for new one. they have full benefits and 401k plan and match.
inbound call center for blu cross blue shield pharmacy benefits
Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXJuly 7, 2016
Decent job. pay is low, management is ok as long as you dont have a problem. Absolutely no loyalty to tenured agents. little to no chance for advancement in the company and little to no pay raises, ever.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Low pay
Worst job I have ever had!!!
Customer Service Representative/ Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 5, 2016
This company is the worst or the worst!!!i work in the Orlando office and Management walks around like you don't even exist & doesn't bother to give you the time of day! This company does not appreciate their employees and all the hard work we do! They constantly harass you through out the day and expect you to do so much in nine minutes phone calls! They expect you to stay past your scheduled time and don't even acknowledge you! Management treats you like your stupid if you get something wrong!!! They give u a 30 minute break and give u points on your attendance if you use the bathroom outside your scheduled 15 min break. They are so unorganized and change their policy every day to please themselves and make your life inconvenient and give u barely any pto! Btw u get no sick days and they could care less if u loose a family member or get sick if you have no pto they expect u to come to work and no more vacation only pto for sick and vacation and take no doctors notes they are so ungrateful and so cheap. You can only make 10.65 in a customer service position all positions have caps! That pay rate isn't worth the hard work and constant unappreciated feeling u end up with at the end of the day! They also don't promote the hard working ones only the ones they are buddy buddy with!! I regret the day I took this position! & have been looking for unemployment ever since
Pros
Close commute to my home
The job is busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 4, 2016
I handle calls helping customers having car towed that have insurance via car 3rd party company. I either give direction to a garage or have a tow truck sent.
Productive and fun workplace with great management and friendly employees.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 1, 2016
Productive and fun workplace with great management and friendly employees. I worked on a program called Angies List which provides people with reviews on companies and let's them know who to go with and who not to go with. I feel we provided a great service to the community.
Negative Enviornment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXJune 28, 2016
This is the absolute worst work environment I have ever been in. HR is soooooo unprofessional. Once someone has a negative experience with them they do everything in their power to get rid of them, even if it means making up information. The team leads are great. They seriously care about the agents, but upper management is nothing but a bunch of 2 faced back stabbing 'children' who do nothing but gossip about one another. It is seriously like being in high school again. They require you to do so much work but only want to pay the absolute minimum and once you get into management....GOOD LUCK getting ANY kind of a raise. All in all, this place is a soul sucking environment and needs to just go away.
Pros
NONE
Cons
ALL
Its a job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXJune 27, 2016
They train you basic's , you learn more on the floor. Its a job at the end of the day. They try to make the job a little easier for you by the extra activates that they do.
Pros
All the special type of days we have Ex. Beach day And the people you work with
Cons
Short breaks, the mangement staff if cool, the people above them are not.
Alot of OT
Roadside Assistance Advocate (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 23, 2016
On floor helping people training people long and late training hours very little pay hardly any where to park you have to walk really far to get the the door so you better be safe especially if its late
Worst place to work for!!
Administrative lead (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIJune 20, 2016
I worked for Dialoge Direct previously and had a horrible experience. I let a few years pass and tried my luck at another location, to be greeted with the same u professionalism. The employees of DD are extremely rude with no care of the employees, and are extremely disrespectful. I had a recruiter call me after sending me the rejection letter to degrade me! If you didn't want me as an employee fine understandable but to call someone and deliberately disrespect and degrade their accomplishments is highly unprofessional and a horrible way to represent the company. I do not recommend employment here to anyone!
Fun family oriented workplace
PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXJune 16, 2016
Very family oriented helpful environment. They make sure their employees are taken care of and are flexible with accommodating them.
Pros
Employee appreciation events
Cons
Limited growth opportunities
Quick paced, multi-tasking environment
CSR Rescue Agent, Roadside Assistance (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 8, 2016
This is a fast paced somewhat loud environment. Very busy. Helps make the day go by. I do suggest you make sure you are able to handle unhappy people with keeping your calm. You have to have patience for this job.
Pros
Friendly, busy environment
Cons
conflict with customers.
was great, but then prime took over
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXJune 8, 2016
i had a great time working here, but then the prime campaign started taking over and it was either prime or nothing. prime was not a great job either.
Pros
felxible schedual and overtime
Cons
people steal your lunches

2.6