Dialog Direct

Dialog Direct Employee Reviews

Felt like a dog on a leash
CSR (Former Employee), Holland/ Grand RapidsJune 23, 2015
If you can handle listening to seniors complain all day, then this is a job for you. Minimal job growth potential, and was hired under false pretenses, which immediately made me put off by the company.
Our sprite team and having a great team to work with.
Customer Service Representative Agent (Current Employee), Billings, MTJune 21, 2015
Everyone is great to work with at Dialog direct. We help one another out with questions we may have with our customers. The team leads are great to work with, they give us great advise on how to handle are times and customers.
Scheduling
CSR II (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 18, 2015
Pros: They hire anybody.
Cons: The schedule change.
The work is rewarding, and continuously training. However, the schedules change every two to three months.. You will work various shifts, regardless what you are told.
Frusterating & Miserable
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Rochester Hills, MIJune 15, 2015
Pros: Interesting job, educating
The entire day consists of assisting members about their claims, benefits, insurance questions, etc. Mixed in with a little people-watching of the management & employee call center drama

The job itself is interesting and fun once you learn how everything works. However, the pay rate is terrible & unrewarding for how much deal with on a daily basis. Even if you're a consistently great employee, management – more... waves opportunities of advancement in your face but rarely reward it. Instead you are given a" jeans day" almost every day of the week just because the team leader feels like it. Yet, the employees who barely show up to work get promoted, must be a coincidence that they're close friends with the team leader. Employees who enjoy the work, come to work, and do the job great, even while talking to irate and frustrating members, rarely get recognized with promotions, or most importantly with pay. You might get 75 cents and... oh boy... jeans.

Besides the daily gossip between management and employees, the clients treat you like little robotic money-makers. They expect that you want to come to work for terrible pay and enjoy it, along with the disgusting musty bathrooms and lunchroom. Management is always complaining about how employees do not finish their shifts or call off work often (Gee. I wonder why), however they themselves do not stay for their entire shift either and make you feel terrible for not wanting to come in. Even if you're sick or have a medical condition, they'll fire you anyway if you miss work for it, but hide the real reason, it's to replace you temporarily with a whole new training class. Then they make promises of raises and promotions, just to work them to death and crush their souls as well.

The hardest part of the job is deciding if you want to consistently kill your soul everyday just to pay your bills, or be homeless instead. – less
Over all Good Working Inviroment.
Coustomer service represenative Spanish agent (Current Employee), Troy, MIJune 10, 2015
Pros: Good People And easy pace
Cons: Not Enough hours
Good Environment , The only thing is that they need to get their hours together. The entire time I have worked here I have always been excited to come in and have never wants to miss a day. Although they like to give wright up's for every little thing its a great place to work.
Work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Orem, UTJune 7, 2015
It was a job.. I didn't get any enjoyment out of it. The staff wasn't very helpful when I was lost or didn't know how to handle a situation. I had very little training on our project and felt I could not help our customers over the phone.
Good job to start out at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Denison, TXJune 6, 2015
The job itself is not really all that great. But the people you work with are great! That is what makes the job worth it in my opinion.
Horrible Place To Work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MiJune 4, 2015
worked for company before the merge with direct dialog.. team leaders are very unprofessional environment very unprofessional it's as if you're working with a bunch of kids horrible place to work bathrooms are very filthy horrible pay very rude management on willing to help when it is needed
poor management and favoritism
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Billings, MTJune 4, 2015
Pros: somewhat family friendly, learned a lot
Cons: poor management, no employee incentives or rewards
Unfortunately they do not value their employees, there are no incentives to do better, no rewards for improving. Dead end monotonous sitting job. Poor employee morale because of the above! poor pay and benefits
It was a great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 28, 2015
The customers were great and friendly. Provided great flexibility in shifts. The training was setup nicely. All the staff was very helpful.
Employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 22, 2015
Dialog direct is a nice environment. There are some pleasant people who are employed there. It can be a challenge working there sometimes.
Good Corporate Vision, diverse & passionate employee base
Vice President Project Management (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIMay 20, 2015
Dialog Direct has compelling products and services that apply can be used in many industries and customers. Solutions offered by Dialog Direct can be sized for large and small customers.
Defiantly number driven
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 14, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: pay/benefits
For our campaign, upper management seemed to see results ONLY as driven by numbers, while saying they were customer focused. When you have someone constantly looking over your shoulder (literally) to make sure you're not taking too much time with a customer, it becomes a morale buster. The issue is, this clientele (65 years old +) quite often needs more time than the corporate people want to let us use. My own personal supervisor was wonderful!
Interesting and fun work enviroment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 13, 2015
Dialog is a good company to grow with several opportunities available. Dialog offers several options but the level of pay does need to improve. They provide good incentives and challenges for their employees.
Very easy going place to work!
Agent (Former Employee), Denison, TXMay 12, 2015
Pros: fun enviroment and easy going
Cons: job sercurity
hardest part of the job was angry customers, the easiest was the being on the phones.

co-workers are very kind and very helpful if you need help.
Dialogue marketing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 10, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: bad management
I enjoyed having my very own desk. I liked having my own space. I enjoyed helping the customers when I could. Sometimes it was difficult because of the long hours.
very productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 30, 2015
the most enjoyable part of this job was helping home owners get into the program to save their homes that was work hard to obtain.
Pretty nice place to work
Auto Insurace Agent/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 30, 2015
I enjoyed my time here. great people and work atmosphere. the pay and job security we the only pitfalls. Pretty good management. A bit unsure of where they wanted the company to be but overall good place.
It is a great place to work
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 29, 2015
It is fast paced, diverse. It's a good place to work. Good advancement. Great people. Life time expierence. Longevity. Management is great
A great Place to work
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 28, 2015
Learning how to manage time and others with scheduling average handle time and call waiting- all qpis must be met. The best part is to enjoy helping others with a smile that is felt through the phone.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dialog Direct

Founded in 1977, Dialogue is focused on customer engagement services that create remarkable experiences between brands and consumers. – Read more

Dialog Direct Salaries