Dialog Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Cut throat
Jr Windows Administrator/Site Liaison (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CANovember 2, 2017
Great people\employees made my experience a positive one. I enjoyed supporting the employees & providing them exceptional service. New management is horrible & ruined my work experience, nor appreciated my level of service provided, that all the other employees thoroughly appreciated. The level of service (as I was told by the employees) was miserable before I started working there & (as I was told by the employees) was exceptional after I took control of supporting the environment.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Cut throat management
Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 16, 2017
Good place to work. Good culture, good benefits, good pay and benefits. No insurance payment required, management is approachable upto top level, they take care of employees.
Pros
good people, good snacks, good coffee
Cons
nothing
Good place to work, some management issues though!
Senior Ic layout engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAMay 30, 2017
The hardest part of the job, is dealing with unreasonable schedules with little to no support from management. The most enjoyable part about this job is all the brilliant people I work for except management.
Pros
Very knowledgable Co-workers, excellent HR, good place to work
Cons
Depending on your group, management can be very demeaning and unreasonable
Software Development Intern (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAApril 18, 2017
Extremely friendly engineers. Very tech focused environment with a great opportunity to learn about power conversion technologies. Flexible work hours and good compensation.
Great company to work for with great employer paid benefits
Payroll and Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CADecember 3, 2016
Enjoyed working at Dialog. Spent many days working over 12 hours to keep up with workload. We needed more staff yet there was no budget. Really enjoyed working with the management group and the HR and Finance Team. There are a great group of people. Good employee morale and fun events! Drinks and snacks provided free of charge in the kitchen and employer paid Medical and Dental benefits.
Pros
Good pay, free benefits, free drinks and snacks in lunchroom
Cons
Long hours, many deadlines
Fast paced and growing company in the US
Sales Manager, Business Development Americas (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 11, 2013
It was a very rewarding experience as I was chartered with growing Dialog’s mixed-signal business in the US within major accounts such as Intel, Microsoft, Nike, and others. My target is to join a growing sales team supporting leading edge technology on a global basis. I am looking for areas where I can leverage my experience and skill set to maximum advantage. My experience with these companies has had me calling on some of the largest accounts within each organization, so I am no stranger to major account management.