Dialogue Marketing

Dialogue Marketing Employer Reviews

great environment fun place to work
Customer Liaison (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJuly 18, 2014
Pros: room for growth
Evaluated statistical data to determine the level of customer service an organization provides
Executed reports that indicate the level of customer service an organization provides
Compiled accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
Produced written information to customers, often using computer packages and software
Communicated – more... courteously with customers at all times
Mediated customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security or technical issue – less
What can i say
team lead/ csr (Former Employee), troyJuly 16, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: sups, managements, hr
Some reps are ok but you really need to watch who you trust cause there are a lot of snakes in that place.
Friendly co-workers, nice enviroment to work in. ping pong table cafeteria, tv room, game system.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Troy, MIJuly 7, 2014
Pros: bonuses for sales
Cons: no room for advancement, lunches are short
A typical day at work would be coming in greeting everyone. I would normally clock in and get straight to answering calls. On some days I would have QA meetings which is quality assurance meetings to rate the professionalism of my calls. My manager is ok. She is helpful when I need some help. I love my co-worker because they are all so friendly and – more... supportive. The hardest part of the job is that no matter how hard you work there is always something that you do wrong and it is very hard to grow within the company.The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that get to talk to and help many different people. – less
Great place to work if you're in the proper program
Senior Agent (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 23, 2014
The company as a whole isn't a bad place to work. Dialogue actually represents well, however some of the programs increase the work loads and refuse to compensate you. Meaning you'll get a promotion of work and not of pay.
By far the best place i have worked
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Troy, MIJune 20, 2014
This job had good flexibility and also great pay, I loved this job.
productive call center, fun and delightful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Troy, MIJune 9, 2014
Pros: my co workers and supervisors
Cons: work force management, really dont have and uns\derstanding how it works
typical day at work come in clock in take calls and go home.
working for a mortage company answer the phone trabsferring people who want to refinance their homes.
Nice location and building for employees
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 9, 2014
Enjoyed meeting and training employees that are new to the program.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 4, 2014
The pay was very low for the Great Call account. They wanted you to lie to customers to avoid cancelling service.
first job after high school
Customer Service Representative/Certified Trainer (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 4, 2014
this was my first job after high school and i did love it and as they told me once you get into the mortgage field your in there for life and here it is now 2014 and i am still in the mortgage field
Fast paced environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 29, 2014
Pros: lots of team lunches
Cons: too many changes in company policies
Great place to work if you don't have any kids and no life. Other than that the job was okay great pay and in the beginning nice bonuses.
productive
Prosper Agent (Former Employee), Provo, UTMay 27, 2014
Pros: three breaks
Cons: very hard sales
Cold calls all day. Great manager. This is a very difficult company. It has a huge turn over rate.
vending machines, free lunch
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), American Fork, UTMay 21, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: management responsibility, job security
This company is great, but it depends on what project you are in, and who your coach is.
Great Job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 15, 2014
Great company, I just did not like the inside company that i worked for "Entertainment."
fun atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orem, UTMay 13, 2014
Customers would call in with questions about service, assist customers, help them understand what they have, make sure they were happy by the end of the call. Also we would upsell different products to them and upgrade their service. I wrote scripts to assist other employees and also trained a few classes to help other agents get to the top.
A constant battle with the client who cut hours every month
Sales Associate (Current Employee), American Fork, UTMay 6, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: tied to a phone all day
A typical day starts with logging into our system and donning a headset. We wait for calls to come in and when they do we answer questions, quote coverage and hopefully write a policy. Our project has four Insurance Agents who self manage because no one cares about us. We were promised reviews which we have never been given and no raises given as a – more... result.

The job is not really hard and my teammates are what makes this job fun. – less
Easy Job
CSR Agent (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 24, 2014
Pros: fun enviorment
Cons: no benefits
I worked for 8-4pm dealing with customers regarding modifications regarding home loans
Productive and great coworkers and advocates
Account Manager (Current Employee), Troy, MIApril 2, 2014
Pros: great enviorment and great team players
Cons: compensation for jobs performed
I have learned a lot with regards to all management skills and training. Great guidance from superiors. Love a challenge and learning. I have done everything to advocate to Account manager, Implementation manager (starting new programs), Operations manager, including managing multiple campaigns at the same time (anywhere from 5-100 advocates) and no – more... compensation for growth – less
Nice enviorment with a big variety of choices in lunch area
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pleasant Grove, UTApril 1, 2014
Pros: nice upper management.
Cons: rude supervisors
Over the phone customer service, troubleshooting and taking payments. Management was great, except my direct boss. Co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was the fact that we had our hours cut. The most enjoyable were the people I had the opportunity to meet and converse with.
fun enviornment friendly co workers and very productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 25, 2014
Loved working at Dialogue Marketing. It helped me lean and grow in the call center field.
Environment of job was great management displayed favoritism
Customer Service and Email Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 20, 2014
Work environment was great for that company to just have been coming back from bankruptcy. Management had favorites that they would help more and give special attention too. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with minimal training. The most enjoyable part was having my own cubicle and meeting some great co workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dialogue Marketing

Dialogue Marketing innovates the customer experience through award-winning BPO and customer engagement services that help companies – Read more

Dialogue Marketing Photos