Dialysis Clinic, Inc

Dialysis Clinic, Inc Employer Reviews

A free flow atmosphere with easy going management
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXNovember 8, 2013
Pros: free lunch and flexible vacation times
A typical day was an 10hr day with an 1hr lunch break. I've learned to work in a fast pace atmosphere head on with diverse personalities. The management was really laid back as long as the work was done efficiently and all the patients were safe. There was a well rounded staff and all of us got along fairly well. The hardest part of the job was shift – more... change at times not knowing who would possibly bleed out but even that wasn't really hard you just had to know how to make adjustments and adapt to the change. The most enjoyable part of the job was to sit and talk with patients and listening to them could be very entertaining at times. – less
low rating
Head Nurse - Carol Molinari Dialysis Center (Current Employee), Staten Island, NYOctober 23, 2013
management are not experienced.
work /life balance is not appreciated
Educational place to work
Accounts Payable/Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Shelby, NCOctober 17, 2013
I elarned a great deal about dialysis and diseases of the kidney. The people I worked the closest with were amazingly supportive about everything, work and home.
Fun job but stressful
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: having to be at work at 5am till 5pm
I received on thej job training and made good money their but the job got stressful and I got burned out.
Wonderful Management.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Beaver Falls, PAMarch 23, 2013
Pros: wonderful management.
Cons: disputing with insurance companies over payment shortfalls.
 Accounts Receivable Specialist (Medical coding, electronic and paper billing of insurance claims, and balancing of patient accounts) for a 50 – to 130-patient freestanding dialysis facility.
 Collecting and organizing medical records for justification of billing.
 Reviewing of claims and pre-certification of procedures with various insurance companies.
 – more... Procuring participating provider status with various insurance companies for several new dialysis facilities opened during time of employment.
 Various office duties. – less
Great job. Poor organization.
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 6, 2012
Pros: working with the patients and diverse group of people.
Cons: not sure if we would be receiving a bonus or have the necessary supplies to do our job accordingly.
I loved working for DCI. I feel that if there were more clinics to choose from near me it would've suited best. The organization of our clinic was very unorganized and ran out of needed supplies on a constant basis leaving us having to borrow from other dialysis facilities. The past two years we did not receive Christmas due to spending "over- budget."
Non-Profit patient centered facility.
Patient Insurance and Support Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 6, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits package
DCI treats many indigent individuals, staff strives to always help.
It was a good place to work
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 9, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
Nice friendly place to work. I learned so many new things, Dialysis is an environment where you get to met people from all cultures and walks of life. I enjoyed working and helping others who was in need.