Dialysis Clinic, Inc

Dialysis Clinic, Inc Employer Reviews

Be carefull with the staff
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville TNSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: ar staff
AR Manager does not know how to separate her friends from personal to business. Will be able to see that in the first couple of weeks, that she has her favorites. Very unprofessional. Feels like you in Pre School with her "leads".
Very fun and interesting..
Pct (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PaAugust 9, 2014
Pros: life work balance and benefits.
Cons: no cons at this time.
I love DCI! Two shifts, fun coworkers and management is pretty fair..I love the clinic atmosphere and interacting with the patients..The company has a very low turnover on staff which is good!
Very productive be careful with staff
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 12, 2014
Pros: no weekends, great benefits
you will work for every penny and company will always work shortstaff
A place of "lifeline"
CCHT- Clinical Chemical Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Shelby, NCMarch 27, 2014
A typical day usually began around 5:30 AM and ended around 5 PM. Throughout the day assisting patients while they have dialysis treatment was a must. I learned so much about kidney failure and what causes people to have to result to dialysis. In this line of occupation, I had the opportunity to work with many different types of people. And I must admit – more... the co-workers ranged from easy to work with and very difficult to work with. However, I managed to get my job done inspite of it all. The hardest part about this particular job was to see my patients suffer and some of them died. That was hard because after working with them for a period of time, a bond develops. The most enjoyable part of this job was to be a part of the reason my patients have a great day. A friendly smile, sharing love, and encouraging words can and will go a long way when someone is feeling down. – less
A free flow atmosphere with easy going management
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXNovember 8, 2013
Pros: free lunch and flexible vacation times
A typical day was an 10hr day with an 1hr lunch break. I've learned to work in a fast pace atmosphere head on with diverse personalities. The management was really laid back as long as the work was done efficiently and all the patients were safe. There was a well rounded staff and all of us got along fairly well. The hardest part of the job was shift – more... change at times not knowing who would possibly bleed out but even that wasn't really hard you just had to know how to make adjustments and adapt to the change. The most enjoyable part of the job was to sit and talk with patients and listening to them could be very entertaining at times. – less
low rating
Head Nurse - Carol Molinari Dialysis Center (Current Employee), Staten Island, NYOctober 23, 2013
management are not experienced.
work /life balance is not appreciated
Educational place to work
Accounts Payable/Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Shelby, NCOctober 17, 2013
I elarned a great deal about dialysis and diseases of the kidney. The people I worked the closest with were amazingly supportive about everything, work and home.
Fun job but stressful
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: having to be at work at 5am till 5pm
I received on thej job training and made good money their but the job got stressful and I got burned out.
Wonderful Management.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Beaver Falls, PAMarch 23, 2013
Pros: wonderful management.
Cons: disputing with insurance companies over payment shortfalls.
 Accounts Receivable Specialist (Medical coding, electronic and paper billing of insurance claims, and balancing of patient accounts) for a 50 – to 130-patient freestanding dialysis facility.
 Collecting and organizing medical records for justification of billing.
 Reviewing of claims and pre-certification of procedures with various insurance companies.
 – more... Procuring participating provider status with various insurance companies for several new dialysis facilities opened during time of employment.
 Various office duties. – less
Great job. Poor organization.
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 6, 2012
Pros: working with the patients and diverse group of people.
Cons: not sure if we would be receiving a bonus or have the necessary supplies to do our job accordingly.
I loved working for DCI. I feel that if there were more clinics to choose from near me it would've suited best. The organization of our clinic was very unorganized and ran out of needed supplies on a constant basis leaving us having to borrow from other dialysis facilities. The past two years we did not receive Christmas due to spending "over- budget."
Non-Profit patient centered facility.
Patient Insurance and Support Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 6, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits package
DCI treats many indigent individuals, staff strives to always help.
It was a good place to work
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 9, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
Nice friendly place to work. I learned so many new things, Dialysis is an environment where you get to met people from all cultures and walks of life. I enjoyed working and helping others who was in need.