DIALYSIS CLINIC INC

DIALYSIS CLINIC INC Employer Reviews

Busy and great learning environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Albany, GAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: working hours
Great opportunity to learn new skills
Valuable hands on experience with lots of interaction with patients
Bad
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Freehold, NJOctober 1, 2014
I never worked in a environment where the nurses could degrade you in front of staff and patients and if you complained they would write you up!Constant call out and not enough supplies and machines! consistently broke and biomed never around to fix them
enjoyable place to work,
Certified Clinical Hemo-dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Dickson, TNSeptember 2, 2014
Fast place to work in, always enjoyed the patient contact, co-workers worked well together
ok place to work with wonderful patients.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCAugust 20, 2014
Pros: short work week, great benefit package
Cons: noncompetitive pay, too far from home, long hours
A typical day at DCI is a long but rewarding one. Starting work at 5 am was not my ideal time, especially when driving 30 minutes from home, but some times sacrifices have to be made. Most of the team at DCI were wonderful to work with. Majority of the staff were friendly and truly cared about the wellbeing of our patients. The hardest part of this job were the long hours, a typical day is 10hrs, and the changing schedule. I most enjoyed working closely with different patients and developing lasting relationships with them and their families. The thing that this job taught me is to find little things in life to appreciate. When working with chronically ill patients you quickly learn how much of a difference that the little things make.
Acute Care
Charge Nurse Acute Care Dialysis, RN (Former Employee), Albany GaAugust 19, 2014
Pros: lots of education
Cons: long work hours, crazy call schedule
Learned so much. Loved my job. Required crazy calls. Sometimes worked 18-20 hrs a day.
loved working for DCI
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Albany, GAAugust 1, 2014
DCI is a wonderful company to work for....great company....great benefits.....challenging
Very good company
(DCI) Acute Tech/ Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 19, 2014
Pros: paid time off, schedules, health benefits
Cons: management didn't always deal with staff correctly.
Dialysis Clinic INC. is a very good company to work for with good health benefits. I worked almost 15 years of my dialysis career with this company.

I learned great skills and I was able to advance within the acute department of the company.
great experience
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 11, 2014
I loved working for the u.s. army they taught me responsibility and leadership. i loved meeting new people and the bond between soldiers.
Great group of people to work with--corporate personnel out of touch with patient care
Receptionist , support for nurses (Current Employee), Dickson, TNApril 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no job security
I loved working here but the corporate personnel are out of touch with the actual care of patients
I was separated from this job under non -disqualfying circumstances
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 10, 2014
Pros: working
Cons: not working
WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER IF GIVEN MORE TIME TO LEARN.I HAD PREFORMED THIS TYPE OF WORK YEARS AGO AND WAS TRYING TO LEARN NEW PROCEDURES AND TECHNOLOGY.I DID THE BEST I COULD TO PREFORMRD THE JOB AS REQUIRED.
Helpdesk Manager used to work in daycare...expect to be condescended.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 5, 2014
The manager that I worked for used to work in a daycare and it showed in her daily mistreatment/condescension towards her reports.
Patient oriented
Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Opelousas, LAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: worked 3 days a week.
Cons: did a little bit of everything.
I enjoyed working for this company. My typical day started with getting tx. sheets ready along with checking water treatment. Setting up machines is also a part of my responsibility. Assessing patients and administering medications also.
I love being a Nurse
Dialysis Registered Nurse/ RN (Current Employee), Albany, GAJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: not enough organization
I enjoy my job it's easy yet stressful. Being a charge nurse requires a lot of time, dedication and most of all being committed.
Normal work enviroment
Medical Biller (Former Employee), North Brunswick NJOctober 11, 2013
Pros: that what i was doing helped others.
Cons: having to clean up messes created by others that were still employed
On a typical day i would spend a good amount of time doing follow up
calls. I learned how dialysis patients are treated. The manager is very nice person. The staff is very friendly and fun loving group of people.
The hardest part of the job is trying to get authorization from the insurance companies. Knowing that what I was doing was helping patients so they can concentrate on getting better.
Good Customer Service
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2013
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: not room for advancement
I loved this job. Good staff relationship. Patients become like family. Great working environment.
Productive and Positive Place to Work
Bio Medical Epuipment Technician (Former Employee), Cincinnati OHFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: paid mileage
Cons: some staff were hard to work with at times but not to bad.
On a day to day basis I was in charge of running two clinics which was nice since it made each day different. I was responsible for fixing any machines that broke down and was also in charge of general maintenance as well. I accounted for inventory and ordered medical supplies as well. I also took care of the reverse osmosis water systems which included disinfecting the water loop and also cleaning the RO itself. Management was pleasant and easy to get along with all the time.
challenging
Patient Account Rep (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 19, 2012
Pros: recieve quarterly bous
Cons: na
enjoyed going to work everyday because of the environment was a place of achievemnet and concern for what we were set out to do.
Reliable service-focused professional with excellent patient care skills, dedicated to helping those in need.
EXTERNSHIP (Former Employee), Decatur, GAAugust 11, 2012
setting of bloodlines, prime,rinse,recirculate,weighing patient,patient assessment, clean site, cannulate,hook up patient to dialysis machine, dialize patient, rinse back patient, disconnect patient from machine. Wait for 5 to 10 minute withdraw needle, apply presure to site for 5 to 10 minute, take patient vital signs and discharge patient if normal.
I learnt that I should never discharge a patient if their blood preasure is bellow 70 over 90[70/90]
completed all task in a timely manner.
Team-player-co-workers in a family like setting.
I hate the agony patients go though with that dialysis needle in their arms for 3 to 4 hours.
When commended for good work done.
Loving and caring patients to seervice
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 20, 2012
Pros: the patients
Cons: not enough teamwork among the employees
I love working with the patients. I have great concern for people that need medical care. It was my pleasure to serve them and provide the much needed care.
Experiencing place to work
Quality and Education Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Albany, GAMarch 6, 2012
Pros: friendly don, friendly clinical nurse managers
Cons: 30 minute lunch break, hands on
Dialysis Clinic is a good place to be employed. There will always be pros and cons. The staff is friendly and good to work with. There are 2 levels of employees (Clinical & Administrative).