DIALYSIS CLINIC INC

DIALYSIS CLINIC INC Employee Reviews

I have great people skills working with patients
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), madison, TNMay 27, 2015
A typical day at work starts at 4:30 in the morning and the patients start coming in for treatment at 5:30. I came to this job with phlebotomy and training experience. I have learned how to treat the patients during certain situations and how to handle a difficult patient. I am a team player and work pretty well with my co-workers. The hardest part about my job is being partially trained and not knowing the answers to questions when asked by a patient. I have worked in patient care since I was a teenager and I really think this is my calling. It takes a special kind of person to do this kind of work and I am more than willing to do it.
Always puts patients first
Dialysis RN (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2015
Pros: Good company
Cons: none
I Love working with this company, I have learned that life and health is precious and should not be taken for granted. I also have learned that management is a very challenging position and that you have to be very determined and optimistic. I know that my co-workers are a support system for me. The hardest part of my job is very often I have to say no for various reasons beyond my control. The most enjoyable part is seeing a patient smile because me and my staff made a difference in their day or the laughter between my staff and the patients even under the circumstance of a chronic disease the laughter makes it even for a short time forgettable
Patients were fun
Hemodialysis PCT (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALApril 28, 2015
Its was nice getting to know the patients they really made working there enjoyable. The the work pace is fast and teamwork is a must in this company.
Excellent Company
Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Forest Park, OHMarch 12, 2015
DCI is a company that values its employees. They have excellent benefits. My only complaint is that there isn't any room for advancement.
Love it
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 17, 2015
I love my job and everything about it. I work with some amazing co-workers and there are so many things that I get to be involved with everyday. I have learned various amounts of things ranging from health information management to leadership skills. The hardest part of the job is being in an environment where there is death surrounding us. Overall, it is the most amazing place to work for me.
First time PCT
PCT/C.C.H.T (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 3, 2015
This was my first job as a PCT. I was very nervous, but I had a good preceptor that was able to take the time with me and taught me well. A typical work day started by making the "water" which is a clinic term, setting up machines and initiating treatments for the patients. I enjoyed my patients a staff I worked with at that time
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCJanuary 9, 2015
Day to Day care in DCI is wounderful. Its a great place to work and grow with your patients. We are there second family as well as they are to us. Managment is easy to talk to and work with staff to make the work day easy and happy. The hardest part of my job as DCI is whwn we lose a patient, the other patients know that could have been them so a lot of communication is needed in addition to day to day care. We are counsolers to each patient when we lose a beloved patient. I love taking time when I have a slow moment to just talk to my patient and chatch up on how there lives are going outside of the clinic.
Busy and great learning environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Albany, GAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: working hours
Great opportunity to learn new skills
Valuable hands on experience with lots of interaction with patients
Bad
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee), Freehold, NJOctober 1, 2014
I never worked in a environment where the nurses could degrade you in front of staff and patients and if you complained they would write you up!Constant call out and not enough supplies and machines! consistently broke and biomed never around to fix them
enjoyable place to work,
Certified Clinical Hemo-dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Dickson, TNSeptember 2, 2014
Fast place to work in, always enjoyed the patient contact, co-workers worked well together
ok place to work with wonderful patients.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCAugust 20, 2014
Pros: short work week, great benefit package
Cons: noncompetitive pay, too far from home, long hours
A typical day at DCI is a long but rewarding one. Starting work at 5 am was not my ideal time, especially when driving 30 minutes from home, but some times sacrifices have to be made. Most of the team at DCI were wonderful to work with. Majority of the staff were friendly and truly cared about the wellbeing of our patients. The hardest part of this job were the long hours, a typical day is 10hrs, and the changing schedule. I most enjoyed working closely with different patients and developing lasting relationships with them and their families. The thing that this job taught me is to find little things in life to appreciate. When working with chronically ill patients you quickly learn how much of a difference that the little things make.
Acute Care
Charge Nurse Acute Care Dialysis, RN (Former Employee), Albany GaAugust 19, 2014
Pros: lots of education
Cons: long work hours, crazy call schedule
Learned so much. Loved my job. Required crazy calls. Sometimes worked 18-20 hrs a day.
loved working for DCI
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Albany, GAAugust 1, 2014
DCI is a wonderful company to work for....great company....great benefits.....challenging
Very good company
(DCI) Acute Tech/ Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 19, 2014
Pros: paid time off, schedules, health benefits
Cons: management didn't always deal with staff correctly.
Dialysis Clinic INC. is a very good company to work for with good health benefits. I worked almost 15 years of my dialysis career with this company.

I learned great skills and I was able to advance within the acute department of the company.
great experience
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 11, 2014
I loved working for the u.s. army they taught me responsibility and leadership. i loved meeting new people and the bond between soldiers.
Great group of people to work with--corporate personnel out of touch with patient care
Receptionist , support for nurses (Current Employee), Dickson, TNApril 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no job security
I loved working here but the corporate personnel are out of touch with the actual care of patients
I was separated from this job under non -disqualfying circumstances
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 10, 2014
Pros: working
Cons: not working
WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER IF GIVEN MORE TIME TO LEARN.I HAD PREFORMED THIS TYPE OF WORK YEARS AGO AND WAS TRYING TO LEARN NEW PROCEDURES AND TECHNOLOGY.I DID THE BEST I COULD TO PREFORMRD THE JOB AS REQUIRED.
Helpdesk Manager used to work in daycare...expect to be condescended.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 5, 2014
The manager that I worked for used to work in a daycare and it showed in her daily mistreatment/condescension towards her reports.
Patient oriented
Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Opelousas, LAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: worked 3 days a week.
Cons: did a little bit of everything.
I enjoyed working for this company. My typical day started with getting tx. sheets ready along with checking water treatment. Setting up machines is also a part of my responsibility. Assessing patients and administering medications also.
I love being a Nurse
Dialysis Registered Nurse/ RN (Current Employee), Albany, GAJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: not enough organization
I enjoy my job it's easy yet stressful. Being a charge nurse requires a lot of time, dedication and most of all being committed.