DIALYSIS CLINIC INC Employee Reviews

Fast pace and routine.
Dialysis RN (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64131September 12, 2017
This is a good job for a nurse or technician whose has an interest in dialysis and nephrology. It is fast paced and very routine. There are good benefits and the patients appreciate the care they receive.
Pros
Patient response to treatment, good benefits.
Cons
Job burn out, tension, and staff turnover
Stressful environment
RN (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAAugust 31, 2017
Stressful environment with no advancement. No upper mangament backup provided while working with patients and problems arise. Good benefits if yopu are looking for that.
Benefits
Cons
No upper management support
high paced environment
CCHT (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 2, 2017
I enjoy caring for patients therefore every day brings some form of satisfaction. Every day is different requiring you to be on constant alert in this acute setting.
Needs Improving
Dailysis Tech (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 11, 2017
DCI/Management doesn't care about their employees. They do not appreciate how hard you work on the floor, it's never enough or good enough. Some nurses do not respect the staff and degrade you in front of patients. Dialysis is fast paced. The most enjoyable part of the job is the patients and being able to assist them.
Workplace culture needs a lot of improving. Management needs to be retrained on ethics and professionalism. Morale is very low, nothing is done about it to improve it.
Pros
Interaction with the patients
Cons
Short breaks, Better management skills, Professionalism, Low morale
Exhausting...physically and emotionally. Love the patients
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 30, 2017
An extremely fast paced environment. Attention to all details is a must as well as team work!! The core of this job is A++ but its ran extremely poor. All the way to the top!! It gives a different definition to the term (Non-profit organization)
Dci
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Tech (CCHT) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 27, 2017
The patients grow on you. The benefits were amazing and not expensive. Fast paced and keeps you on your toes. Not many complaints. The environment gave you a chance to grown mentally.
overall good company to work for
acute dialysis registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 22, 2017
let employees know they are important.by thanks yous and incentives to do better for the company. Management puts in a lot more hours than paid for.show them appreciation.
Every Location Different
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Paris, TNJune 8, 2017
I very much enjoyed the location I worked at, staff like a family. Filled in at different locations and the feed not the same.

They spend a lot of money training you so you have a decent amount of job security.
Not a good place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 1, 2017
I have learned a great deal about dialysis and what it is all about. However, i would not recommend working for this company due to management issues.
Great patients and staff
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOMay 24, 2017
This was a great place to work, I did get frustrated some because I felt that I was doing others work load some of the time while they were doing something else that did not pertain to their job and felt I should get more of a pay raise then what I got. Overall though I absolutely loved this job.
Productive work environment
Certified HEMO Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTMay 9, 2017
Would recommend to anyone interested working in dialysis. It is a compassionate work environment. The staff really care about their patients and their well being. The hardest part of this job is losing your patient whom you have build a relationship with.
Dialysis
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 29, 2017
the environment is very stressful. the work itself is quick-paced, stressful and very competitive. the experience was great. something new in working with patient. management was great.
Good people to work with.
RN (Current Employee) –  Hixson, TNMarch 27, 2017
Good job with good benefits. Nice co-workers who gave good patient care. Loved the patients. However, went through four managers during my 2.1 years of employment.!?
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor mamagement
Don't trust a single person
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAMarch 23, 2017
They will tell you to do one thing and then write you up for it. Everybody is out for them selves in this company. The job itself was easy. The management loved to change their minds when it was to their benefit.
An amazing work place with the BEST people.
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Oroville, CAMarch 1, 2017
DCI has been my home for over 6 years. I have been lucky enough to work not only with amazing patients, but also an amazing team. The tech work on the floor usually flows smoothly since everyone helps each other out. My boss is outstanding and goes way above and beyond for patients and employees. We usually open our doors around 4 and close about 5:30. We have 3 shifts for 15 chairs. We managed time well so it doesn't normally get super crazy. If were short almost always someone is willing to come in and help. Management is amazing. They are not hard to talk to and are very understanding people. A lot of the staff are not just friend inside the clinic, but we are also friends on the outside and we become family. Everyone genuinely cares for each other. The hardest part is becoming attached to a patient and then loosing them. So that was a learning experience. I have also learned how to be more patient and to value life since it could be you in that dialysis chair. I enjoyed going to work to see the staff and patients that you don't always get to see on the outside. They are truly the ones who make this place more enjoyable.
Pros
The People. 3 Breaks, TV in breakroom
Cons
Starting at 3:30 (you get used to it)
Busy and understaffed
CHARGE NURSE (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 1, 2017
Very hard to get raises
Hours great for single not great for parents
Good benefits
Lots to learn
Patients are same day to day so build a relationship.
good place to work at
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 15, 2017
Its a good place to work at and you stay very busy during the day. The patients are kind to you and the staff are also. It is an experience working in a place like that.
Nice company to work for.
Dialysis Technician/Medical Support (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 7, 2017
Great environment,,, Patients are the best... never had problems with my boss he was awesome kept on top of things. The educator could use some educating she wasn't very good at her job other than that it's a great company to work for.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Staff
good work place but no employee interactions with the workers and patients
Hemodialysis Technician CCHT certified (Former Employee) –  Westchester, NYDecember 1, 2016
learning how to cannulate was one of the most hardest thing to do coming into the medical field without any experience. However became easier and easier as you gained the knowledge and experience. Co workers was not too much into there jobs and very dull and same for management. one of the best part of this job was to connect with the patients and share experiences with the older patients that had much more life experience than i did.
Pros
great benefit, free lunches sometimes, work was near by, great and friendly neighborhood
Cons
very short breaks, low staff members, co workers not working as much as others, complaining, favoritism
good ole boy network
Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET) (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LANovember 11, 2016
This is a company that values who you know over your job performance. I was passed up for promotion over someone who was friends with the Corporate administrator. This person was incompetent and gave no regard for the safety of patients.