- The project coordinator is responsible for carrying out projects and tasks to support the property management team. This includes, but is not limited to, leasing responsibilities, drafting letters and agreements, and coordinating with the City/County regarding permits.
- Work closely with the marketing and leasing departments to understand shopping center needs and coordinate necessary projects.
- Maintain communication with on-site property maintenance staff.
- Make periodic site visits to shopping centers to document, observe and report the status and completion of existing projects.
- The project coordinator reports to President and Project Manager.
- B.S. or B.A.
- Self-starter, motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at one time
- Must have a car, valid driver’s license
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite, a plus
- Proficiency in Mandarin, preferred