- Based on executive’s instructions, compiles documents and creates reports.
- Telephone reception
- Clerical and filing
- Assist with special projects, including but not limited to assisting leasing and marketing functions.
- Property Management Support
- Accounting: Payroll, Tax Deposits (State & Federal), Submit Tax Forms
- Maintain tenant relationships
- B.S. or B.A.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the executive’s accountabilities, method of operation as well as the general business operations of the company.
- Exhibits appropriate levels of judgment, initiative, independence, strong customer service, tact and confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to handle general office support in professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Be detail-oriented, problem-solver and trustworthy.
- Must be familiar with Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
Indeed - 17 months ago