Executive Assistant Job Purpose: Conserves President's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the president internally and externally; providing liaison between the president, key executives, and employees; provides direct support to both the Legal and Human Resources Functions and manages general office duties.
Executive Assistant to the President:
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling travel; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
Executive Assistant to General Counsel:
- Provide administrative/executive assistance
- Serve as administrative liaison to gaming regulators
- Generate and maintain gaming license/permit applications and disclosures
- Maintain various records and files (corporate records, business certificates, permits, etc.)
- Maintain multi-state corporate annual reports/registrations with various secretaries of state
- Coordinate execution and distribution of documents both internally and externally
- Prepare and track trademark submissions
- Draft correspondence
- Perform special tasks and assignments as required
Executive Assistant to Director of Human Resources:
- Process Employee Background Checks
- Report Terminations to ADP Total Source
- Ensure required labor Posters are posted
- Assist in the Development of the companies Safety Program & Implement
- Support hiring and termination activities
- Post openings on Corporate/Job Board Websites
- Produce and distribute Bi-weekly Time Sheets
Description: Corporate Executive Assistant / Legal Administrator (Continued)
- Member of Employee Activities and Safety Committees
- Receptionist services, including guest check-in and issuance of security badges
- Assign serial numbers and print/issue employee badges
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Process payments via American Express (Expense report)
- Maintaining the condition of the Corporate Facility and arranging for necessary repairs; maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (in office/business administration or communications a plus)
- 5 years minimum experience in a progressively senior role in executive/office administration
- Advance skill levels in full suite of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar Management) with keyboarding skills of 60 w.p.m. minimum, and a strong knowledge of the Internet
- Contract administration, paralegal or similar experience preferred, but not required
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, tact, understanding and appreciation of diverse points of view with proven ability to achieve goals and objectives through eliciting the assistance and cooperation of others
- Exceptionally strong organization skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced dynamic environment, handle multiple priorities and problem-solving, demonstrates ability to self-motivate and act with complete discretion
- Demonstrates well thought out organizational skills in time management
- Ability to work independently, initiate action confidently and to resolve administrative issues/problems
- Strong listening, interpersonal, written and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Possesses an active California Notary Public License a plus
- Ability to effectively manage special projects as assigned
- Strong presentation skills
Diamond Game, established in 1994, designs, manufactures, and services games and game systems for various North...