Diamond Game Enterprises
Title: Field Service Manager
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Manages the field service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair. Oversees the scheduling and training of field service technicians. Responsibilities also includes handling service contracts and directing support services.
A bachelor's degree is a plus in the area of specialty including a minimum of 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This position reports to the Director of Field Service Operations, Oklahoma and Missouri.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
- 4 year degree, preferable in the field of electronics.
- 7 plus years related industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrate problem resolution skills and the ability to learn.
- Technical/electronic skills
- Working knowledge of Digital Electronics.
- Familiarity with networking technologies and troubleshooting.
- Successfully completing professional training courses or industry certifications.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally with partners across multiple
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and deliver results
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Excellent detail oriented skills.
- Ability to understand basic technical terms and concepts.
- Evidence of a strong work ethic having the ability to work independently with little supervision, and share
workload in team settings.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally manage sensitive customer and
partner issues effectively, and to excel in settings requiring teamwork and collaboration.
Education: Prefer four year business or technical degree and military experience a plus.
Status: Full Time, Direct Hire Exempt Position
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages a team of Field Service Technicians throughout the State of Missouri to maintain and increase customer satisfaction through high quality oversight, installation, repair, modification and preventive maintenance of equipment, networks and software. Promotes development of strong cooperative relationships with local business operations.
- Oversees the warehouse operation in Jefferson City and performs efficient spare parts management in area of control. Responsible for assuring the accurate and timely administration and reporting of customer account activities utilizing both local and corporate systems resources and databases. Maintains customer files and office records of all local service activities
- Maintains awareness and is personally involved in the management and resolution of customer situations and equipment and software problems. Assigns account responsibilities effectively utilizing all available resources. Acquires technical support as needed to minimize equipment downtime. May frequently negotiate with Management and peers to facilitate allocation of resources to speed problem resolution. This includes meeting defined goals and objectives. Forecasts personnel requirements through maintaining effective communication with Sales and the Field Service organizations.
- Schedules installation and service calls as required. Insures that the Installation Planning process is completed for all installations. Monitors all local customer service actions to assure they are clearly communicated to all involved parties in a timely manner (Customers, Technical Support, Sales, Quality Assurance and other Service personnel). Assists Sales in presenting Diamond Game to potential customers. Resolves account management problems. Provides Strategic Account interface as assigned.
- Ensures high degree of customer satisfaction through both direct and indirect contact. This will include maintaining close customer contact during the resolution of problem situations. Implements both Corporate and Customer Service policies and procedures and recommends revisions based on local business needs and areas of expertise.
- Manages direct reports. Conducts salary and performance reviews. Coaches. Guides the creation and implementation of individual career development plans. Schedules training for Field Service Technicians as needed. Communicates and enforces all Diamond Game policies and procedures.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Diamond Game, established in 1994, designs, manufactures, and services games and game systems for various North...