Diamond Resorts International

Diamond Resorts International Employee Reviews

Bit of a meat machine, but efficient in most levels.
Tour Coordinator (Current Employee), las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Decent Espresso.
Cons: Sink or swim training tactics, revolving door at entry level.
While I like the reporting/auditing side of the company I did not find the position on the marketing sales floor as enjoyable. Good pay, benefits, and facilities but the product changes rapidly, each situation seems to be grey and unburdened with policy, and I seek a job with a company working in more profound or advanced fields than timeshare for baby boomers. All in all it is a real 6 out of 10 gig.
Multicultural working environment
Contracts Management Lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Department dinners, and outings.
Cons: Never knew what time I would get off work.
Began as a contract processor then later promoted to Supervisor in charge of workflow productivity and efficiency. There I learned how to work better as a team, but the hardest part of the job was making sure everyone was following company rules and guidelines. The most enjoyable part of the job was the allowance of unlimited overtime.
Need advancement
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
It is really fun to work with this company. Unfortunately, my department has limited opportunity for advancement. I have learned everything and I can do all my account with my eyes close now. I am looking for another challenge and advancement to explore my knowledge to different part of accountcy.
New company to las vegas needs a lot of help
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2015
A typical work day is placing more outbound calls then inbound and leaving voicemail for members begging them call back to book dates that aren't available.
Great Company
Engineering Office Manager/Life Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2015
Wonderful company, with an even greater management staff. I would encourage anyone to work here. I enjoyed my time at Diamond and even more so the peers I worked with.
Awesome Company!
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 15, 2015
A pleasure to spend the time I did with this progressive company. A leader in the vacation ownership industry, no doubt.
Highly stresfull and low pay
Contracts Specialist, Contract Department (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Low pay and poor management
Very stressful. I have learned to be more patient with people. The Management expects you to work whenever they want you to. They are always threatening to write employees up and do. They expect so much from you but don't step up to the plate themselves. Most of the co workers are good people. The management doesn't promote teamwork but a lot of employees help one another. The hardest part of the job is the stress of everyone pushing you to go faster. The best part of the job is when everyone works together and gets the job done quickly and accurately.
Poor Management education level
Analyst (Corporate) (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2015
Pros: Average Employee Benefits
Cons: Poor Management skills
Poor Management personnel skills. To grow up on this company you don't need to have to many skills or education. Just knowing or a having good relation with your boss is enough.
I was employed!
Telemarketer/Customer Service (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJune 2, 2015
Pros: I was receiving a pay check
Cons: I will never do that again.
Nothing good! It was an experience!
If I don't have something good to say - I will say nothing!
There is nothing else to say..... Absolutely nothing!
Do not apply here
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 27, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No free lunch, very strict, terrible hours, scam job
The hours are non-changeable as your choice. Very stressful and a scam job. You basically help take peoples money without them knowing until you tell them about hidden terms and conditions of the vacation packages they purchased. They will do anything to scam people and you will be a scammer if you work there. I worked there for 3 months. The job is terrible overall; a lot to explain. DO NOT WORK HERE. YOU CAN DO BETTER.
it a job.
painter (Former Employee), palm caynon resort palm springs ca.April 24, 2015
Pros: none that are good.
Cons: managers dont know what there doing. Hr.is no help and lies to you.
The painting department doesn't know one end of a paint brush from the other. They have no idea of proper painting or how to do it correctly. They give you flack for wanting the correct equipment and give excuses on how long it will take to order it. I'm talking basic things like drop clothes roller inserts paint rags ect. Then expect you to do a job without the proper equipment. They have people in charge of painting that know nothing about it. Other painters taking off and dissaoering for hours leaving you to do their work to.manager does nothing about it.Very dis organized. Very un professional . Pay is poor. No chance for raises or advancement. Would never work there again.
Wouldn't work there again
Suite Attendant (Former Employee), Brian Head, UtApril 23, 2015
Management was phenomenal, supervisors however, were not.
Hardest part of the job was not having equipment and appliances that worked all the time! The press was constantly breaking down, as well as the washers and dryers. The laundry room was not big enough. And the supervisors would not put anyone in the Laundry room during the day shift. So all the linen would build up and be left for swing shift (which only had about 3 to 4 people during the time) and there were too many guest calls or rooms to clean, or other tasks to even get anything done in laundry room.
I enjoyed working as a team with the staff.
Management needs improvement
Armed security officer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2015
Pros: its a job
Cons: Everything
Not very satisfied. The management does not care about team members. When its clock out time everyone runs out of the building.
Good company with poor management
Contract Processor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 17, 2015
Pros: Good Health Benefits
Cons: Low Pay
The main reasons I gave just an "Average" rating was because the pay seemed very minimal in comparison to similar positions within the company. All in all, this was a good company to work for.
A good start
Reservation / Owner services specialist (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Bad management, short breaks, gossip in the work place.
A good start if you are looking to expand your horizons into the hospitality industry. Management needs to improve, nice colleagues.
The place to go if you want to fade away from family and friends
Lifeguard Coordinator (Former Employee), Winter Garden, FLApril 8, 2015
Pros: sun and lots of exercise
Cons: Management that doesn't know how to do their jobs correctly.
A fun and exciting job that is promised is far from the truth. There is no fun to be had at this location as management only look to making that last dollar regardless of how the guest experience turns out. This location used to be a close nit family type atmosphere but once the new company took over and gave unqualified individuals more power than they could handle things went south very quickly. Expect to have a manager who barely can run a bar try and take over every other aspect of the business around him by giving all of his work load to everyone below him so He can feel good about himself.
Wonderful place to work
Lead Platinum Member Agent (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2015
I've already done this review about 3 times. I wish it was saved and didn't have to be redone each time I log in. This will be my response for the next few because I would much rather be applying for potential jobs.
Great Job
Contracts Team Lead (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2015
Cons: Work Hours, Schedule
Fast paced, Advancement opportunities, I learned a great deal of things from this job including invaluable computer skills as well as leadership/managerial skills.
Is hard to grow.
Analyst (Corporate) (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2015
Pros: benefits are ok
Cons: management skills are really bad.
Horrible place to try to grow. If you wanna grow into this company you really need to know somebody at a high level, or be a relative, or be a good friend. Management level is really bad. Managers don't even have an associate degree. Their skills on directing and guiding people is really poor. I like what I do. Every day you learn something new.
Promising heavyweight contender in the timeshare industry
Sales executive (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2015
Very promising company with challenging roads ahead between old and new timeshare perspectives. Overall, great company with great benefits if you can get passed the dinosaur approach to change.

1 2 3 4 5

About Diamond Resorts International

FelCor Lodging welcomes weary North American travelers looking for a little luxury. One of the top hotel real estate investment – Read more

Diamond Resorts International Salaries