Diamond Resorts International Employee Reviews

Constant changes
Platinum Member Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 12, 2017
Call Center. About 15-30 calls per day. Fast paced. Competitive. Good co workers. Above average pay. Nice atmosphere at times with music, free food at times, and events the whole building participates in.
Pros
pay
Cons
Constant change in policy and management.
Fun Experience
Licensed Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 12, 2017
Diamond Resorts was a awesome experience for me personally, my manager was great and very motivating, i have nothing but great memories of Diamond resorts
Good Product and Company, Underappreciated Underpaid Overworked
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lahaina, HIDecember 10, 2017
Good Product and Company, Underappreciated Underpaid Overworked

Was paid 40 percent more for the same job at competing company. Incentive bonuses unfairly weighted
Fantastic Company for Ambitious Individual
Regional Sales and Marketing Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 9, 2017
Training galore! It's free and readily available to all team members. You cannot fail at your job. Management is motivating and encouraging at all levels. It was always encouraged to do and be your best and to build your personal branding. I absolutely loved this company and learned that you can't train enough. There is always something to learn no matter how many years of experience you have in your position.
Pros
Training and opportunities.
Cons
Very competitive.
hard to sell
Timeshare Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Branson, MODecember 8, 2017
I met with guests that booked tours with us. I went over all their vacation needs and tried to sell them our resorts that are all over the world. I took them on tours of our resorts.
Great work environment
Tour Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sedona, AZDecember 8, 2017
Great work environment. Management and coworkers created a collaborative, fun place to work. Benefits are great! Working with the public can be a challenge, but management were always available to assist.
salary for sales and marketing
Marketing Concierge (Current Employee) –  Ramona, CADecember 6, 2017
The pay system was shady. I did not get the commissions as promised nor was I provided with tools to alleviate my pay. Working at the resort was great though. Resort operations people were awesome.
Yes and no
Engineering Technician I (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMDecember 5, 2017
Management sucks was doing the pool and hvac calls. Never about to get a vacation... 3 writes up in one day wit new manager... Grounds are dirty everyday
Pros
Pay. Easy if u know more than what they ask
Cons
New boss
Productive Day
Group Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 4, 2017
Company has policies and guidelines to follow.
Departments work as a team to reach common goal.
Closing deals are the daily goal as to reach the sales quotas.
Company provides opportunity of growth.
Pros
Flexibility
Vacation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 2, 2017
It is an awesome experience. Good money when the property gets very busy . But on slow season it drops down and if you don't hit your number for that week you get regular pay hourly
Pros
good schedule
Cons
commission
Fun, fast-paced, frequent change.
Guest Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VADecember 1, 2017
Working for Diamond Resorts International was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Fun friendly people. Work environment was semi laid back at times but there was a continuous work flow. Everyone was considerate and we all worked to help each other reach our goals. Management was amazing!
just for experience
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 30, 2017
the only reason to work here is for experience other than that you have to brown nose to move up, only a few managers provided motivation to work. the ones that get vip treatment are sales since they bring the money
Pros
benefits and paid time off
Cons
no paid breaks and no lunch provided
Productive and Face-paced workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 30, 2017
You had to be fast with your cleaning when working with others and working by yourself, also they're were plenty of different types of work ethics in the facility.
complete change of ethics
Vacation Counselor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 29, 2017
This company has changed its ethical standards to zero. If you are a person who is willing to misrepresent, there is a great opportunity waiting for you. You will not advance in this company or earn a living if you believe in principles. If you have none you can write yourself a huge paycheck.
Pros
covered
Cons
covered
Loved this place
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 21, 2017
Loved working for this company and all the oppurtunities that they extended to me during my time of employment with them..............................................
Great People, Good Atmosphere
Lead Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ramona, CANovember 17, 2017
It was a relaxed place to work. Our site was small which limited any sort of advancement opportunity. The Discounts available to employees were good on the hotels across the nation. Travel was required a couple times a year and the company does a good job at reimbursement and accommodations while traveling to different sites.
Pros
Free Breakfast and Lunch
Cons
Very slow and boring at times
fact pace workplace
Contracts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2017
Diamond Resorts International, timeshare - sales environment, high-paced,diverse clientele, multi-tasking a must, high attention to detail is required.
Only a 6 month contract
Contractor - Software Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2017
I loved the time at DRI...the manager I worked for and the team was great. It was very fast-paced on my project, sometimes very stressful. Sometimes it felt like not enough time to test, but others were willing to help.
Pros
People were great! Loved the manager and work group.
Cons
It was a contract, so no benefits
Career Deadlock
PBX Operator-Historic Powhatan Resort (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VANovember 6, 2017
Stressful work for the PBX Department at Historic Powhatan Resort. It felt like department was barely existent within resort. No clear management structure where coworkers where out for themselves.
benefits
Cons
hostile and stressful environment.
done
Vacation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAOctober 30, 2017
Very stressful place and the location I worked was very stressful and cut throat. The benefits is the best thing I say was the best especially at the Va location.Very poor management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Resorts International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9