Diamond Resorts International

Diamond Resorts International Employer Reviews

A place to get a job and not necessarily enjoy what you are doing.
Accountant- Sales & Marketing (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 15, 2014
Pros: a financially stable company. a reason i stay.
Cons: most managers act like gods, need to be more skillful in their dealings with subordinates.
A typical day is one that every minute rendered on the job is what you earn. Fine. You have to be very skillful to accomplish your daily load else, your equivalent overtime hours during peak work had to be taken off from pay during your lean days. Something most of us find unfair.

Training is a perk -- to be done only during free time as daily load – more... could not allow you off nor slow down to accommodate learning.

I love my chosen profession and the integrity it requires is something I uphold my entire career life. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the insecurities of my moody boss and the sensitivities of most that is at the top of the organization. I do not mind putting more hours to accomplish my tasks and as long as it gets appreciated even in very little way, makes me more motivated to do my best. I got to be working with one but unfortunately she simply quit in so short a time. I would as well... given the chance.. in a proper time. – less
CEO does not believe in taking care of his Internal EMPLOYEES!!
Sales (Former Employee), South Lake Tahoe.March 5, 2014
Pros: medical
Cons: poor support, management, bonus, ceo. you can trust no one!!!
If you have run out of option or need to or want to find a job in south lake Tahoe CA, DO NOT APPLY AT LAKE TAHOE VACATION RESORTS. The area manager, GM, Assistant GM, and the human resources manager are all non trust worthy people. If you get hired don't be surprised that you will be written up and possibly suspended with not doing anything wrong but – more... they will find something. Which means that you will never see an increase in pay and never receive a bonus!. Please, trust me the employees have been through enough. There is MAJOR FAVORITISM STARTING WITH THE FOUR MANAGERS who have been there for two years our more. Please don't apply with this resort, save yourself from getting fired!! – less
Enjoyable and Informative
Vacation Ownership, Vacation Counselor (Former Employee), Lahaina, HIMarch 5, 2014
I really enjoyed learning the experiences made and knowledge learned
Nice place To Work until.......
Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2014
I was working in one of the resorts in orlando florida for almost 14 years, when diamond take over in sept 2011 everything change , was great a lot of rules to follow but generally awesome please to work and grow.

Them diamond send a new boss who will over see property's in Florida and caribe, that is when everything change. He start very passionate – more... with the job but them he was involving to closely with one "LADY" .

Any way later on management was fired and he alliance with another person , who is taking decisions to see what company will be working on property after "BIDS"......;)
Finally they let me go after 14 year, and they negate pay even my vacation , but the main thing was because I know to much about was going on in that resort .

I send a email to the head of the company telling him everything that is happen in his resort, because I saw the undercover boss and I was thinking he will at less respond my email. He never did,

Was very good company , I will work again if I could . Of you ask me about work in diamond resort international, I will said is a great place for employees not to managers . Good luck I'm desitions – less
Excellent place to work
Resort Coordinator (Current Employee), Branson, MOFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: meeting people from all over.
Cons: working holidays and weekends as it is busy resort time
The Suites at Fall Creek is a wonderful place to work. I have learned many things while working here and have created life long friendships with co-workers and guests alike. Diamond offers excellent benefits and good pay for the area. And even though they are a big company they treat you like a mom and pop place.
Growing company.
Vice President of Promotions & Showcase Marketing (Current Employee), Anaheim CAJanuary 23, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is the team, and creation of new programs.
Great Work Place
Patient Financial Services Clerk (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 20, 2014
Professional and fun environment. Get to meet wonderful people and make long lasting customer service relationships.
Great staff
Administration (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2014
My most stable environment yet. High volume business with a steady income.
Not enough Training offered
Timeshare Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: no ceiling on potential earnings
Cons: limited training
Just seemed like they wanted people up and selling within a week and expect the failure rate to be high. Everyone who started with or around the time I started was gone within 6 months with minimal money actually earned.
Working in the Center of the Planet!
Timeshare Sales Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: new pre-qualified clients/guests every day.
Cons: be on top of the wheel one month and the bottom the next.
The Polo Towers is dead center of the Las Vegas Strip and that's where I got to go every day to sell Diamond Resorts International Time Share! It was amazing fun! With every guest I had the opportunity to help enhance their lives and financially reward mine. DRI pays for leads, offers continuous training, excellent benefits, opportunity for advancement – more... and best of all a professional culture that was sophisticated, professional and friendly. We utilize a 12 step sales pitch, in 90 minutes to entice our guests to upgrade their lives and solve all of their problems through the purchase a DRI time share. Each time I got a new owner/contract I was at the top of the world and the wheel! But as all time share reps can admit, you're a hero or a zero. It's a tuff competitive market full of ups and downs. You've got to be able to take any rejection and let it roll off. I love this job. – less
great restrant to work for.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), South Lake Tahoe, CAJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: workings in tahoe
Cons: ok pay
typically everyday I cleaned all dishes and floors and equipment in the kitchen. Learned the day to day preparations and operation of food & beverage business.
Company Not Honest with Vacation Owners
Vacation Counselor (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 4, 2013
Cons: dishonest
Company Not Honest with Vacation Owners about required details.
High responsobility, employee leadership, guest oriented multitasking, and customer service.
Front Office Manager (Current Employee), Tucson, Az, 85716November 30, 2013
I enjoy working for current company that has high expectancy of customer service practices from employee and focuses in providing intense training on a regular basis.
fast paced, sales driven enviornment
Concierge (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 19, 2013
potential to make a lot of money. fast paced must be a quick learner in order to succeed. great team work environment considering it is a sales job.
Great Place
Rental Coordinator (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2013
Its a great place to work and there are a lot of great people. There is a lot to learn and there is alway something different to do.
busy
Marketing Agent (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 28, 2013
A typical workday involved customers coming in and out to get their car fixed. I learned how to make orders for parts that were needed. The owner is persistent. The staff were very hard working.
The hardest part of this job was filing unorganized paper. The most enjoyable part of this job was feeding the fish.
Poductive
Sr. QA Engineer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 30, 2013
Nice workplace to learn with respect to my objective.
Project management
Good
Good
Environment
jobs with indeed
I would qualify the guest or owner (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 5, 2013
This site is wonderful very good job posting definitely recommending to my friends.
Nice Work environment
Accountant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: management is not that good
Very Flexible Schedule. Good coworkers. Management needs to be a little more involve on what we do.
Not much room for advancement
Sales Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2013
Pros: they pay a little more than other timeshare companies
Cons: not much room for advancement
Very high turn over rate for Diamond Resorts. I don't recomend it

1 2 3

About Diamond Resorts International

FelCor Lodging welcomes weary North American travelers looking for a little luxury. One of the top hotel real estate investment – Read more

Diamond Resorts International Photos