Diamond Resorts International

Diamond Resorts International Employer Reviews

Great Job
Contracts Team Lead (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2015
Cons: Work Hours, Schedule
Fast paced, Advancement opportunities, I learned a great deal of things from this job including invaluable computer skills as well as leadership/managerial skills.
Is hard to grow.
Analyst (Corporate) (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2015
Pros: benefits are ok
Cons: management skills are really bad.
Horrible place to try to grow. If you wanna grow into this company you really need to know somebody at a high level, or be a relative, or be a good friend. Management level is really bad. Managers don't even have an associate degree. Their skills on directing and guiding people is really poor. I like what I do. Every day you learn something new.
Promising heavyweight contender in the timeshare industry
Sales executive (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2015
Very promising company with challenging roads ahead between old and new timeshare perspectives. Overall, great company with great benefits if you can get passed the dinosaur approach to change.
Diamond Resorts had the right vision at one point.
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: resort discounts
Cons: poor management
A typical day at DRI in the call center was like most call centers, our goal was to answer as many calls as possible within an acceptable time frame.

During my career with this company I did a lot of self-learning as most of the training provided was entry-level and not targeted towards developing future leaders and we had very little positive interaction with executive level management. Our VP's didn't even say good morning to us, which most of us saw as disrespectful and unbecoming and their poor attitude just trickled down to the rest of the employees.

Co-workers were professional, however morale was often low as most did not feel appreciated by management.

Hardest part about the job was having very little positive leadership, recognition and feedback.

The most enjoyable part about this job was traveling to resorts which offered employee discounts. It helped employees build their knowledge about the resorts and were able to relate to customers and offer advise.
great experience
Vacation Counselor (Former Employee), las vegas,nv.February 10, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: # of opportunities
the sales rotor should be equal, the resort I worked at polo towers was right on the 50 yard line of the fabulous las vegas strip
Decent Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: free coffee & gym
Cons: work envorinment
Management does not promote from within - unless its someone from another department.

Stress level is extremely high. Employees have impossible goals to meet and if not met, they can be written up and fired. Very hostle work environment.

HR is a joke. An employee will go to them for assistance and they won't do anything.
Not bad - All I did was ASA work
Contract - Security Engineer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2015
The manager was a good guy but the Network Administrator played a lot of games. I'm just interested in doing my job and getting home. Overall it was a good place with good people.
Great company for secondary employment
EP/Security Officer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 2, 2014
Pros: free coffee, great benefits, excellent training
Cons: no room for advancement, poor management
Fairly easy job with great benefits, decent pay for the work involved. I only say it's good for secondary employment because there is NO room for advancement. Training is extraordinary, but the management/leadership is non-existent and the worst I've ever seen. Blatant favoritism, supervisors bad mouthing subordinates to other subordinates. Management covering up for supervisors bad decisions while throwing others who aren't "in the circle" under the bus.
Poor Management, Great Employees Unnoticed
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaNovember 21, 2014
Pros: hotel discounts at sister hotels
Cons: low pay, bad hours
Management always at each other's throats. Employees promised more money than they actually pay and beg you to stay when you realize you were bait and switched.
Fun and enjoyable workplace
Lead Tour Receptionist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZNovember 20, 2014
Great company and great people. Everyone was very friendly and kind.
Overall good expereince
Activity Coordinator (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2014
Good experience with customer service. Nice job to start off in if new to the recreation/hospitality field.
Numbers driven work enviornment
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 6, 2014
Numbers driven sales, great during season, terrible in off season.
Most Enjoyable Part
Member Services Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2014
Communication with owners who spend a lot of money on timeshares. engaging in conversations and creating the meaning of "yes" to the owner over the phone.
Wonderful place to work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2014
Being a part of providing means to the dream of home ownership was extremely rewarding and drives my passion for Real Estate development.
Great Place to work
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), St. Maarten, Dutch Caribbean.August 5, 2014
Challenging environment, fast paced at times and keeps you sharp. Over time you can grow your leadership skills with support of the right manager. The hardest part of this job is the prolonged standing, but the most rewarding part is the wonderful folks you meet from all parts of the world and you get to hear about their cultural setting. Periodic training and webinars that keeps you aware in an ever changing industry.
Call Center for vacation timeshare
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2014
Pros: fast business, good compensation, great facility
Cons: poor management
A typical day at work consisted of resolving customer service issues and booking vacations for guests to remember for a lifetime.
Technology department is full of team members with infinite knowledge it seems like.
CONTACT CENTER SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2014
Fast growing company with room for advancement. My experience working for this company was a rather significant one. It taught me perseverance, time management, how to communicate better, and how to problem solve more efficiently.
Not for everyone!
Contracts Specialist (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: fitness program, benefits
Cons: chaos, lack of vacation taking ability, long hours and little pay for amount of work done.
You need to be someone with no family life to keep up with for this job to work for you. Weekends, Summer, Holidays are all times when you have to be at work. The best person for this job is a single, no kids, 20 to 26 yr old who doesn't like to travel...which is hilarious as it is a job in timeshare - vacations.
Good Place
Customer Care Liaison (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2014
Being at DRI, I actually wouldn't mind going back to work there.
THIS PLACE IS A HONEST JOKE
The Club Member Services (Former Employee), Las Vegas Summerlin NevadaJune 28, 2014
Pros: hiring
Cons: high turnover
Hired was excited,training started with enthusiasm and perks (chocolates and Nabisco snacks)trainer from the beginning seem like he didn't have any home training but the company utilized him because he has wasted so many of his younger years going to DRI University of Excellence I guess he HOLDS A DEGREE IN BS because that's exactly what this place is. I tried for weeks to stand behind a product that was all imaginary points and we were trained to say we love to say YES but really as training went forth it was more no's then yes's. Also during this so called training this trainer just ranted about his English bull dog over and over again I love animals but I was coming for work. Also the atmosphere is crazy LOL people are so uptight and in fear of losing their job its just not a place for a confident man or woman. With all this being said Mr.UndeRCover Boss might need to go clean house in Las Vegas at his Section 8 location call center that is simply what the trainer called it maybe because it was mostly African American and Poor white folk? In training one lady talked of putting her kids in the trunk can you say CPS LOL.The trainer on the 2nd week started getting really unprofessional yelling at one girl he told her SHUT UP 3 TIMES and JUST KEPT HARASSING HER. HE was SO UNAPPROACHABLE IT WAS FRIGHTENING AND INTIMIDATIN. BOTTOM line I WAS FIRED FOR TEST AND SCORING LOW HOWEVER IM VERY GOOD AT MATH AND ENGLISH I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL BUT THE TEST IS CRAFTED BY SOMEONE WHO PRESUMED THAT EVERYTHING IS PRESUME? IM SO EDUCATED I READ TO MUCH INTO THESE JOKE TRICK QUESTIONS. ONLY THING – more... I REGRET IS WASTING MY JUNE IN THIS PLACE. GOOD Luck IF you GET HIRED LOOK DESPERATE AND PUT ON YOUR BROWN NOSE . BE A SUCCESSFUL SCAM ARTISTS. This place want insecure people so they can take credit for supposedly creating a successful person. If your already ambitious and have a nice car,clothes and money stay away. But if you live in hood,your car breaks down in the parking lot this place is the reason for your every day living by all means give it a shot. Good luck. STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN. – less

1 2 3 4

About Diamond Resorts International

FelCor Lodging welcomes weary North American travelers looking for a little luxury. One of the top hotel real estate investment – Read more

Diamond Resorts International Photos