Diamond Resorts International Employee Reviews

fact pace workplace
Contracts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2017
Diamond Resorts International, timeshare - sales environment, high-paced,diverse clientele, multi-tasking a must, high attention to detail is required.
Only a 6 month contract
Contractor - Software Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2017
I loved the time at DRI...the manager I worked for and the team was great. It was very fast-paced on my project, sometimes very stressful. Sometimes it felt like not enough time to test, but others were willing to help.
Pros
People were great! Loved the manager and work group.
Cons
It was a contract, so no benefits
Career Deadlock
PBX Operator-Historic Powhatan Resort (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VANovember 6, 2017
Stressful work for the PBX Department at Historic Powhatan Resort. It felt like department was barely existent within resort. No clear management structure where coworkers where out for themselves.
benefits
Cons
hostile and stressful environment.
done
Vacation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAOctober 30, 2017
Very stressful place and the location I worked was very stressful and cut throat. The benefits is the best thing I say was the best especially at the Va location.Very poor management.
a job
Accounting Specialist - Inventory (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 28, 2017
Customer service is a big deal. There is a need to always put the customers ahead. Diamond loves to say yes. Thank you, Thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you.
Great place to work!
General Manager (GM) (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 19, 2017
Nice company to work for. Great resorts and growing company worldwide. Management was very good at keeping open communication on all changes and goals.
Unquilafied Managers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Arroyo Grande, CAOctober 18, 2017
I work there for 7 plus years at Avila Beach San Luis Bay inn. Numerous turn over in the sales dept. and also sales managers. The upper arquie don't care at all about the people, there basically look at numbers, this is a very hard sales position to do, and most of the Las Vegas upper management probably could not sale the product if there life dependent on it or give it away for that matter, but they expect you to. Turn over is high. I don't recommend Diamond Resorts as a healthy working environment.
Pros
Get of early if no tours are schedule
Cons
Treaty badly by managers
Horrible place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLOctober 15, 2017
Resort quality is inconsistent with expectation given by sales team. Management staff on drugs which resulted in a very volitile workplace and undue stress.
Hostile Work Environment
Decline (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2017
This place is not a good place to work. INITIALLY, you think this might be. When you are in a small dept where they have double standards, favorites, bad management, and the first greeting you get from the people is "cover your butt here". Something tells you that you have just fallen down the rabbit hole, and it will not be good. Different trainers with different styles, always on you to the point you Don't want to be there, and dread coming in.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Long hours, schedules, too much to list
Quite place to work
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2017
Great benefits with this company nut im through a third party company there so that is why i don't have the same benefits than other people. .
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Just few positions
Great Experience
Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 28, 2017
You better sell or you'll be broke though. I do recommend it for the experience though. The location is great in Costa mesa, California. Its right by the beach.
Diamond
Marketing Management (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 25, 2017
Diamond is such a great place to work. Highly recommended.
great pay, room for advancement great management team and wonderful people. welcome to your new career and a great start this will be!
Pros
paid vacation increases per year starts out with 1 week caps off with 5 weeks
Cons
Actually no cons to be added
Stressful and promotes poor quality of life
Lead Club Operations Administrator/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 23, 2017
The product is a luxury that is up-sold to all forms of life up to and including senior citizens near death who can't even travel to the locations. Management has no consideration for the well-being of the team members as long as the numbers are met and results are provided. The multi-team and high-volume/fast-paced environment can be fun and potentially exhilarating at times but quickly sullied by upper management's (as a whole, not an individual) ruthlessness and ignorance. By ignorance I mean the refusal to put themselves in our shoes to truly see how much support we provide, how many sales we lock in, how many clients we de-escalate, and overall how much we literally bust our butts. I stay late, come in early, and come in on my days off to finish work. None of it is recognized or praised and is only met with firm condescension.
Pros
Benefits for my family, paid vacation, paid sick time, good learning experiences.
Cons
Lack of job stability and job security, the illusion of advancement opportunities, low pay for extremely necessary work.
Great team I had the opportunity to work with.
Hotel Concierge (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 21, 2017
Overall the team I worked with were great people and encouraging. If I was employed with Diamond 10 years prior I would have stayed with the company.
Fun workplace.
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 20, 2017
Diamond Resorts is a productive and fun workplace. It was my first call center job and alot of new experiences. I would recommend this job to anyone, Their are many different positions at Diamond Resorts and I worked in the National Marketing Department for the call center.
Productive and great place to work.
Club Agent 1 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NevadaSeptember 20, 2017
Great organization with great people. Working hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm were perfect.Management was always kind, and respectful. Co-Workers were a great group of people to work with.
Pros
1 hour lunch, grear coaching
Might not get paid your commission in sales
OPC/Concierge (Former Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CASeptember 19, 2017
After working there for 15 months and making money for the company I quit because they didn't pay me a 3,000 bonus due to me. Pay is good if you are good at sales.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Might not get paid commission on sales
Needs help
Vacation Counselor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 15, 2017
They underpay there employees and also there turnover is bad. They steal money from employees and they have bad leadership skills. They are also unorganized.
Empresa de cumplimiento minimo de reglas de crecimiento empresarial
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2017
Empresa de crecimiento medio con bajo adistramiento del personal gerencial sin evaluacion meritocratica del personal
Pros
Seguro privado
Cons
Poco talento y preparacion del personal gerencial
Fun work enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 7, 2017
It was life changing the postive it so strong you feel it coming up the road to the parking lot. This is a perfect blance to a stable life. If you like providing a service this job is for you.
Benefits
Cons
Short Lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Resorts International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9