DIAMOND STAFFING Employee Reviews

buen ambiente
scane (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 30, 2017
un días muy bueno me trataron bien y gusto el trabajo q me enviaron
busy sweaty job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Compton, CANovember 29, 2017
this was a very fast paced job loading and unloading containers for tj maxx and marshalls retail stores. no one speaked english and it was very hard to learn how to do work there.
Pros
pay every friday
Cons
not paid enough
Always had work for me.
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 4, 2017
The work was not very hard sometimes I would work alone. Great group of people to work with. Not much place for advancement. Contracted with good companies.
Temp Service
Warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 26, 2017
Typical temporay service. I have no negative comments at all. They assisted me in finding jobs working warehouse. I would recommend my family and friends
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJAugust 25, 2017
They need to become more organized. They also need higher paying jobs. Most of there job are 9.00 and less. This is temporary agency. They have a big turn around.
Late hours, Heavy workload
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAAugust 16, 2017
Work was back breaking even with safe practce, threw me in the fire at Timberland warehouse. often found myself making mistakes because of the terrible training and didnt feel like the work wasnt worth the money
Diamond Staffing
Fuji Film Temp (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCAugust 5, 2017
Diamond staffing was a good place to find temporary work. The major company they serviced was FUJI. It was not a bad work environment but did have drama that seemed unnecessary in the work place.
Awesome place to work!
Banquet Server/Salary (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MD 21014July 27, 2017
Had plenty of fun while gaining work experience. Management was great and the workers were fun as well. Learned a lot and enjoyed my typical day on the job.
Lack of direction and Management.
On-site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLJuly 13, 2017
I am not going to waste my time writing a review for this particular company. It's not that I am upset, simply disappointed. For a very long time I had no idea who my direct supervisor was nor what my actual title was for approximately 1 1/2 years of being employed. It was a great stepping stone for my advancement in career though, due to the fact that we had to be very self-reliant and problem solvers.
product knowledge and customer assistance
Shipping/Yardman (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMay 18, 2017
it was hard work however i love to work hard and assist others. communication and working with associates was plus. the hardest part was working in extreme weather heat rain and blizzards.
Productive and fun environment/
Administrative Assistant-Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMay 16, 2017
Great people, professional and a great learning experience. Small office that felt like family. Good schedule hours and a healthy environment. Wish it was still ongoing.
productive recycling,good place to work friendly supervision
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAApril 19, 2017
I learned how to operate balers;hardest part of job was unloading trailer loads would spill over during transport of cardboard bins;most enjoyable part of job was working as a team with other employees
Pros
Ceo was very good for rewarding workers for job well done
Cons
Some employees were not to attentive to production
excellent workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 11, 2017
very interesting and fun place to work at learned a lot of skills that helped me become better worker. it was fun working with chemicals and battery parts and safety procedures
Flexibility is one of the good advantages of this job however, the benefits are very scarce.
Payroll clerk (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 9, 2017
I can say that this has been a great experience for me to work with them. I have met new people. The jobs are hard but, I can keep up with any desired task done. I like to focus on my required work task. I'm a very hard worker. Diamond Staffing has helped me achieve good work experience. Staffing agency that is no longer in business.
mal trato al empleador
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  webster masMarch 9, 2017
supervisores no responsables y mucho menos dedicado a los empleadores en servirle buen servicio
Pros
trabajo inmediato
Cons
bajo el rango debido de paga
Now out of business
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 22, 2017
Staffing agency that is no longer in business. Management was great. Did not work for them long. Left to pursue better job opportunity
Lacks honesty and integrity
Material Handler, Forklift Operator, (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJanuary 13, 2017
I worked at several different locations for this company and almost every week I had to argue about my pay because they constantly messed up my hours.
It was a clean warehouse environment to work in.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJDecember 12, 2016
It was a good job to work at. Very firm on attendance and lateness. Stayed on the job many years as a temp before you even have a chance to be brought into the company.
i was a temp here but they had me manifesting paper work for AMP supermarkets it was a great job just didn't last
a temp (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJDecember 3, 2016
i have a great experience at this company it just wasn't long enough it was great to learn the ways about AMP and the trade meeting new people and making new friends its networking
Pros
it was a great challenge fora short time
There was nothing I didnt dislike
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 31, 2016
There was nothing I didnt dislike, it was a very physically demanding environment, I learned that I am eager to learn and like to be challenged. and had no problem with management.