DIAMOND STAFFING Employee Reviews

When work was slow it was slow
General Labor (Former Employee), Pooler, GAJuly 20, 2015
Because i worked at different warehouses it would be hard finding a steady job because most the work was temporary. I learned all kinds of things working with different people and in different places such as not everyone is your friend because they are always competing for a higher spot than you, and that when they don't get their way they take it out on you. I enjoyed working where ever they sent me .
Lots of work to be done.
Order Selector/Loader (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJMay 28, 2015
Pros: Worked at own pace.
Cons: Warehouses are very hazardous.
A typical day at work was strenuous. I learned how to perform various warehouse duties. I have no comments about management due to lack of encounters. My co-workers were cordial; hard working. The hardest part of the job was loading trucks. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
productive
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), elizabethMay 8, 2015
Loading and unloading trucks and picking out orders for the customer.Learned alot about packaging and working with merchandise
Interesting place to work, very clean and quiet.
Mini Lab (paper) (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCMay 3, 2015
I enjoyed working there. It was never boring because I delt with inspecting and packaging pictures, so it was nice seeing the world through pictures of many differnt places.
it was a cool job
packer (Former Employee), Fontana, CAApril 24, 2015
this job has taught me a lot through out my time working with them sometimes the management slacks but over the most part they are always on top of their game no matter what
assembly
FUJI (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCApril 23, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: short breaks
it was really a simple job
i never worked in a industry job so it was different enviroment for me
but it was just too many hours on that hard floor
it was too much strain on my feet
It was a alright workplace
Clerical (Former Employee), Trenton, NJApril 23, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
A typical work day is just to go in and get the job done and go home I didn't learn to much cause I had enough experience already management wasn't good to me that my opinion I barely knew any of my co-workers no hard part at the job the enjoyable part of the job was getting done and going home.
Warehouse assoicate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), fontana CaMarch 25, 2015
May process credit or debit card transactions and validate
checks, Greet customers at the door and maintain great customer service
Quick pace and fun working environment
Truck - loading and unloading (Former Employee), Compton Ca.March 16, 2015
Pros: skill builder, fun
Cons: temporary position
I learned how to use a jack pallet and warehouse basics. Co-workers were friendly and willing to help out the newcomers. It was a temporary position.
They help you receive the tools you need to be successful in the workplace. Also have a very strong commitment to safety.
Warehouse Operations Supervisor- iApparel NY (Current Employee), Compton, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Agency
Scanner/packer (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAFebruary 8, 2015
Cons: far locations, no onsite management
Good Agency always finds you a place to work
Need more permanent positions
Pay is low
Being on your feet for long periods of time no rest
coworkers were friendly
Enjoyable work went by fast
fun workplace
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Edgewater, NJFebruary 2, 2015
learning different things from each child each day
making lesson plans
being able to make the parents and children smile really made me feel good about doing my job each day
GOOD
CLAMP OR FORKLIFT (Former Employee), Pooler, GAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: fun people
Cons: night hours
THE COMPANY IS A GREAT PLCE TO GET STARTED ON GETTIN YOUR LIFE BACK ON TRACK, BY PROVIDING YOU WITH THE OPT TO GET GOOD EXPERIENCE IN VARIOUS AREAS IN FIELDS OF WORK
Standard Temp Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 20, 2014
Gave me an opportunity to gain more knowledge about finances.
Standard Temp Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 14, 2014
Small and not a lot of financial jobs like what I am skilled. When the position ended, they didn't have any more work for me.
Great work place
Pick/Pack (Current Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 27, 2014
A typical day for me at work is clocking in at 545 start work at 6 go to my work area get my pallet jack my stack of orders begin to pick from my order list of stickers when the order is picked take to loading dock to be loaded by the clamp operator
Productive and growing company
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee), Whittier, CAOctober 21, 2014
Day started by signing up co workers to make sure everybody was on time and present also collaborate to do warm ups, management wasn`t that great i believe that they needed to be more professional,co workers were always cooperative and ready to perform he hardest part was not being able to hit the goal of the day the most enjoyable part was actually hitting the production goal of the day
OK PAY, LONG HOURS,NICE PEOPLE, AND
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCOctober 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: not knowing what time you're going to get off and pay checks not being right at times
My days where sometimes long or short, depending and productivity. I've learned to just shake my head and say yes sir no sir, because u can be right about a situation and still get fired. Mostly all the managers and co-workers were cool, unless they were having a bad day. The hardest part about the job was going to work and not knowing what time u was going to get off. The thing i like about the job the most was the nice people i came incontact with. They talked to me about some real life things thats helping me be the man i wanna be.
Production
Assembler and Fabricators (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: first shift very fast pace job
Cons: don't know what you getting off.
Uploading photos and printing out photos for shipping. Very fast pace job always moving to time move very fast. The job really not hard just got to learn how to work on the computer.
Trusting, quick assesment for work.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Perth Amboy, NJSeptember 24, 2014
Diamond Staffing was very enjoyable and I had the chance to perfect and test my skills to various types of jobs and duties. Management could of been a little more proper as they sometimes come off as annoyed or irritated at times.