DIAMOND STAFFING Employee Reviews

Now out of business
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 22, 2017
Staffing agency that is no longer in business. Management was great. Did not work for them long. Left to pursue better job opportunity
Lacks honesty and integrity
Material Handler, Forklift Operator, (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJanuary 13, 2017
I worked at several different locations for this company and almost every week I had to argue about my pay because they constantly messed up my hours.
i was a temp here but they had me manifesting paper work for AMP supermarkets it was a great job just didn't last
a temp (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJDecember 3, 2016
i have a great experience at this company it just wasn't long enough it was great to learn the ways about AMP and the trade meeting new people and making new friends its networking
Pros
it was a great challenge fora short time
There was nothing I didnt dislike
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 31, 2016
There was nothing I didnt dislike, it was a very physically demanding environment, I learned that I am eager to learn and like to be challenged. and had no problem with management.
Great experience
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 17, 2016
It was a great experience working for temp agency. I was able to learn more about data entry and was grateful for the position.
Great place to work. Meet new people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJanuary 28, 2016
I can say that this has been a great experience for me to work with them. I have meet new people. The jobs are hard but, I can keep up with any desired task done. I like to focus on my required work task. I'm a very hard worker. Diamond Staffing has help me achieve good work experience.
very busy and professional and friendly
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 15, 2016
organized all files and data entry, learn more about recruiting, co-workers are awesome!!! I couldn't help recruit, off the clock my boss paid me $20 to clean the office. Left home with a big smile every week.
Pros
Free coffee sometimes luch
Cons
low payrate
spectacular
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 6, 2016
Diamond staffing was wonderful. they help find jobs even when at times the one you are at presently is not working out. Fork lift truck driving was the absolute best!
Diamond Staffing
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CADecember 14, 2015
Not only do they find work that fits you experience but the companies they send you to help develop and gain more skills for advancement in your career.
Enjoy working Warehouse
Temp-JC Penney Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXNovember 12, 2015
i enjoyed my job I was able to train in different department and area worked with good people that stayed postive and worked as a team.
Fun & Productive
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  South Bound Brook, NJOctober 14, 2015
Typical day at work was a steady flow and getting along with my co workers. I learned good hands on skills in inventory, picking & packing, and being a good team player in assisting other co workers. managing a clean and safe environment. My co workers were good team players. We worked together very well and finished assignments at a good pace. Hardest part on the job is when there is no communication and lack of structure. Most enjoyable part on the job was when we worked together and learning how to adjust to complicated situations.
Pros
good work atmosphere, good people, and supportive management
Cons
more hours
Great enviornment to wok in
Quality Control/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAOctober 6, 2015
Unloaded trucks and my assignment was quality control. Checked merchandise and counted items. Management was great and the co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was off loading the trucks.
Strictly work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 21, 2015
Its strictly an work environment nothing more nothing less. It was a learning experience. I think their recruiters could be better.
Nice Company
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAAugust 31, 2015
they had very good assignments the staff were nice my co workers were awesome very down to earth people a typical say would be interesting my co workers and i were always busy doing something and they made it fun
Pros
co workers
Cons
short breaks
Diamond Review
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 27, 2015
This staffing agency found me an assignment, that I worked for several months. Because the company that I was contracted to was new, I was advancing in the ranks. A couple of days before I was to be hired through the company, the temp service laid me off. I have heard through prevous coworkers that the temp service has gotten better with there services.
productive work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 25, 2015
temp agency work they are pretty nice they always call u for work they company is nice they try to keep you working as long u call an tell them you are able to work
Productive fun work place
Loader and Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAAugust 20, 2015
I really learned alot. wish they didnt close down. one thing i can say is that they always had work or found you work. they had hard working people at the company. the hardest part was leaving.
Pros
Always had work
Cons
Mess up hours every week. on certain job sites
It offers alot of its employees the oppurtunity to work in a great variety of places
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 15, 2015
decent place to work if searching for a variety of different things that fit best for your work experience.I enjoyed the experience I had working for them
Productive workplace
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJuly 22, 2015
This job was a piece of cake. I loved the hours i was getting and the pay. My coworkers were the best and with this being my first plant job, i learned a lot about the production world.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Schedule
When work was slow it was slow
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAJuly 20, 2015
Because i worked at different warehouses it would be hard finding a steady job because most the work was temporary. I learned all kinds of things working with different people and in different places such as not everyone is your friend because they are always competing for a higher spot than you, and that when they don't get their way they take it out on you. I enjoyed working where ever they sent me .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIAMOND STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8