DIAMOND STAFFING Employee Reviews in United States

very busy and professional and friendly
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 15, 2016
organized all files and data entry, learn more about recruiting, co-workers are awesome!!! I couldn't help recruit, off the clock my boss paid me $20 to clean the office. Left home with a big smile every week.
Pros
Free coffee sometimes luch
Cons
low payrate
spectacular
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 6, 2016
Diamond staffing was wonderful. they help find jobs even when at times the one you are at presently is not working out. Fork lift truck driving was the absolute best!
Diamond Staffing
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CADecember 14, 2015
Not only do they find work that fits you experience but the companies they send you to help develop and gain more skills for advancement in your career.
Enjoy working Warehouse
Temp-JC Penney Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXNovember 12, 2015
i enjoyed my job I was able to train in different department and area worked with good people that stayed postive and worked as a team.
Fun & Productive
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  South Bound Brook, NJOctober 14, 2015
Typical day at work was a steady flow and getting along with my co workers. I learned good hands on skills in inventory, picking & packing, and being a good team player in assisting other co workers. managing a clean and safe environment. My co workers were good team players. We worked together very well and finished assignments at a good pace. Hardest part on the job is when there is no communication and lack of structure. Most enjoyable part on the job was when we worked together and learning how to adjust to complicated situations.
Pros
good work atmosphere, good people, and supportive management
Cons
more hours
Great enviornment to wok in
Quality Control/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAOctober 6, 2015
Unloaded trucks and my assignment was quality control. Checked merchandise and counted items. Management was great and the co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was off loading the trucks.
Strictly work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 21, 2015
Its strictly an work environment nothing more nothing less. It was a learning experience. I think their recruiters could be better.
Nice Company
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAAugust 31, 2015
they had very good assignments the staff were nice my co workers were awesome very down to earth people a typical say would be interesting my co workers and i were always busy doing something and they made it fun
Pros
co workers
Cons
short breaks
Diamond Review
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 27, 2015
This staffing agency found me an assignment, that I worked for several months. Because the company that I was contracted to was new, I was advancing in the ranks. A couple of days before I was to be hired through the company, the temp service laid me off. I have heard through prevous coworkers that the temp service has gotten better with there services.
productive work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 25, 2015
temp agency work they are pretty nice they always call u for work they company is nice they try to keep you working as long u call an tell them you are able to work
Productive fun work place
Loader and Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAAugust 20, 2015
I really learned alot. wish they didnt close down. one thing i can say is that they always had work or found you work. they had hard working people at the company. the hardest part was leaving.
Pros
Always had work
Cons
Mess up hours every week. on certain job sites
It offers alot of its employees the oppurtunity to work in a great variety of places
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 15, 2015
decent place to work if searching for a variety of different things that fit best for your work experience.I enjoyed the experience I had working for them
Productive workplace
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJuly 22, 2015
This job was a piece of cake. I loved the hours i was getting and the pay. My coworkers were the best and with this being my first plant job, i learned a lot about the production world.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Schedule
When work was slow it was slow
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAJuly 20, 2015
Because i worked at different warehouses it would be hard finding a steady job because most the work was temporary. I learned all kinds of things working with different people and in different places such as not everyone is your friend because they are always competing for a higher spot than you, and that when they don't get their way they take it out on you. I enjoyed working where ever they sent me .
Lots of work to be done.
Order Selector/Loader (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 28, 2015
A typical day at work was strenuous. I learned how to perform various warehouse duties. I have no comments about management due to lack of encounters. My co-workers were cordial; hard working. The hardest part of the job was loading trucks. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
Pros
Worked at own pace.
Cons
Warehouses are very hazardous.
productive
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  elizabethMay 8, 2015
Loading and unloading trucks and picking out orders for the customer.Learned alot about packaging and working with merchandise
Interesting place to work, very clean and quiet.
Mini Lab (paper) (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 3, 2015
I enjoyed working there. It was never boring because I delt with inspecting and packaging pictures, so it was nice seeing the world through pictures of many differnt places.
it was a cool job
packer (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAApril 24, 2015
this job has taught me a lot through out my time working with them sometimes the management slacks but over the most part they are always on top of their game no matter what
assembly
FUJI (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCApril 23, 2015
it was really a simple job
i never worked in a industry job so it was different enviroment for me
but it was just too many hours on that hard floor
it was too much strain on my feet
Pros
nothing
Cons
short breaks
It was a alright workplace
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJApril 23, 2015
A typical work day is just to go in and get the job done and go home I didn't learn to much cause I had enough experience already management wasn't good to me that my opinion I barely knew any of my co-workers no hard part at the job the enjoyable part of the job was getting done and going home.