DIAMOND WIRELESS

DIAMOND WIRELESS United States Employee Reviews

You may or may not like it
Sales Associate (Current Employee), arlington txMay 5, 2015
Cons: No rest area, No break room, Pay structure is not ideal
Honestly, Diamond is a great company when it comes to a since of family and friendship, but they really need to fix their pay structure. They have a very high turn ratio when it comes to managers and employees leaving the company.
No work life balance
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: Uncapped commission
Cons: hours and managment
The commision here is uncapped the only problem is you have a floating market manager who can come in and take your sales away from you. Training sucks you are in orlando for two days and learn mothing about systems they teach you how to stop customers. Managment in this company is horriable they are all part of a click who will talk down on you while in there manager meetings. There is no life work balance at all with this company. The only reason someone gave this company 5 stars from jacksonville is because the market manager did it. And if they tell you everyone is commission thats a lie to market mangers and above all get salary and do nothing for it.
Upbeat and professional company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAApril 16, 2015
This was one of the best companies i have ever worked for. Pay is very competitive, and there were many opportunities to make alot of money with this company. Management was very professional not all members of the management team i felt should have been in the position but the company made sure employees were given the best opportunity to succeed. The hardest part of this job was traveling I prefer not to travel when not being compensated, but there were always opportunities to make more money in the case that i did. I enjoyed the flexibility of this job, I have had situations where i needed time off and needed more time on to make more money, and management made sure i was accomidated
Fun environment
sales and leadership ability, training (Former Employee), Westminster, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible work ours
Cons: The pay is minimal wage unless your commission exceeds the minimum wage.
Fun place to work under the right management. Strictly commission based with goals that need to be achieved with possible write ups if goals are not met. Standing most of the day with no seating and constantly interacting with customers to obtain sales.
On The Rise
Store Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 29, 2015
Cons: Commension Only
They are on the brink of Wireless and a very competitive company. They're lots of opportunity and it's available to everyone!
Super fun place to work, but it just does not have a lot of room for growth
Claims Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sandy, UTMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Fun work place
Cons: Really no room for advancement
• Process claims for customers who Damage/ lose their device

• Assist with the transition of new employees and educate on processes and systems

• Inventory specialist

• Process malfunctioning phones that are shipped back from customers claims.

• Account/Billing management on customers accounts.
Great place to work if you like flexibility
Sales Consultant/Metric Assistant (Current Employee), Colorado SpringsMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Talking to people
Cons: Pay instability
Diamond Wireless is a good company to work for. They allow their employees to advance up the corporate ladder. The only things i don't is schedule and pay instability.
Very dependent on who your manager is
Sales Associate and Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee), Orem, UTFebruary 16, 2015
I had some great moments with Diamond Wireless and some terrible ones. Some of the upper managment is amazing others are terrile
Slow work day not an enjoyable job
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Johnston, RIFebruary 16, 2015
Cons: does not allow part time
Each day I help customers with technical support and paying their bills. I learned great customer service and integrity. My manager and co-workers are all male so I sometimes feel intimidated. The hardest part of my job is actually selling to customers and my most enjoyable part would be interacting with customers everyday.
Crazy
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 6, 2015
you can't sell much in the area and you have to hit crazy quotas for a kiosk in a run down area. all you do is stand around most of the day
very hostile work environment
Sale Representative (Former Employee), ontario, caJanuary 27, 2015
Cons: no vacation, no lunch sometimes, very immature staff
Very hostile work environment, employees are not treated equal, your check was always missing money and promotions only happen if you where friends with management. Managers are very unfair and a lot of favoritism. also never felt like my job was ever secure and the amount of profanity spoken among each other is ridiculous
Diamond wireless
sales associates (Former Employee), san diegoJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: easy job, dress code is on you, nice store
Cons: dont have the phones in stock, meetings every friday learned nothing. something they could have send to an email.
When I first started I was making $700-$800. Everything was good. Then they started hiring young immature reps. Who would talk to customers about drugs and the managers would join in and joke around. No consequences were ever taken. Staff would sleep and do drugs with management. A typical day would be selling 3 phones. I really liked the job in general It just kept getting worse and worse. Numbers kept going down. I dont understand how the GM dont notice that they hire at least 2 reps a month and dont last. I didnt learn much just how to rip people off. The hardest part of the job was have 6-8 reps at one store. Having only 3 computers. We were hawking to people outside about getting free tablets. If you had a bill payment and not a sale when it was your turn and you could not get the sale and got nothing you would lose a complete day. My store was pretty awesome. I loved the job. The management was young doing drugs and having flings with the reps so favoritism was huge. Also they didnt have any of the new phones in stock.So it was your fault why you didnt sell them an iphone 5s when they wanted the 6.
You make your own money but watch your back.
Sales rep (Current Employee), NJJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: $, easy
Cons: work poilitics, sexist, back stabbing, no breaks, hours on feet, only comission
Most of the time you will be doing nothing. Try to keep busy. They want you to "Greet" I don't do it, nor will anyone else it's not very effective. Pays great around the holidays, since it's January it's SLOW. I'm lucky I had pre-orders to save my butt. Last night we had a meeting from 9-11 AT NIGHT. This is uncalled for. I live an 1 1/2 away from where the meeting was...They wont pay for your gas nor will they pay for you to go to the meeting but it's mandatory or you'll get written up. Work place environment is fun as long as your a man. Good luck being a female they wont take you seriously. This employee who smokes pot and sleeps in his car just got made MIT go figure that one out. It's unprofessional. There's a lot of back stabbing and you can't trust who you're working with. Just come to working positive and you'll make the money, don't worry about anything else. I'm currently looking for another job, somewhere that actually has professional environment. Another thing, if it's the slow season they should think of making it hourly PLUS commission. We haven't sold anything in three days.
Great Company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: commission is uncapped so the sky is the limit
Amazing growing family culture company. You make it or break it. I worked with Diamond for 7 years and loved working for them
Great company to work for!
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tukwila, WAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: contests, promotion opportunities, uncapped commission
Cons: short leash if you cant sell (expected)
This company knows how to treat the people that are valuable assets to the company! All you gotta be able to do is sell! Which shouldn't be too hard, you are only asked to sell the best wireless services available.
Productive work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 3, 2015
This job has allow me to grow more as a person, be more ambitious & want more out of life.
Poorly managed
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Rock Springs, WYJanuary 2, 2015
Management strands the store managers to fend for themselves.
Challenging and fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Clay, NYDecember 28, 2014
I have enjoyed the challenges of working at Diamond. I like greeting customers and meeting their needs. I enjoy the sales aspect of the job and hope to learn more as I go. Working at Diamond is hard work and requires a great deal of committment and a positive attitude about sales.
Flexible and great workplace
Store Manager/ Aerial Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CADecember 4, 2014
At Diamond Wireless, I have learned to prepare and give excellent customer service, taught me to manage my time to be efficient and effective, and gave me sales experience.

As a manager on a typical day I would open the store, count inventory, do deposits, set goals, then sell.
Times with the manager
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Lake Jackson, TXNovember 20, 2014
We would come to work clock in and then we would go and walk to show the other employees what they are working with each day. some things may be difficult.

1 2 3