Diamond Wireless Employee Reviews

Customer Service Specialist/Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 8, 2017
You are creating relationships with customers. Engaging people and helping them choose the right type of phone that will be suitable for their everyday lives. The management is every lenient and encouraging.
Pros
company celebrations and goals.
Great company
Accessories Metric Manager / Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 8, 2017
They were a great company to work for, they always took care of their employees. Had great prizes that could be won, I would definitely go back to work for them.
they dont care about their employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Derby, CTJuly 17, 2017
Understaffed, inconsistent with paychecks. The upper management was extremely hard to get a hold of. I enjoyed the customers and the work environment the most.
Excellent place to work
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 16, 2017
Excellent place to work, a very good working environment recommended Excellent training Recently sold to another corporation
And the culture was changed
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Recently sold to another corporation
Fun family like environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 16, 2017
A typical day at work was very fun but always productive. I learned how to multi task very well and how to solve problems on my own. Management was very helpful but I was alone for most of my shift because I was a closer. The culture of the workplace was very good and we always had a good vibe. The hardest part of the job was when we had technical difficulties and the most enjoyable part was helping customers with their problems.
Fun place to work
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 9, 2017
Diamond Wireless not only helped me develop as a manager and leader but did it all while still keeping the environment fun. The prizes and trips were excellent motivation and helped keep the company feeling small.
Manager sucked
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTJune 29, 2017
Manager was stealing money, sales & hours. Blamed it on employees. Told upper management and they did not investigate at all. Just blamed employees. Boohoo
Very competitive place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 28, 2017
This job was very compettitive to work at, you were working hourly but also it was based on comission and working sales wise for your money. It is a good company but this job is not for everybody.
sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCJune 19, 2017
it wasnt so bad but i just didnt like working on commission any longer because youd never have a steady pay check with work on commission you have to sale sale sale
productive family oriented place!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAJune 14, 2017
when you work here you are treated as family with all the other employees it's a total no bs workplace as well you will remain professional but also more lax and the events and places it takes you is amazing hard work dedication has you bringing in big checks for yourself! BUT do not work here if you do not like putting yourself out in the community
horrible management
Wireless Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJune 13, 2017
didnt like management or how they handled certain situations. im confused why i have to write about a previous job that i did not like working at. i only liked the money which wasnt a lot.
Pros
Cons
it sucked
Company no longer exists
Sales Representative/MIT (Former Employee) –  DeWitt, NYJune 11, 2017
the company didn't pay very much they had a high turn over rate for employees the company doesn't exist any more manager that I had wasn't the good very slow paced
awesome sales entry job
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 9, 2017
I have mixed emotions about this company. When I started I felt very well taken care of. I felt like I was being trained to company standard. Then things changed and I was misled into taking a store with the promise of a pay raise. After a year of feeling taken advantage of I left for a better paying opportunity. I heard recently that Diamond Wireless was bought out and they are doing well again.
Pros
Intense training
Upw
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 2, 2017
Worked hp line and water lines cleaned the existing or new piping with argo or water before run gases but it was a learning experience and enjoyed working with other company and meeting new people. Its pretty hands on job
Pros
Easy work
Cons
The bending
Unorganized
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Levittown, NYMay 1, 2017
Unorganized, a lot of theft, managers don't care, HR issues all the time. The system shuts down all the time. It takes over an hour to transfer a customer from another provider which can cause sales to walk away. Over priced accessories.
hard to trouble shooting.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYApril 25, 2017
their was really no connection with upper management to discuss issues going on in the store. It was always an issue to get in contract with upper management.
Pros
it was located in a bj's
Cons
no upper management to ask for problem solving issue.
Not very structured
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTApril 20, 2017
The pay structure was terrible, everything was micromanaged, not a team atmosphere at all, everyone is out for themselves and will gladly take any customer you worked with, regardless if you set an appointment up with them. I would not tell anyone to work here.
Pros
Every position was full time, benefits
Cons
Management was nonexistent, offered no real coaching, bad location.
fun
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMarch 25, 2017
it was fun working here my co workers always had the energy to work hard and good never did we have a bad day hardest part of the job was when you were trying to meet your goal and you thought you wouldn't be able to make it.
Great company
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Golden, COMarch 18, 2017
Similar to Express, the company was fantastic until the buyout and they got rid of non-management. Only left due to military service! Compensation was low, but it fit the requirements for sales.
Alright experience
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMarch 6, 2017
It was an ok experience, I really am not a sales fan so I didn't like that much. The management was ok, I had an average experience but I wouldn't go back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.