Dianne's Fine Desserts Employee Reviews

not a hard work
Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VASeptember 28, 2016
A typical day at work was standing for long period of time doing the same thing but that doesnt bother me. In a period of 10 hours work you have only a break of 15 minutes and one half-hour lunch. The only bad experience was working with people with little education who do not know how to say good morning and line leaders who can not speak English and also pay rate is not good and poor sanitation.
Pros
40 hours most of the time
Cons
no enough break or lunch time and poor pay
Fast Paced company with lots of way to make cheescake
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAMay 11, 2016
A typical day at Dianne's Fine Desserts was very entertaining. There was a good mixture of all nationalities. It was a learning process. I've learned a little Spanish working for that company. Management in my opinion didn't have the proper training and in turn we didn't have the proper training.The hardest part of the job was the uncleanliness. The pans they used to bake the cakes were dirty and there were flies flying around the factory all the time. I would never eat anything made from that company. Te most enjoyable part about that job was getting to know some of the people that worked there.
Pros
Get paid every week
Cons
Unsanitary establishment
seems like a exciting place to work
asist whatever needs done (Former Employee) –  Ashland va.July 20, 2015
Advancement and job culture ohope the benefits are good as well as management .a typical day at work for me is preparing food items as well as other things that need to be prepared for that day . Getting the serving line ready for all food items as well as cleaning products for the line. I enjoy my work at the shool but just not enough money and not enough hours in the day to work I only work 5 hours a day .moo
Pros
get 3 breaks and lunch
Cons
need cheaper health insurance
Managment needs to be better
Stager / Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Le Center, MNAugust 27, 2015
Management worked against you, not with you. Always overworking , never any raises. I will never return, unless they have new managers.
Label Coordinator/Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Le Center, MNApril 16, 2013
Plant in under new management. It is undergoing many changes.
Pros
3 breaks a day, off fridays-sunday.
Cons
no opportunities for over time.
Currently responsible for Cycle counts/ Kit prep/ Quality
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Newburyport, MAMarch 24, 2014
I am currently looking to expand and better myself as an employee. I currently work 4 10hr days. Where I am responsible for building Good, Clean , Quality food kits. I also am currently responsible for cycle counts done thru the warehouse. I have also been part of writing policies and Procedures, and also perform Daily Audits.
Small and tight knit
First Shift Production and Sanitation Manager (Current Employee) –  newburyport, maAugust 22, 2014
people work together and tend to be there a long time. small organization, owner is on site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dianne's Fine Desserts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9