DiBella's Employee Reviews in United States

Great and easy job for college students
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 20, 2016
i loved the work environment and i gained a lot of speed and knowledge when it comes to cooking. The only problem i had is that the pay was not as competitive for full time employees.
Unorganized, and just a bad work environment
Catering Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Robinson, PaSeptember 22, 2015
Started there as a catering coordinator. I quickly learned this meant beating your car into the dirt for pennies. This company expects you to do a lot for nothing and are not willing to compensate you for your extra work. Claimed to be family oriented with a flexible schedule but that was yet another false claim. Avoid this company. The management is terrible.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor management, no compensation for using your own car, inconsistent with rules and regulations
Busy and good subs
Sub Maker (Current Employee) –  Bedford, OHMay 11, 2015
They only gave me 6 hours a week, so It doesn't really feel like I work but, other than the hours I like it. Its very busy, the co-workers are somewhat helpful, the most enjoyable part of the job is making the subs
Pros
50% discount
Cons
No hours
Worst place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  indianaoplisMay 6, 2015
They treat people like trash pay is horrible and they don't care about you as an employee! It's no standard just the worst place to work don't even apply. They use people to the best of their ability.
Pros
Getting paid every week
Cons
management
Fun place to work
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  AlbanyApril 30, 2015
Staff and management are easy/friendly to get along with. Work is super easy. I work in prep so no worries on dealing with customers.
very fast paced
Assistant Manager in May of 2013 (Current Employee) –  Brighton NyOctober 15, 2014
I started as an assistant manager, where I would lead the shift and make sure daily tasks got executed. I would also be in charge of money handling, I would count drawers and safes and do deposits. I then moved into the Cartering aspect of the company where I would go out and prospect to local companies around my location and let them know what we offer trying to build sales. I also make all the party trays and salads and deliver the food to local business.
Pros
benefits, good work enviroment
Cons
i would have to go in at all hours of the day and night
Had a blast
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 29, 2014
Waffle house was a ngreat place to work in, it was fast paced and you had to know your orders. the customers was always a joy to serve.
very hard worker dedicated 100% to every task.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 23, 2012
Every day is a blessing,Imake every negitive into a positve,Dibella's will always give 100% to every task and job as if it were my own.
Team worker,learn and live,working is my greatest blessing.
Very fun
Catering Coordinator/Prep (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 2, 2012
I really love working there. very good staff. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Very customer based
Manager (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYApril 21, 2012
Generally a very good place to work. Always work to be done so that the day goes by quickly.
Pros
gain management experience.
Cons
health care