Die-Max Tool & Die, Inc., is a well established manufacturer of Stamping Dies, Sheet Metal Stampings and also provide Machining services. We are a die shop located in Tullahoma, TN and are currently seeking a CNC Machinist. Flexibility and the willingness to work overtime is a must.
Sets up and operates all CNC/Manually controlled Mills to machine work-pieces to specifications by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and performs setups of work pieces to correctly achieve machining sequence, and dimensions of finished work-piece.
- Assembles cutting tools in tool-holders and positions tool-holders in machine spindles and/or tool changer magazines as required.
- Operates fork lift trucks and overhead cranes.
- Manually program CNC controllers through manual data input, and/or load CAM generated NC programs through network or data card transfer.
- Manipulates machine controls to setup cutting tools and machine work pieces through CNC operation.
- Measures work-piece for conformance to specifications.
- Notifies supervisor of discrepancies.
- Adjusts/changes machine feeds, speeds, and cutters to machine parts according to specifications.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Proven knowledge of machines (mills & machining centers), controls and tool-holding systems.
- Basic mathematical and computer/software skills including use of basic math, geometry and trigonometry, experience reading blue prints, knowledge of G,D&T.
- 3+ Years of CNC machining experience.
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn and improve.
Please fax resume to 931-841-3854 or call the shop at 931-571-8262
Indeed - 22 months ago
Die-Max Tool & Die, Inc., is a well established manufacturer of Stamping Dies, Sheet Metal Stampings and also provide Machining...