Digi International

Digi International Employer Reviews

Decent place
Managing Director, Etherios (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 15, 2013
Lacking strategic direction but the benefits are great. Lacking strategic direction but the benefits are great. Lacking strategic direction but the benefits are great. Lacking strategic direction but the benefits are great.
Fun place to work and great employees to work with.
Associate Product Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJuly 12, 2013
Pros: free tea, coffee and dish washers in break room.
Cons: less hours
Very nice managers.
Improved my communication skills
Great co-workers.
Hardest part is not enough hours
Best job I ever hade :)
CAD Operator (Former Employee), Davis, CANovember 7, 2012
I love my job and the company. I would never leave this company. I would work there for the rest of my life if I could, but with the economic crisis happening , the company was one of the first to down size. My boss an i had a very strong work relationship. He was very encouraging and helped me discover things about myself. I always give my best at – more... work. My team and I also had a solid relationship. We were all able to get along and work on projects together. – less
Good place to work for people in Minnesota
Western Region Sales Manager (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNMay 21, 2012
Digi is a conservatively run company. Focused on business processes and driven from a product management perspective as opposed to a Sales perspective.

Management can be seen as a tightly knit group with information shared with the field on a "need to know" basis.

The hardest part of the job is working from a remote location without the ability to – more... develop relationships within corporate headquarters easily.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers and developing solutions around their expressed needs. – less
Digi Sales
Sales Representative III (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNMay 7, 2012
Pros: co-workers, hours (8-5), benefits
Cons: no support, lack of communication, lofty goals
A typical day at Digi included daily goals of 30 outbound calls with 10 'positive calls' with customers. Positive calls consisted of a beneficial conversation with a key contact, purchase order obtained or another key contact within the company identified. All of my customers were in the Canadian territory.

The Digi Sales office was a remote office – more... with approximately 35 employees, 3 of which were in Sales. The position was an Inside Sales position with approximately 2-4 weeks per year travel.

My co-workers were good people and we were all supportive of eachother. Management was located in the home office in the midwest and weekly 1-1's would keep us in touch with our manager on a weekly basis.

The hardest part of the job was getting support from other departments in the company, specifically from Operations, Support and Engineering. The most enjoyable part of this position with Digi was working with customers and winning the sale.

Overall, at Digi I learned to be diligent with leads and maintain a consistent effort within the sales process. Customers like to feel that they are your only customer, and when you treat them this way, you can create a long-term relationship with them that will last throughout your career. – less
Great management and culture
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNNovember 27, 2011
Highly focused on the employee. Great management team with a clear business strategy