DIGICO IMAGING Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Productive friendly place
Creative Director/Designer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 14, 2015
A medium size company with a mom and pop shop feel to it. Friendly management and co workers. The company was willing to help out the employees the best the company could.
Pros
Free lunches, supplied phones
Cons
health care slow on raises.
Digico is a great business and resource for major brand names, but lacks clear cut structural leadership and advancement opportunities.
Designer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 25, 2014
Pros
collaborative creative environment, encourages employees to work as a team, company will pay for cell phone use, purchase new equipment for design staff with little to no questions asked.
Cons
lack of incentives, low pay, long hour expectations with salaried employees. employees are expected to be on call.
Productive, Friendly Place.
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 19, 2014
A typical day here can be pretty busy depending on projects. I learned a lot with digital imaging, spray painting, painting, canvas, & vinyl. Co-Workers are friendly & funny. I enjoyed the schedule, pay, & the learning experience.
Pros
pay, schedules, perks
Cons
short breaks
My thoughts
Fabricator / Assistant Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 1, 2014
My day usually starts with getting some paper work for the days projects. I look over the numbers and cut the pieces on my saw. After lunch I usually head over to the IT building and meet with the head administrator to discuss what I need to get done for the rest of the day. I complete tasks such as dealing with computer hardware and software, as well as addressing network issues. I add users to our domain and keep the computer systems up to date with software and hardware upgrades that we may have.
Pros
laid back work enviroment, good people
Cons
don't really take notice of work performance.
They are wrong
Disappointed former employee (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 3, 2012
They are scammers and will fire you on the drop of a dime. I do not recommend them to anyone at all...
DigiCo Imaging
PRE-PRESS TECHNICIAN / FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioJuly 11, 2012
At DigiCo Imaging, I learned a lot about the production of large format graphics, the processing and development of large format photographic digital prints. I also learned many "tricks of the trade" that essentially, made me a better designer.