DIGICO IMAGING

DIGICO IMAGING Employer Reviews

Productive, Friendly Place.
Finisher (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 19, 2014
Pros: pay, schedules, perks
Cons: short breaks
A typical day here can be pretty busy depending on projects. I learned a lot with digital imaging, spray painting, painting, canvas, & vinyl. Co-Workers are friendly & funny. I enjoyed the schedule, pay, & the learning experience.
My thoughts
Fabricator / Assistant Network Administrator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 1, 2014
Pros: laid back work enviroment, good people
Cons: don't really take notice of work performance.
My day usually starts with getting some paper work for the days projects. I look over the numbers and cut the pieces on my saw. After lunch I usually head over to the IT building and meet with the head administrator to discuss what I need to get done for the rest of the day. I complete tasks such as dealing with computer hardware and software, as well – more... as addressing network issues. I add users to our domain and keep the computer systems up to date with software and hardware upgrades that we may have. – less
They are wrong
Disappointed former employee (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 3, 2012
They are scammers and will fire you on the drop of a dime. I do not recommend them to anyone at all...
DigiCo Imaging
PRE-PRESS TECHNICIAN / FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGN (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioJuly 11, 2012
At DigiCo Imaging, I learned a lot about the production of large format graphics, the processing and development of large format photographic digital prints. I also learned many "tricks of the trade" that essentially, made me a better designer.

About DIGICO IMAGING

DigiCo Imaging specializes in standout visual pieces such as lightboxes, large- and grand-format graphics, custom display and – Read more