Digicon Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Mismanaged working environment
Citrix Engineer (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 22, 2016
Great people to work with, but Ownership has no vision on where they are going with the company. Latches on to the latest technologies then never acquires contracts to use said technology.
Pros
people
Cons
Management/Ownership
Digicon is one of the worst companies to work for.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, D.C.March 1, 2015
Save yourself and apply somewhere else you would thank me later!! This is not the place you want to work. You will not grow here.
Pros
free lunch from time to time.
Cons
very poor leadership from senior management
Design, test and deploy solution for Government agency
Tivoli Engineer (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 24, 2014
Gather customer requirements
Design and test solution
Travel to remote locations to install new systems
Design, test and deploy upgrades to all installed systems
Pros
ability to showcase technical capabilities
Cons
suitable job opportunities after project completion
The best of the Best
Technical Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 20, 2014
My work day started early in the morning and end early in the afternoon assisted user from all over the US with there computer issues. The people I worked with both with Digicon and DCAA was great all of them was my family way from home. Enjoyed every minute with all of them and I still miss all of them
Pros
everything
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 22, 2013
Fully engaged with employees, but needs to hire staff with qualified skillsets
Strong Company
Technical Director (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAAugust 7, 2013
An employee owned company that is mainly in the business of supplying the Federal Government with IT professionals. The company is based out of Rockville, MD but I'm in Renton, WA.
A company with a bunch of executives who couldn't care less
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  HerndonJuly 18, 2013
They have some good people in middle management, who are capable but have no power to make a difference in consulting. The senior executives are pathetic in their approach, and everyone wants to have a pie in everything to please the owner. The clients don't matter to them, and lethargy and absolute apathy in decision making and recruiting culture ends up with them having the wrong people with mismatched skills being thrown into high profile projects. The middle management is then left to face the client for decisions they weren't responsible for in the first place. added to that, the execs have no clue about relationship management.
Pros
they have some good pm's that work extremely hard and really care for the company
Cons
a bunch of technical people with mismatched engineering skills on projects
Good company to work for
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 21, 2013
The company is moving towards being employee owned. Most employees work on contracts for various government and private companies. For that reason the jobs are somewhat compartmentalized, but that also lends to good work life balance.
Pros
good benefits employee owned
Cons
management can be a bit detached.
Left alone
Senior Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 25, 2012
I work at a off site installation and I am left alone by management I do not hear from them unless I contact them. overall company is a good company and work with you when you need it.
Government Atmosphere
Sr. Graphic Designer / Web Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 6, 2012
Currently I assist the Webmaster with the design, development and integration of internet and intranet website materials. Uses web design and development software to create, edit, optimize and lay out text, photographs, web graphics, sound and video and any other web content as appropriate for web and other information technologies. Assists in the development and implementation of web standards as they relate to web design, accessibility, usability, and information architecture. Assists with reviewing, testing and publishing website content. Assists with the administration of any CMS (Content Management Systems) and policies or procedures governing these systems. Assists with the review and enforcement procedures of the City’s online content and design standards as well as Section 508 accessibility compliance.
I also design print collateral for the Mayor’s initiatives that include: banners, flyers, posters and other related media to support their efforts. Notable recent achievements include the : CGHS initiative inclusive of web presence and print collateral, and Bike Baltimore flyers and web presence. I have received plenty of accolades on my performance since I started this position.

2.5