We are actively seeking experienced PHP and Drupal Developers to join our team. All skill levels should apply. We have positions on our team for recent college graduates as wel as seasoned Drupalistas and expert PHP programmers. We are growing rapidly and are looking for talented passionate developers to join our great team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Participating in all aspects of website development: analysis, planning, testing, development, maintenance
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Developing custom Drupal modules – with an emphasis on usability
- Implementing bug fixes and assist with routine maintenance of existing websites
- Investigating, analyzing and documenting reported defects
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, team player and organized
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Experience with Drupal (specifically the Acquia distribution), PHP, large-scale applications and Acquia
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong experience developing Drupal modules (2+ years)
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and other web standards.
APPLY NOW by clicking: http://digitalbungalow.hireology.com/s/1240
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume. Please include links to your work online including a link to your drupal.org profile.