Digital Domain is seeking a Staff Accountant to join the team.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines.
- Assist with the monthly close procedures
- Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external and internal audits
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Research and resolve account reconciling items
- Support other team members as necessary
- Perform other projects as assigned
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years Accounting/Finance experience
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Oracle EBS and proven capability to learn new accounting system
- Qualified candidates must be able to work with limited supervision and in a fast paced environment
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
- Office working environment.
- Hours for this position are based on normal working hours but will require extra hours pending production needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. Digital Domain 3.0, Inc management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.