Productive Fun Place to Work with Game/TV Lounge Room & Gym
Auto Recovery Account Manager (Former Employee) – Marlborough, MA – November 2, 2016
• A TYPICAL DAY: Started at 8:00am at my desk listening to voicemails, checking/following up e-mails and phone calls, working my accounts and helping the department close their accounts, as well as serving as a team lead senior associate. Lunch was at 12:00pm and then I was off by 5:00pm.
• WHAT I LEARNED: I learned how to make quick, sound decisions while being a super duper multi-tasker in a fast paced environment.
• MY CO-WORKERS: My immediate co-workers sat near my desk and were very essential and supportive in getting my tasks completed from start to finish.
• MANAGEMENT: My supervisor and upper management trusted my judgement and gave autonomy on all my account decisions.
• THE HARDEST PART: Although, I loved working at DCU the earning potential was the hardest part for me to accept. While I was working there I completed my MBA and after 5 years of being with the company I moved to Las Vegas for a higher position.
• WHAT I LOVED: I absolutely loved the culture at DCU. The HR department always went above and beyond to create contests, fun team building games and workshops. It made me feel like I was working in a big playground and the moral was positive and I felt appreciated.