Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this position will act as an integral member of the marketing team developing and executing the marketing strategy and operations for individual titles in addition to some overall brand efforts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee creative and strategic execution of title marketing campaigns across all marketing channels from digital (including SEM) to grassroots outreach to social media and email marketing.
- Manage client communication process from initial marketing strategy to film launch and beyond.
- Execute Search Engine Optimization / Content Marketing strategy, including monitoring search engine reports to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate various marketing projects: develop and optimize film messaging, creative briefs such as posters and trailers, monitoring timelines, ensuring all materials are created, approved and delivered based on deadlines determined.
- Work with online pr team to develop overall strategy and voice for online pr and marketing campaigns.
- Manage outside vendor relationships such as designers and agencies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with marketing partners relative to titles and execute grassroots and outreach campaigns for audience acquisition.
- Work with brand and editorial teams on interactive strategies to promote titles as part of sponsor activation.
- Must-have experience: 3-5 years experience in online marketing, brand strategy, social media marketing strategies and tactics, and digital media
- Preferred additional experience: data analysis, event management experience, design experience
- Self starter with strong organization skills; ability to seek out, identify and take advantage of opportunities with minimal supervision; capable of handling multiple projects at once; comfortable working with teams, vendors, and management.
- Commitment to personal excellence and pride in high work quality
- Passion for independent film essential, as is personal alignment to the goal of using all of the skills above in the pursuit of better connecting stories with audiences around the world
Indeed - 23 months ago