Digital Management, Inc.

Digital Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
DBA (Current Employee) –  Kearneysville, WVJanuary 14, 2017
Management stresses that personal life comes before work life. Very focused on ensuring that people are content. Raises can be difficult to get more than the minimum, but this seems common for most companies.
Nice offices
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 24, 2017
We have a great office environment. Management, advancement and benefits could be quite a bit better. Good training package although you have use your own leave.
N/a
Information System Security Officer (ISSO) (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDJanuary 19, 2017
A lot of work with little assistance. It was a great place to learn but not grow. There was no room for advancement, pay raises or bonuses. Worked a lot of long hrs
Not Too Bad
Senior Network Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCMay 13, 2016
The company was great when i first started a few years back. They paid attention to each employee through small gifts on your birthday mailed to you. But they can be cheap on salary and pay raises (haven't seen a pay raise in two years)

On a side note their company picnic was blase. It was boring and had very little for adults to do. It felt like people didn't care to get to know each other and where there just to show their face.
Pros
anniversary gifts, suite at Verizon, decent culture
Cons
salary, pay raise, company picnic
Awesome work environment!
HSIN Help Desk Support - Level 2, Lead (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 8, 2016
This company is a breath of fresh air. I'm extremely happy with the efficiency, integrity and overall culture of the company.
Pros
Wonderful benefits, access to training, comfortable atmosphere
Cons
None!
Workplace with lots of potaential
Global Service Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILOctober 22, 2016
Workplace has a lot of potential to grow. .

It has given me the opportunity learn and work with 10+ MDM's/Mobile Device Management Solutions while assisting with project deployments of up to 60k devices.
It was my great pleasure to work at DMI
Senior Data Architect/DBA (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 7, 2016
It was my great pleasure to work at DMI. But too much office management changed, which led to lots of personnel leaving my project.
Decent place to work
Senior Systems Integration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 14, 2016
Enjoyed the hands off approach from management. Received yearly gifts for birthdays and holiday events as a form of appreciation. Good company all around
Client and Corporate Strategy Focused
Regional Director of Enterprise Sales (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDFebruary 8, 2017
DMI is a Client and Corporate Strategy Driven Company. They work at a fast pace. It is a teaming environment. Always took good care of their people.
Not a company that values employees
mobility engineer (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 11, 2016
Company structure and policies changed constantly. Seniority and hard work are not acknowledged.Employees come and go, advancement based mostly on who you know and not what you know. Company lay offs on regular bases
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Business strategies Employee welfare Salaries Middle & high managment
Friendly and fun workplace with weekly sporting, concert ticket raffles.
Network Specialist/NOC Systems Administrator 2 (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 7, 2014
DMI offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and reimbursement training to all employees. The management staff has an open door policy all the way up to the PM. I enjoy working with my co-workers on a daily basis. Everyone has a positive attitude and will offer assistance in completing assigned tasks. DMI offers monthly company functions for employees to unwind and have fun from cook-outs, game night, and Concert ticket raffles. The commute can be challenging but not unbearable.
Pros
Competitive salary, great benefits, and reimbursement training
Cons
Job security which comes with being a contractor not reflective on the company
N/a
Mobile Messaging Lead (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 15, 2016
The company has good work culture. They have good employee functions. The CEO believes in team and family. I have great co-workers.
Up and coming company
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDFebruary 15, 2013
Digital Management Inc is an up and coming Contract Supplier of Department of Defense personnel. The benefits are average for what you would expect for a company of about 1,000 employees; the management is growing and learning how to support their customer; the management has a ways to go in balancing the relationship between employee and customers. Improvement is much needed in striking the work/life balance. I has been my experience that they can pay well but I do know of cases where they are well underpaying employees also. As I said initially, it is an up and coming company that is worth your time to look at for employment.
Pros
flexible hours, many locations
Cons
healthcare contribution needs to improve, management needs to improve
Small dedicated team that provided wealth of experience
MOBILE SOLUTIONS ENGINEERING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 5, 2016
Digital Management, Inc. or better known as "DMI" is a small company of around 2,000 employees. I enjoy working for the company as it provides the personal touch many larger companies lack.

DMI is an aggressively competitive company and as such carries those inherent advantages and disadvantages.

DMI has provided a wide array of opportunities and grow opportunity for me.
Pros
Small company, personal touch, strong growth
Cons
No substantial cons
Rating is specific to a contract environment
Project Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCSeptember 15, 2016
I cannot speak on DMI specifically because I'm not working at HQ.
The govt contract NASA is the worst when it comes to contractors.
There are some great feds that work there but overall ... it's too taxing.
Pros
Telework sometimes
Cons
Classism environment
Government reorgantization
Windows Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kearneysville, WVJuly 9, 2016
I am not able to fulfill my full potential in this environment. Process reorganization and red tape has taken too many responsibilities out of my hands; responsibilities that i enjoy.
Its a job
Desktop Support Tier II CSC Fort Meade, MD (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 22, 2015
This company has alot to learn. Culture not so great and compensation and benefits are just not on par withe bigger companies
Pros
Monthly ticket raffles
Cons
compensation, culture, benefits
Excellent Corporate Culture
SENIOR DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 17, 2015
DMI has given me many opportunities to prove myself and have been promoted twice. Very supportive management. Very positive CEO.
Pros
Free snacks, great educational benefits
horrible pay
Analyst (Former Employee) –  MDFebruary 12, 2015
pay is terrible along with the benifits there is only one option for health coverage, and it took 7 months to get my referral bonus after haggling them about after the 5 month of promises, management is not consistant
Opportunities
Pragmatics (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  WashingtonSeptember 15, 2014
Nice place to get started. Not a place to stay for a while. I wish they had more options regarding health benefits.
Pros
Many Vacancies
Cons
Does not promote within or reward for individual career achievement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.