Digital Management, Inc.

Digital Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

Excellent Corporate Culture
SENIOR DIRECTOR (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free snacks, great educational benefits
DMI has given me many opportunities to prove myself and have been promoted twice. Very supportive management. Very positive CEO.
I would strongly discourage anyone from accepting a position at DMI.
Site Supervisor and Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, CubaMarch 31, 2015
If you want employment with a company that practices good ethics and cares about treating employee's honestly and fairly, then you should avoid DMI.
horrible pay
Analyst (Former Employee), MDFebruary 12, 2015
pay is terrible along with the benifits there is only one option for health coverage, and it took 7 months to get my referral bonus after haggling them about after the 5 month of promises, management is not consistant
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Goodfield, ILJanuary 8, 2015
Operated forklift to pull, package a ship farm equipment. The hardest part of the job was refilling stock parts. The best thing was helping fulfill customers needs.
Productive Workplace
VTC FACILITATOR (Current Employee), Fort Meade, MDDecember 11, 2014
Working for DMI is always enjoyable. Its like a big family. The company has plenty of company mixers and the are very prompt with and answering concerns.
Very educational, professional, and
STAFF TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), Union, NJNovember 18, 2014
Very helpful, caring environment for claustrophobic patients. I learned so much at DMI. The staff was supportive and we were a close family. Great place to work and continue my education.
The company is a great place to work
Video Teleconference (VTC) Operator (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VANovember 16, 2014
I like working for this company but they just don't pay for the training I am looking for to further my career.
This company has been one of the top contractor I have worked for.
Windows and Unix Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Rockville, MDOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great job enviornment
Cons: distance travel to worksite.
My workday includes working with several technologies within the System Administrative area.
Every changing and challenging
Insurance Follow-up Team Leader - Pathology (Former Employee), Peoria, ILOctober 1, 2014
Pros: benefit package
Cons: management changed
Many opportunities to work in various areas of the company.
Opportunities
Pragmatics (Full-Time) (Current Employee), WashingtonSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: many vacancies
Cons: does not promote within or reward for individual career achievement
Nice place to get started. Not a place to stay for a while. I wish they had more options regarding health benefits.
Leraning oppurtunity
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 9, 2014
The work day is nice. What I learned is leadership and how to stay encouraged. I learned how to read technical documents and interpret them. The job taught me financial accountability and increased my awareness of cultural diversity and communication skills.
Overall Work Experience
Business Analyst III (Current Employee), Washington DCSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: teleworking
Cons: lack of communication
A typical day at work is working on a scrum team with 3 other team members completing tasks assigned and creating new tasks that become available during sprint planning. I have learned a lot about Business Analysis and using the Rational tool. Management is somewhat uninvolved and there is lack of communication. The hardest part of the job is getting members to communicate. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the Rational team hired to make the environment more agile like.
Foundry / exciting new adventure
Maintenance / Eng. Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: moved
Maintenance and engineering, time keeping, MRO,
learned the different machines
Management was excellent team
Co-workers were the best
PMS
interacting with all the employees
Friendly and fun workplace with weekly sporting, concert ticket raffles.
Network Specialist/NOC Systems Administrator 2 (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDAugust 7, 2014
Pros: competitive salary, great benefits, and reimbursement training
Cons: job security which comes with being a contractor not reflective on the company
DMI offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and reimbursement training to all employees. The management staff has an open door policy all the way up to the PM. I enjoy working with my co-workers on a daily basis. Everyone has a positive attitude and will offer assistance in completing assigned tasks. DMI offers monthly company functions for employees to unwind and have fun from cook-outs, game night, and Concert ticket raffles. The commute can be challenging but not unbearable.
Great Company
EOC Technician (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDAugust 5, 2014
DMI is a wonderful company to work for with excellent benefits and employee perks.
Average
Project Assistant (Current Employee), BethesdaJuly 15, 2014
Average, good people. Enjoy the team. Nice holiday party and benefits
Has gone downhill
former employee (Former Employee), bethesda, MDJuly 13, 2014
Pros: hq is very nice
Cons: no communication, no clear hiearchy, low ball employees
DMI use to be a place where I would tell anyone to apply that wanted to work for a company that was very employee friendly and they looked out them.. However I can not say that anymore... The upper management doesn't communicate well to it's employees and management gives everyone titles and labels. Everyone is a VP or a Director. And if you are not in the inner circle you will not be saved if your project ends. DMI use to look out for their employees who contracts were coming to an end. Now its goodbye with no real communication. Stay away because they are trying to sell the company.
Supportive Work Environment
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), DC METRO AREAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling, recognition, communication, support
Cons: long hours
I have to say that there is plenty of room for advancement. I've certainly grown a lot since I have joined the company. My colleagues are extremely supportive, and management always responds quickly to my communications. Whenever I've needed something, I've got it. I am also recognized for my accomplishments, which is something that I appreciate.
They only care about winning new business. Not on executing.
PM (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJune 23, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: no focus on current work
Relentlessly pursuing new business. Low-ball bids. Very poor execution on existing contracts. They simply don't care.
Great Benefits
Remedy Queue Manager (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAJune 16, 2014
Program Management
Great co-worker
I really enjoyed the first year

1 2 3

About Digital Management, Inc.

DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, – Read more

Digital Management, Inc. Salaries