The Account Executive's role is to develop additional revenue from existing clients and support the sales campaign for new clients. The Account Executive should be skilled in lead generation, needs analysis, solutions creation, proposal development and presentation, closing and contract negotiation. The candidate should also be familiar with developing initiatives to grow our existing client base by qualifying sales leads, setting appointments, and tracking sales processes. Work includes collaborating with engineers, technical consultants and project management for successfully bringing on and developing new clients.
- Complete and maintain pipeline development, sales forecasting, and data gathering
- Effectively record calls, monitor progress, and produce written sales reports.
- Needs identification and analysis
- Solution creation, cost generation, proposal presentations
- Closing and contract negotiations
- Driving sales through effective lead generation and prospect management
- Follow the company sales process to produce qualified sales opportunities
- Customer management, determining customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend products and services
- Accurately process client transactions, orders, and quotes
- Proactively recommend items needed by clients to increase client satisfaction and improver transaction profitability
- Present a professional image at all times to potential clients, existing clients, and vendors
Formal Education & Experience
- College diploma or university degree
- Experience in business and sales
Skills & Qualifications
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and inter-personal skill
- Team player with a positive attitude, who can also work independently and set own priorities and tasks
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Understanding of the client organization's goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- 40 hour work week
- Local travel to prospective or existing client sites in the New York City area and surrounding tri-state area.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
DMS is a technology services and consulting firm specializing in the design, deployment, and management of IT through a diversified group of...