About the Job
We are looking for an experienced business professional and account manager to manage the relationships and interactions of company accounts. The main objectives are to establish and maintain successful relationships with clients, identify accounts needs, maintain development or improvement in services, anticipate potential problems, resolve any issues or concerns, and identify opportunities of additional revenue from existing clients.
We are looking for someone with several years of experience in the Information Technology industry, and is familiar with daily client interactions. The Account Manager should be highly skilled in general customer and client management, including day to day conflict resolution, client satisfaction, meeting and identifying client needs, solutions creation, proposals, and contract management. Account managers work with clients as well as engineers, technical consultants, and project management.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking and motivated individual that is knowledgeable in the industry and provides the positive liaison between our company and our clients.
- Client management
- Manage and monitor all account activity
- Ensure client satisfaction and that expectations are met
- Constant client communication, status updates and meetings
- Management reporting
- Day to day conflict resolution
- Needs identification and analysis
- Solution creation, costing and proposal generation
- Proposal presentation
- Pipeline development and sales forecasting
- Contract negotiation and renewals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years IT experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of business and/or client management experience